Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-02-2022, 08:59 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
...in the very original creation both the male and the female principles were one entity....He is speaking about the nature of our being. It is a spiritual principle....It is maintaining the concept of non duality. Now in v.5 when father and mother are first mentioned they are clearly a representation of duality. Spiritually it is duality that one must leave in order to return to the original creation of non duality. This is the return to the Father.
Hi Mo,

As you so often do, you have gotten to a very deep aspect of spiritual understanding here.

Post graduate work [so-to-speak].

My hat's off,

David
Old 08-02-2022, 09:11 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by davids
Hi Mo,
David
Davids,

Thanks for your kind words….gratified that you noticed it…..:)
Old 08-02-2022, 09:31 PM
Master

I don't think souls have a gender. Just genderless souls in bodies with different reproductive functions. I think the bodies have genders but not the souls in them.
Old 08-02-2022, 11:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
Rev 12:4= fallen angels.- Matt 22:30--are about the little flock( Luke 12:32)-the ones promised heaven=144,000 Rev 14:3
The JW's interpretation keiw1...

Rev. 12:4, Humanity's actual origin,
Mathew 22:30, an example... by Jesus,

You are all about the instinct which we share with every other animal keiw1.
The survival instinct.

Keiw, what happens if you understand that Jesus paid for, "The sin of the world", as described in John 1:29?
And eliminated the threat of hell for those who believe in Him?

JOY.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-02-2022, 05:24 AM
Master
and I thought the usage of Hell has been gradually been gradually eliminated if not eliminated in most newer translations due to translating errors............

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Last edited by BigJohn : 09-02-2022 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-02-2022, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy (post #243)
I don't think souls have a gender. Just genderless souls in bodies with different reproductive functions. I think the bodies have genders but not the souls in them.
And I agree, 100%, Maisy.
Old 12-02-2022, 01:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
I agree with this too.
Old 12-02-2022, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

[quote=Morpheus
Keiw, what happens if you understand that Jesus paid for, "The sin of the world", as described in John 1:29?
JOY.[/QUOTE]

i have answered this 2x already and its disappearing.
Old 13-02-2022, 12:01 AM
Experiencer

JOY.[/quote]

If Jesus paid for that sin like you think, no one would have to die. Yet all who died paid their own wage of sin. As well Acts 3:19--Repent and turn around( stop doing the sin) to get sin blotted out. proves its not just automatically paid for by Jesus sacrifice.
The sacrifice will cover those who live to see the tribulation and Har-mageddon come to the earth. The righteous will be brought through( Prov 2:21-22-Matt 24:22) and never taste death. They will still be on earth as prov shows at this point-Rev 20:7-10) Satan leads Gog of Magog to attack Gods holy ones on earth. They will be destroyed forever.
Old 13-02-2022, 12:39 AM
Ok, how's this people? Try to work with this Forum... Use '' '' marks and a: - Miss Hepburn posted #32
Don't like that? -Miss Hepburn's post #32.

Since some can not navigate clicking the Quote box, bottom right and
highlighting to delete down to 2-3 sentences?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru