Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-06-2013, 01:37 AM
Administrator
Old 02-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Very good....

I wondered on why I was called to even go into this one. Its set up as a "tourist" museum and amusement park/ gardens of sorts. The owner ( I later learned in reaching this he was the owner) created us at the door and asked of course where I was from. Then said ye must see the expansive gardens just in bloom with roses, and the Farris Wheel ext. I politely said that is not what pulled me here, I had never heard of this place. He figured I would have a bit of a time "seeing" what I wanted in the architecture of the interior as it was set up stuffed.

I felt the ties to the war but again non of that history is explained there in any details as the owner said no one cares on that part of history. He had to find a way for it to pay for the massive upkeep.

I made contact with soldiers in spirit that were there as after the war it served for a time as an officers care center and they were well cared for there. I was there to tell a story when I got home about the role and an important role it had.

There were smugglers there as recent shoreline excavations have shown much of activity went on there pre war times. It was custom at times for the owners ti ignore such inner bowel activities and let them be as long as the rest of the home was not entered.

Watermouth Castle was built in 1825 by Arthur Davie Basset for his bride Harriet. It is worth noting that the Basset’s are recorded in the Domesday Book, having come to Britain with William the Conqueror. The existing evidence of a labyrinth of tunnels and fortification for the Harbour opposite suggests a smugglers haven. The legendary Smugglers’ Tunnel is believed to have been blocked up in the latter half of the Nineteenth Century.

In 1916 the Castle was used as a Convalescent Home for Army Officers wounded in the First World War, and during the Second World War it was H.Q. for P.LU.T.O. Pipe-Line-Under-The- Ocean.

PIPELINE UNDER THE OCEAN
The Pipeline under the Ocean (PLUTO) was designed to supply petrol from storage tanks in southern England to the advancing Allied armies in France in the months following D-Day.

Interesting place....but not the norm for me to have entered as the next pictures will show.

Lynn

It's funny that you said, smugglers. As I was gonna say that it had a vibe to it, that it was used in a way similar to that of the underground railroad was used back during the civil war. Mind you not in a way of smuggling in people, but in goods and things of that nature. But I opted to leave that part out...

Now when you visit these places, do you tell them why you are there. That you are "called" to this place. Or do you just mosey along and see what you feel and see if you can make any type of contact?
Old 02-06-2013, 04:22 AM
Administrator
Hello

Always go with that first hit of information its usually the key to many of life's puzzles.

I run so on that trust of being guided to where I should be or where I am needed to be. Being that I came in without the basis of understanding how to turn things on and off I am what is called an "open channel" I do not have that down time. I am never not working on some level in Spirit with them. Booze numbs it but its too bad for the liver and I avoid that. I know too many like me that sadly have or do over do the bottle.

I knew instantly why I was called into the door of this place....inside the door was a nurse and a WWII display, he made contact via that image display but at the time I had no clue the ties to the war. I had to really dig to find out about the Pipe Line under the Ocean. LOL to have me oldest Son go all ye had to do is ask me on it. He was in that war in a past life, landed on Normandy beach. Knows so much about fine details about that war.

I do tell them whom I am, "if" I sense they are open to hear whom I am. Its a fine line even with those in Spirit. I run open to be sensed as me, and I embrace that is accepted. Its rare I reach out to make the contact being so open they find me.

Here I got to wonder around the back pathway ( its not open to visitors ) as I got to at some other places I went. I told the man at the door I was a Medium and I felt a pull to be there....we have since chatted.

I covered some 15oo miles in two weeks while in England and I went to so many places I have 3333 photos. We never had plans for those miles nor did I expect to see what I was blessed to see. On the plans was Eyam, Stonehenge, Devon Cliff ( Stockport) , and to go caving.

The rest was drive and go where I felt pulled to be I admit I had Haddon Hall on the wish list and we were blessed to be told where it was at Church in Eyam. I too had a castle on the list and by driving along found the best of the best Warwick Castle.

I told them at Eyam Church why I was called to Eyam ( as I had no clue on its fame ) that I was there to bless the victims....they called me. I was hugely welcome there. The only one the rector ( of some 50 years) knew of that came just to bless them.

Lynn
Old 02-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Master
Well, I did better this time around. I said a secret passage or tunnel and a panicky, breathless feeling. Cool! Even smuggling flashed into my mind, but it wasn't strong enough a feeling for me. What an extraordinary experience you have had, Lynn.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Always go with that first hit of information its usually the key to many of life's puzzles.

I run so on that trust of being guided to where I should be or where I am needed to be. Being that I came in without the basis of understanding how to turn things on and off I am what is called an "open channel" I do not have that down time. I am never not working on some level in Spirit with them. Booze numbs it but its too bad for the liver and I avoid that. I know too many like me that sadly have or do over do the bottle.

I knew instantly why I was called into the door of this place....inside the door was a nurse and a WWII display, he made contact via that image display but at the time I had no clue the ties to the war. I had to really dig to find out about the Pipe Line under the Ocean. LOL to have me oldest Son go all ye had to do is ask me on it. He was in that war in a past life, landed on Normandy beach. Knows so much about fine details about that war.

I do tell them whom I am, "if" I sense they are open to hear whom I am. Its a fine line even with those in Spirit. I run open to be sensed as me, and I embrace that is accepted. Its rare I reach out to make the contact being so open they find me.

Here I got to wonder around the back pathway ( its not open to visitors ) as I got to at some other places I went. I told the man at the door I was a Medium and I felt a pull to be there....we have since chatted.

I covered some 15oo miles in two weeks while in England and I went to so many places I have 3333 photos. We never had plans for those miles nor did I expect to see what I was blessed to see. On the plans was Eyam, Stonehenge, Devon Cliff ( Stockport) , and to go caving.

The rest was drive and go where I felt pulled to be I admit I had Haddon Hall on the wish list and we were blessed to be told where it was at Church in Eyam. I too had a castle on the list and by driving along found the best of the best Warwick Castle.

I told them at Eyam Church why I was called to Eyam ( as I had no clue on its fame ) that I was there to bless the victims....they called me. I was hugely welcome there. The only one the rector ( of some 50 years) knew of that came just to bless them.

Lynn

Yea, I know I am supposed to go with what first comes up.. But with me.. Lots of things pop up in my head at first. I have to break through the chatter until It becomes more coherent. Or perhaps it's my logical mind trying to analyze it.

One of my biggest setbacks in my use of my gifts, is of a fear of basically being an "open channel." To where I have voices and spirit coming into my life 24/7. To where I get no downtime or rest. So I keep myself blocked and shut down most of the time. Until I actively use my gifts. Instead of allowing my gifts to be the way they are. Probably slowing my ability to fully use my gifts properly.

I would imagine that not every place you visit is open to what you do, and some may even think you are bringing the heebie geebies to an area with you.. LOL. At least such things are starting to be come more common these days. As ghost shows seem to be the norm on tv now.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

I took part of what one said here Innerlight and started a new thread. One brings up some very insightful comments and observations that I feel others might well benefit from. I hope that is OK as one does hold the magic wand to erase. LOL.

I sit here right now with another Lynne that was a victim of her mate's hand....justice will be done, if not on Earth it will be in Heaven.

Lynn
Old 15-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Experiencer
I think its a mine and the hole was made to continue the tunnel. I think the workers discovered an open space beyond the hole This open space was created by nature. It was at some point filled with water.
Old 21-07-2013, 07:12 PM
Knower
Hi Lynn !

It seems to be a following trade. One who sends goods to get goods. But it also harbors mans desire for make shift remains. Be of look. Demand it's last soul. Some how this is of asking. It is in a state. I see you try many things. But I see its of asking.