Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-02-2015, 07:02 PM
Master
Ok thankyou :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 06-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Master
Dear friends,

I understand I have been away for quite some time and given you very little to read and engage.
My responsibilities are high and often demand many commitments elsewhere. I hope my return finds you all well and in good spirits, and all that I have left behind has continued to inspire, intrigue and immobilize fears. I see that many have been revisiting my pages and reprocessing their feelings about different concepts and conclusions. This is natural and healthy.
I am, as always, in all ways, here in service to those who wish to engage me in friendship and in love.

Your Companion of Consciousness.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Master
Lovely to see you back again SGS...as always.....
Old 06-03-2015, 12:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Delighted to see you have returned Sparrow !....as always

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 06-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Lovely to see you back again SGS...as always.....

It is lovely for me likewise to read what others have to say and the friendships that continue to blossom on this social platform. It is a pleasure to see creativity here and support given to one another.

-Sparrow

Old 06-03-2015, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Delighted to see you have returned Sparrow !....as always
Oh, I am just getting warmed up.
Taking a stroll around this place.

-Sparrow

Old 07-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Master
Fish Love as always in always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Oh, I am just getting warmed up.
Taking a stroll around this place.

-Sparrow

Nice one
Old 07-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Guide

Namaste, All.

I feel compelled to enter another of our wonderful dialogues here; I've grown quite content communicating with Asceleot and sometimes a few thoughts exchanging with you, though I know there's more going on than that.

I'm happy to tell you the experience I've had since interacting with you and your thoughts has been of building a healthy happy life and I'm understanding humanity and my humanity closer. Such things as I've learned of life have been of great upliftment and help to many friends I am close with, in lands near and far.

Once in a while I still wish to move to the Spirit World, though most of the time I'm content and happy "making a go of it" here, as you said, now that I am having a better time of it, as also you pointed out when I was so desparate. Thank you for providing some perspective back then. I still value and affirm those feelings of affinity and wishing to go home there, and sometimes I try, and I know it's closer to really happening, and perhaps I may sometime, when it's the right time and I understand how, I feel when that time comes I will be fully at peace in this world.

I felt our interaction has formed a great undercurrent, a foundation, which helps me live, create, and evolve myself. At the same time I've felt it has been a time when my path as this human has been for you and I not interacting in same way as before, though I've felt I've been going on with what I've learned and not come to ask more answers of you, I'm feeling special feelings when I do think of you. And it's nice to come back. Just like with my dear friends I meet "in the flesh," etc. I remind myself that such a special bond is always there.

Perhaps we will speak here in a way and of something for which this medium is well suited. Do you feel something to say?

Munay
Old 08-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Spring is officially here, Sparrow has returned !

I hope you enjoyed your stroll ! You know what I missed, in addition to your presence and your words of wisdom ? Your beautiful artwork ! I know you are busy, and there is high demand for your time .....if by chance you have an opportunity to create, I would love to see another of your lovely artistic wonders sometime ! no rush, lol ...... just soon ! ha ha ......at your leisure, dear Sparrow.

xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-03-2015, 12:51 PM
jolee28

Thank you for the affirming messages made my day