Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Yes they are the cutest things! Reminds me of Harry Potter<3 Indeed I named my snowy owl Hedwig

I have several owl feathers and i feel blessed. I can't imagine owning one!
Enjoy!
Old 27-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Ascender

Oh no! Let me correct myself on that! My mom adopted one from a wildlife website. God I wish I could own one! My little furry friend is somewhere in the wild
Old 27-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Oh no! Let me correct myself on that! My mom adopted one from a wildlife website. God I wish I could own one! My little furry friend is somewhere in the wild

Oh..good! I never liked seeing them caged at the rehab place. I could have taken one home once that was permanently injured. I thought maybe you had something like that.
I see said the blind man.
Thanks for setting me straight
James
Old 27-03-2011, 07:54 PM
iolite

How cool for you to live in an area where owls live. We have a red tail hawk that nests in trees behind our house on city property. My neighbor has a photo of it when it decided to perch on his mail box. I remember seeing an owl walking the dog once. There was another time at dusk, my daughter and I were taking Willow for a long walk and all of a sudden, a hawk flew zooming across the road in front of us about 3 feet from the ground and disappeared into the woods on the other side. I joked to my daughter that he must be late coming home and was hurrying so he wouldn't be in more trouble. It's also possible that he was hunting prey we couldn't see, but he could. But it was a really awesome experience.

I think you must have a kinship with owls, the way I do with cats. Maybe in a former life, you had one?
Old 15-01-2014, 12:38 AM
WYTELYTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashpashable
Everywhere I go I see owls. Today I saw owl clothing while shopping and on my way home I heard one hoot. A few weeks ago a lady gave me an owl necklace that I liked in her shop. As a child I woke to one hooting, to find him in my window. I've heard the owl symbolizes wisdom, warnings or death..If anyone has any ideas of why this is happening and what it means, I'd appreciate input. Thanks!

I will tell you what the fuss is all about, if you care to listen. The same way the easter bunny/eggs and the playboy bunny represent FERTILITY. The owl is the #1 symbol associated with the Bavarian “Illuminati” (Owl of Minerva circa 1776). This so called “enlightened” group is founded upon secret societies and ancient Templar knowledge. Ever seen a sophisticated cartoon owl wearing a pair of glasses and connected with children or education, libraries etc.? The scientific name for OWL in Latin is Athene Noctua, which is “Nocturnal Athena” because in ancient Greece the owl represented Athena, the Goddess of WISDOM. BINGO! The owl is on the rise because they no longer want to be a hidden society and you WILL see more, in the form of movies (Legend of the Gaurdians, The fourth kind), music (OWL City, OVOXO) and as you have seen already, plastered all over jewellery and clothing.

I forgot to mention another important owl figure you may not be familiar with. How about the 40 foot owl statue believed to be named Moloch, situated in Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, California. Many presidents, senators, international bankers and world leaders have been spotted on it’s grounds and there is footage of dark worship ceremonies taking place. It seems there is a massive ritual once a year under this great statue. But I guess it’s just a bunch of guys who like birds right? Right. Sure.