Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 19-12-2011, 06:00 PM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrode
You are very ignorant and foolish.... i can see that you don't want to learn and i will not waste my time on you anymore...

Chrode - it is YOU who haven't READ what I've been saying - I've studied for more than 40 years - you don't KNOW my experiences in meditation, my rituals, my experiences with goddess.

You do not have the right to say that I am not willing to learn anything because I am constantly studying and learning to this day. -- it is you who refuse to learn how to talk to people. If you want to influence people, you can't keep telling them over and over they are wrong, refuse to listen to their experiences and life lessons.

And you started another thread and asked another question - and I'll bet when people start answering that question, you'll just put them down for what they experience.

I am not insulted Norsey by this - just sad to see someone who claims to be a follower of the goddess be so stuck on himself - Chrode is reminding me more and more of those fire and brimstone Bible thumpers - it is THEIR way or no way - and if you continue on YOUR "foolish" path - you will burn. And that is NOT what Wicca is about at all.

And did I not say before that Chrode is a consummate politician? I gave him the opportunity to debate change and evolution for the second time, and he will not answer - just keeps on with his agenda.

sigh.
Old 19-12-2011, 06:05 PM
LadyMoondancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
the division here is clearly in the diversity of wicca, i.e. the many different forms it takes.

It is not acceptable to say of another's way, that it lacks credibility and authenticity by dint of not being your way. We should have ideally already learned this from the sectarianism history has shown us within Christianity alone. when the Protestants persecuted the Catholics and vice verse by turns.

When such a schism presents itself, as it is here, It highlights only the diversity and may inadvertently create entirely the wrong impression about what I once experienced as a beautiful, natural and organic path.

I do hope you find peace ,

very well put Neville.
Old 19-12-2011, 06:09 PM
LadyMoondancer

leaving this thread and not looking back. and I apologize for any part that I contributed to any negativity.

and I have a serious need for more caffeine!

Old 19-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Occultist

I was using the Charmed children as an example of how the course of Wicca/or people claiming to be,.. at that point made another 180 turn.
Simple fact is Wicca is not the same as it was back in the day. Also I believe we will never be taken seriously as a community,. Seems like people like it better when they can burn us at the stake and say we worship the devil.
So watching us fight through one another and turn this thread into a hair pulling contest isnt right either,. But I am betting some of our Bible thumping friends are loving it.
If we cannot show harmony and just agree to disagree we are no better then those who point a finger at us to judge.
Wicca is a belief system that is branching out its finding roots in different communities it brings with it shadows of Witchcraft and days of old.
People like Chrode who are negative to the growth will breath negativity onto the movement and unknowingly try crippling it through fear of change and to except this belief system is moving in different ways. Look I believe Wicca is growing setting down roots and branching out. It will itself leave those behind that doesnt move and breath and except it as well. LadyMoondancer has valid points and never once tryed to insult the way you personally believe in wicca so why are you doing that to her?. Blessings to all.
Old 19-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Chrode

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMoondancer
Chrode - it is YOU who haven't READ what I've been saying - I've studied for more than 40 years - you don't KNOW my experiences in meditation, my rituals, my experiences with goddess.

You do not have the right to say that I am not willing to learn anything because I am constantly studying and learning to this day. -- it is you who refuse to learn how to talk to people. If you want to influence people, you can't keep telling them over and over they are wrong, refuse to listen to their experiences and life lessons.

And you started another thread and asked another question - and I'll bet when people start answering that question, you'll just put them down for what they experience.

I am not insulted Norsey by this - just sad to see someone who claims to be a follower of the goddess be so stuck on himself - Chrode is reminding me more and more of those fire and brimstone Bible thumpers - it is THEIR way or no way - and if you continue on YOUR "foolish" path - you will burn. And that is NOT what Wicca is about at all.

And did I not say before that Chrode is a consummate politician? I gave him the opportunity to debate change and evolution for the second time, and he will not answer - just keeps on with his agenda.

sigh.

I don't care about your experiences. You can't discuss personally experiences and it is not relevant for the discussion.
You can't be one of the wise people since you are not initiated. Therefor i see you as a psedowitch.

I have right to say what i want.

All over again you misunderstand me and i suspect that you NOT want to understand it.
Old 19-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Chrode

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Extract from the forum rules

Respect: Please respect other member’s and their beliefs, opinions, and views at all times. Abuse and abusive posts (of any nature) will not be tolerated. Breaches of this ruling will result in posts being removed, warnings and if continued, DA. Mocking, and belittling other members also counts as disrespect.

I respect others faiths. I said that many times that my mission is NOT to change other peoples faith but only that their path is wrongly NAMED.
Old 19-12-2011, 11:28 PM
loumoon

Quote:
I respect others faiths. I said that many times that my mission is NOT to change other peoples faith but only that their path is wrongly NAMED.

if you are sure your path is the one thats named correctly and the right path, then why does it matter if someone else calls theirs the same thing? i think its irrelevant what someone calls themselves its only a name at the end of the day and its the actions and intent that count not what someone calls themselves.
Old 21-12-2011, 12:24 PM
vulkus

Quote:
More rubbish... Wicca is Wicca. You can't change it. Religion is NOT what you want it to be.
Religion is exactly what you want it to be. Chrode it is obvious you know nothing about the subject you are engaging in, there are a vast majority of posters here that know a great deal more than you.
Your posts show your ignorance and your attitude belies your inability to grasp an iota of what is being said.

You refute every argument put to you, based on what you have read in a book. It is the same as saying all words are words because I read them in a dictionary! English words do not mean the same as chinese words, which in turn don't mean the same as your native tongue.

Turn thine eyes towards the truth and you will see.
But you won't because no where in your book has Garner told you to do that.
Wicca isn't Wicca end of story.
Old 21-12-2011, 12:27 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Must religions have a founder. You can decide if you want to believe in it or not but you can't change the teachings of the religion. Christians follow the teaching of Jesus, muslims follow the teaching of Muhammed, buddhist follow the teachings of Buddha. Can you se my point?
Why is it we must see your point when you refuse to see ours?

Are you truely that ignorant? Everything that has been created or manipulated by mankind has been changed, is being changed and will be changed in the future. To believe anything else is folly.
Old 21-12-2011, 03:46 PM
loumoon

i was thinking today...do you think wicca or witch craft etc is likened to human beings? in the fact that it grows and evolves over time, there are many different variations (different races, cultures for the comparison to humans) and not one type/race is better than another, just different?