Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-06-2018, 07:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Am I the only one who finds r6r6r's postings incomprehensible? Perhaps I am, and yet I am a reasonably intelligent person. If r6r6r really wants to get the message across then some simple clarity would help. Otherwise it all seems over-intellectualised.

Peace.

No, you certainly are not the only one. I started this thread in the hope of some pointed discussions. It's turned into a 'I know better than you' argument and a listing of some sort of abstractions and opposing abstractions which cannot in any way be called intellectual IMO.
Without going much further I'd like to add that even at the beginning when the thread was more or less on course the reasons argued for why god doesn't show became even more weird - it's quite amazing really.
Old 18-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Wait For The Wagon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Am I the only one who finds r6r6r's postings incomprehensible?Perhaps I am, and yet I am a reasonably intelligent person. If r6r6r really wants to get the message across then some simple clarity would help. Otherwise it all seems over-intellectualised.Peace.

See #239 it is the last one before you post the above. Here is the first sentence.

..."The problem with your above is that you never clearly define what God is."

If you find that "incomprehensible" then I think you lack sincerity. My best guess is that your ego is hurt and that is why you reply that way.

Your intentions along with Wstein ---whose ego got hurt early on when interacting with me and he has never addressed my directly since--

And now Busby has chimed in also. So we have a threesome vs onesome. Anybody else want to get in on this wagon train?

Why do I think you three --if not others-- reasons varies from people to people but since message#237 was the most recent I start there above.

So what cant that sentence possibly mean that is so incomprehensible.

..."The problem with your above is that you never clearly define what God is."...

H,mmm maybe r6 is talking about a problem with is kitchen sink? He uses the word God but using that word at SF is common occurrence so we can just ignore it.

Here is one possibility of what R6 means with that comment above;

..its every Sunday morning, that you are by my side,
..we jump into the wagon, and we all take a ride,
..wait for the wagon, wait for the wagon,
..wait for the wagon and will all take a ride.

So what about his 2nd sentence? What the h___k can he possibly being going on about in that 2nd comment that also uses that word God, again.

..."There can exist no rational, logical common sense disscussion about 'God' without there being a common agreement of the definition of what this God is exactly/specifically.:...

He must be repeating himself in his own mind ergo;

Ok, now that we know what r6 meant in the first two lines of text we can move on too 3rd and 4th lines of text.

..."We have some people who believe Universe is zero{ nothing } or at minimum came from nothing{ zero }.".....

H,mmm "nothing" and "zero" are mixed in with some other alledged words/terminlogy. It appears to me since he is using those words that he must not saying nothing i.e. having zero content or meaning erg;

Then in 6th or so line he states this.
.."They explain this words positive matter and negative gravity."

Apparrently he is having mood swings between "positive" and "negative". I think that his mood swings between positive and negative would abate if he practiced the following;

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 18-06-2018, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Why do I think you three --if not others-- reasons varies from people to people but since message#237 was the most recent I start there above.

So what cant that sentence possibly mean that is so incomprehensible.
I'm with 'them' , r6, meaning that your articulations pretty much always strike me as being impenetrable.

I concluded that this must be 'by design' - IOW, what you consciously or unconsciously intend, which comment hearkens back to my original declaration that your 'i'solation strikes me as being self-chosen.

You do seem to have fun doing so, and that's a 'good' thing in my book.
Old 18-06-2018, 09:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Wagons Ho! >>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I'm with 'them' , r6, meaning that your articulations pretty much always strike me as being impenetrable. I concluded that this must be 'by design'

So David you've decided to jump on this recent wagon train.

I corrected you the last time your maed incorrect asesesment of me as 'self isolation' and correct you again on the above.

Ive designed no comments by me to be as you incorrectly suggest to be "inpenetrable".

In fact I have taken great pains to be be clear and specific of what meanings are intended.

I have many conversations with many others. I have not ever spoke in any secret code. As wstein suggests. His ego was offended by me early on.

I forget the specifics of the way he was being at the time.

I'm all for fair game and play but recently have not seen that from you, and two or three others.

Please share when you actually intend to sincere desire to read and understand anything Ive stated. You rarely have, if all, and that pretty much may go for them also.

It is so much easier for people to make specific accusations, and then rarely give specifics.

This a sign of their lack of sincerity. Their ego is hurt so the lash out in ways that lack sincerity engage in rational, logical common sense disscussion. Ego is their problem.

My ego believes Ive done very well ---barring poor grammar many times--- in being very specific, clear and taking time to elaborate for those who actually show sincerity and respect to have a better understanding of anything Ive stated.

So here we again, disscussing not any of the specific content of anything Ive stated ---sad -- rather lets just make gross accusations because that is the easiest thing to do to someone we dont like. For whatever reason.

Your choice, content and sincerity, or less tangible mind-games that continuall beating around and around the bush of of specific content avoiding that bush altogether.

..its every Sunday morning that you are by my side,
..we jump onto the wagon and we all take a ride,

Obviously it is the the latter above is what r6 is always talking about in all of his posts.

He has lost his wagon and waiting for it to arrive. Wagons ho! >>>>

All others are obviously on-the-wagon riding by and wondering, why does r6 get not get onto the wagon. Is he blind? Is he deaf? Is he mentally unstable?

Wagon of egos is loaded and waiting on r6's ego?

Wagon of truth is loaded and waiting on r6's truth?
Wagon of discontent with r6 is loaded and waiting on r6's discontent?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 18-06-2018, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Please share when you actually intend to sincere desire to read and understand anything Ive stated.
I no longer have any desire to read what you say about and understand your world-view. Such desire got 'extinguished' a long time ago.

My only desire was to share my view-point and conclusions about the dynamic (or lack thereof) of what is going on here in the context of others (you included) who were sharing theirs.
Old 19-06-2018, 12:34 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Goodbye Is Such Sweet Sorrow ?

Well thanks for the reply letting me know you have not any desire to read anything I post. Obviously this is good bye.

Parting is such sweet sorrrow. Maybe not.

Now where wasI in regards to this thread before all the divergent asides.

H,mmm Oh yeah, now I recall. The most all-inclusive, comprehensive and relatively simple hierarchical cosmic outline.

Aka definining God, "G"od, Universe, "U"niverse, the Whole Sha-bang, The Great Spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I no longer have any desire to read what you say about and understand your world-view. Such desire got 'extinguished' a long time ago.

My only desire was to share my view-point and conclusions about the dynamic (or lack thereof) of what is going on here in the context of others (you included) who were sharing theirs.

Old 19-06-2018, 01:03 AM
Pathfinder

God must have a Plan. Perhaps that Plan is to use the evolutionary process to generate self-conscious beings, like us humans, and then to further evolve those beings in such a way that Heaven on Earth is produced. When humans treat each other with love and respect and as part of a single family of equals, that Heavenly state of affairs will someday occur. Until then, it is for the humans to work out these problems of humanity. To our way of thinking, God should be able to snap His fingers and eliminate all evil and all suffering. Perhaps creating this universe is God's way of taking the next step along His own inconceivable Path of evolution, and perhaps His own rules prevent Him from interfering with natural evolution. At any rate, it seems probable that all of the suffering attached to individuals is a direct result of the actions of those individuals. Karma is a balancing out process. Where suffering exists as an effect where there is no obvious cause in an individual's life, the cause must have been generated in some other lifetime.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylama
God must have a Plan. Perhaps that Plan is to use the evolutionary process to generate self-conscious beings, like us humans, and then to further evolve those beings in such a way that Heaven on Earth is produced. When humans treat each other with love and respect ...
Assuming there is a God with an evolutionary plan, it seems far more likely that humans (even with love and respect) are just another stepping stone than an end result.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:32 AM
Guide
In my view everyone and everything is god, where god is everyone and everything. In essence, each of us is the organic Universe having our individual experience - without separation and without constraints or inhibitions.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 19-06-2018, 07:14 AM
Experiencer

God is in everything including you we are all part of the whole if you want to find God all you have to do is look within.

Namaste`