Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-05-2023, 09:49 AM
Master

Thank you very much PixieD for going to the trouble of sending me that comment. Much appreciated.

Wow that is really something to try and get your head around tho. I’ve got a rough idea what he’s talking about but will have to reread it and give some more thought to it.
Old 20-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Administrator
It is known in spiritual circles that there are doorways to the spirit world, as you go along with Life things happen.
Accidents where people are just about hanging on.
NDE tell us this you can give in to the trauma and pass over or you fight for another chance.
I have had three NDE my option was taken off me my grandmother and my guide told me I had to much work to do before it was my time,
even though I would have passed
I didn't want to be born so I wasn't bothered.

Namaste
Old 20-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Master

Aww I luuuuuv your comments NativeS so honest and straightforward.

……..”I didn’t want to be born so I wasn’t bothered”.

Love it!
Old 20-05-2023, 07:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I know negative entities may cause mega problems for him when he is in his drunken state and that worries me. Could these have a big effect on him.

Dear Redchic12,

Entities which attract to human turmoil are typically isolated to designated surroundings, such as dwellings. This is why I always suggest a change in environment can positively invite new healthy perspectives to form, and in turn, new behaviours.

Something which is malevolent experiences free-will and choice to a much lesser degree than a positive loving being. In this wisdom, his and your biggest defence against a malevolent influence is your capacity to choose.

Quote:
But of course it’s a different scenario with Danny because he Locks it all inside.

He locks it inside because it is his personal foundation for his own sense of self-worth. Where the others have restructured their foundation to support other values that build self-worth, Danny still leans upon foundations that do not support a healthy sense of identity.

He is advised let go of expectations of what a father should be; have a willingness to accept a family member can take on an unwelcome role, in order to expedite his own relationship with himself.

Just because he is technically his son does not obligate him to follow in his likeness or be subservient to his influence.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-05-2023, 07:50 PM
Master
Dear Native spirit,

As do we all recognise you in your commitment to the facilitation and nurturance of this online platform, which delivers indubitable opportunities for guidance to be both sought and received.

It can be an intricate task to supply what is desired to be heard, with what is more pragmatic and expedient to say.

-Sparrow

Old 20-05-2023, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
I just need to know do you come to this conclusion on those who carry out self deliverance?

Dear Journeyman,

I am delighted to observe your interest in these dusty dialogues. Specifically and outspokenly, pertaining to desperate situations and what you perceive as self deliverance.

As per your query, we will address the formation of my conclusions first, and follow with your interpretations and response to them.

My assertions, as you would like to call them, are based upon observations and personal experiences of the Asceleottyi, which include myself. Such assertions form from my own personal experience interacting with the immediately deceased. This also includes those shared by others in the form of conversations, halls of records and real-time observations of others lives. Having a broad composition of experience in the spirit world assisting souls come to certain understandings within their past lives, I am fortunately blessed with an abundance of comprehension within such field. That is to say, I have had enough interactions with the traumatically deceased to be able to form common observations from them. So too for the Asceleottyi. I would also illuminate the fact that Sparrow too has had a personal experience of his own suicide, in what is now somewhat another life. Would this adequately meet your needs for qualifying criteria for my assertions?

Let us now address the interpretations you have of these dialogues you have discovered from a previous exchange.
The dialogue you have highlighted refers to situations where a human being commits an act of self-harm through impulsive desperation. This is to say, the human being is out of touch with their core central values, their heart wisdom and their ability to identify other routes of relief to their life challenges. Their capacity for reason and decision become commandeered by emotional states and impulsive behaviours. An example of this would be someone who shouts at their spouse and does or says something out of anger. This is later regretted by the same individual and understood to be an impulsive action created by an emotional state. Once the individual becomes more stable they often times wish they could reverse their words and actions, but find it is too late. This is also true for a soul who commits suicide out of desperation.

There is no celestial authority with a big stick to punish you for not aligning to some institutional morality or ideology of behaviour. The spirit world does not function this way. Any suffering you experience in your afterlife is a direct result of suffering you carry with you into the afterlife. Removing the physical body from your state of being does not remove the mental and emotional state from your state of consciousness. If you have taken your life to escape your emotions and your beliefs about yourself, you will only discover these persist and continue to exist even without a physical body.

Removing the physical body from your state of being certainly does remove physical pain and escape terminal illness. Individual tolerability, environmental suitability, and capacity for happiness should not be disregarded as result of uncompromising collective decree.

The unseen world wish to relay that there is no stigma attached to the way in which a human being returns to the spirit world. They are always happy for a soul to be received back into the light and truth of love.

Every being is entitled to experience a quality of life for it to identify with a sense of purpose and associate with their own value. Yet I tell you, even those with chronic pain and terminal illness can identify with a sense of purpose and recognise value where others see none. Even those sentenced to certain death do not have to forsake a hope for a blind compliance to an untimely passing. One only has to look at Dolph Lundgren for an example of this truth. Just because someone convinces you that you are dying, does not make it true until you decide it is. There are always other choices and other opportunities to be found, regardless of how bleak the circumstances. This is something I again confirm through experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman
Nobody ever asks to be born

That assertion is factually incorrect and does not demonstrate an understanding of how physical matter is animated. You cannot be physically born without having previously chosen to connect your spirit to biological cellular material. That is why your etheric cord is attached to your solar plexus; it is only possible through free-will decision to create a symbiotic connection with physical cellular state. This occurs prior to the forming of the biological foetus, or fetus, as said in the United States. Anyone utilising a physical body is doing so because they have asked to be born into physical state experience. You would not have connected your etheric cord if you had not chosen a physical life, nor would the foetus be able to grow without it.

Suffering is a foreknown theme of physical biological life and you knew this before choosing to be born. What was not known in advance was how your biological and cellular development would respond to progressive environmental conditions, or how your genetic code would react to the symbiotic connection of the etheric and spiritual component.

Your compassion and empathy for those in suffering is commendable and justified in your remarks. Fortunately, human beings are not destined to always struggle with chronic pain or terminal illnesses. Artificial intelligence is going to assist human beings in addressing these challenges.

I must again emphasise that how a human being dies is not as important as how they choose to live. That is my main message.

-Sparrow

Old 20-05-2023, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But they are already (severely) in deep mental and emotional pain and trauma.

My understanding is there are people on the Other Side lovingly aiding them so NOT to fall into a deeper soul trauma.

Dear Miss Hepburn,

For some, this is true. However, this should not become an assumption that everyone who has taken their physical live is bathing blissfully in love and light; assuming them to be showered with the comforts and compassionate words of familiar faces and angelic figures. As loving and compassionate as the spirit world is, free will also exists, as is the human propensity for prolonging their own suffering. No other species do it quite like human beings do.

There are many who still walk the Earth without physical form who continue to isolate their own awareness upon the way in which they had passed. In doing so they alienate themselves and their awareness of the help that is available to them to overcome their trauma. It is then left to human beings on the physical world to sometimes intervene, due to their proximity to their energetic vibration. This is why you get hauntings of human dwellings.

The human experience of suffering in physical state is not the same as suffering experienced outside of the body. When I refer to suffering which is replaced by a different kind of suffering, it is because you no longer have physical devices and applications through which to distract, reprieve or conceal your suffering. There is no longer an ability to hide from your thoughts and feelings. What you think and feel become manifest without the filters and functionality human beings are so accustomed to. This experience changes the very definition of suffering.

Fortunately, the spirit world are always at hand to intercede with love, but only at the receptivity of those who are willing to receive it.

-Sparrow

Old 20-05-2023, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
You mentioned time lines in one of your previous posts to me. Can you tell us a bit more about that so we can have a better understanding of it.

Dear Redchick12,

Certainly.

Many human beings imagine time to be linear; a single straight line that moves from one point to another. This is not the case. Time does not move; it is you who moves. Time does not change; it is life itself which changes.

Human beings are accustomed to thinking that events in their lives are manufactured by the mechanism of time. This is again not the case. Your experience of time is actually the result of events that you are creating within your state of being. This is to say, how you experience what time is will depend on what your consciousness is doing. This is why your experience of time is different outside your physical body. Your consciousness is disassociating itself with a pattern of behaviour and thought associated with being human. This pattern of behaviour you associate with being human is what creates your perception of a linear timeline.

The events you create as human beings produce specific frequencies and patterns of energy. These patterns of energy have predictable characteristics, which is why it is possible to observe future outcomes. This is not then to say this is something set in stone for a human being, as you are all co-creating your own reality.

The patterns of energy you create are in themselves self-creating. This means anything you have created or co-created will continue to create something else, which will have its own experience of time; what you would call a timeline.

All beings in the ultraverse resonate to a different frequency and occupy different states of consciousness; consequently creating their own timeline, or awareness of self. If their timeline intercedes with yours, it is because their consciousness has become compatible with yours.

You are not generally aware of other timelines because you are a conditioned biological being whose consciousness does not deviate from a prescribed pattern of behaviour and thought process. However, there are recorded examples where people of your timeline have inadvertently entered a different timeline, sometimes on mass. Most notably those of pilots. This happens when the frequencies within a specific proximity, such as a plane, are charged by environmental conditions that transport them outside of their previous state of being.

-Sparrow

Old 20-05-2023, 11:53 PM
Hi, this was very clear.
Quote:
There is no celestial authority with a big stick to punish you... The spirit world does not function this way.
Any suffering you experience in your afterlife is a direct result of suffering you carry with you into the afterlife.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-05-2023, 12:37 AM
Master

Sparrow,

Thanks for your responses - seeing the blue light of your words is always a lovely thing.

Can you talk more about emotions? Above, you mention how, within emotion, we are clouded and often do or say things we later regret when we are "stable" again.

Sometimes, I don't feel "emotion," and I feel quite confident in what I am saying, but it can still be without compassion.

Anyway I guess I am wondering how to "handle" emotion - is it to one day....is it so that at some point emotions no longer arise for some, and thus clarity resides and becomes the dominant aspect.

Is emotion something to be noticed? How does a very emotional individual handle what comes?

Thank you,

pixiedust