Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-01-2011, 06:27 AM
supernova

The afterlife is something misunderstood by most of us and we simply base our notions of the afterlife on some mythological stories. We have so many lives, millions and millions before incarnating into man. This is all rubbish. In fact man and of course the rest of things in nature or in the universe is one organic or cosmic energy whether we label it as God or any we can give any other labels. Whether we say Jesus or any junk names it does not make any difference. Name is not what we are interested in. Name is just name and nothing else.

Nothing dies and things mutate from one form to another endlessly and it goes on evolutionarily and we all are flowing in an evolutionary stream and there is no cold hand of death on us. We live eternally in different forms and are likely to regenerate
Old 23-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Great questions flutter, thank you for asking Sparrow.

and Sparrow, impressive answer as always. I do enjoy reading other peoples questions and your replies, so much to learn from both sides.

This hall of learning sounds like the most amazing place ! I could get lost in such a place, in a good sense of course. I am remembering Sparrow, that you have mentioned the akashic records in a previous post, but not exactly remembering where. And I am not sure if you have already answered my question ~ if so, apologies for the repeat, and just point me in the right direction . See, I am lost already and I am not even in this hall of learning !

Is there a way that we can access this hall of learning, while we are still here on earth ? If so, how could I do this ?

And thanks for the information on the morning meditation, I have wondered if it was helpful to have a certain set time for meditating. I like the idea of setting up a routine energy space for easier connection.

"Meditating at the same time of day would actually be of benefit to you, yes. Particularly first thing in the morning when your thought processes are distilled. This would set up a routine energy space for those others, who wish to connect to you, to do so more easily."

love & blessings,
Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Great questions flutter, thank you for asking Sparrow.

and Sparrow, impressive answer as always. I do enjoy reading other peoples questions and your replies, so much to learn from both sides.

This hall of learning sounds like the most amazing place ! I could get lost in such a place, in a good sense of course. I am remembering Sparrow, that you have mentioned the akashic records in a previous post, but not exactly remembering where. And I am not sure if you have already answered my question ~ if so, apologies for the repeat, and just point me in the right direction . See, I am lost already and I am not even in this hall of learning !

Is there a way that we can access this hall of learning, while we are still here on earth ? If so, how could I do this ?

And thanks for the information on the morning meditation, I have wondered if it was helpful to have a certain set time for meditating. I like the idea of setting up a routine energy space for easier connection.

"Meditating at the same time of day would actually be of benefit to you, yes. Particularly first thing in the morning when your thought processes are distilled. This would set up a routine energy space for those others, who wish to connect to you, to do so more easily."

love & blessings,
Dreamy xx
Hmm… is the Angel of Dreams lost within her own palace of thought?

Yes I would quite agree. With every question brought forward I too learn something new from each individual. I also have the opportunity to practice bringing new thought processes and intuitive concepts into human language; into words others can understand.

Each soul group have their own archive of learning. Just as every thought, word and deed you create is forever imprinted in the hall of learning within your own soul group. Like a holographic photograph of every thought, feeling and event from every life. Remember too, this is where your life review takes place.

The information of the Akashic records can be found in this very thread.

The halls of learning can be accessed in meditation. They can also be accessed in your dream states. These take some degree of practice. Intention is the key, as well as vibration.
There are those too, I believe, who provide services in turn for payment in your country, who would access the Akashic records on your behalf. In such a case, it would be important to find an individual who resonates with you, to whom you could place your trust. Doing a Google search may align you in a possible direction.

And in light of the subject of meditation. The morning following a good deep sleep is most beneficial for that is the time when your mind is most empty of clutter. At the end of the day, for example, you tend to accumulate much contemplation, anticipation and stress. Your brain waves are much more distilled and passive in the morning.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account

this Angel of Dreams is always lost in her palace of thoughts

Nice to know the Akashic records info is here in this thread, less chance of getting lost, lol ! Thank you Sparrow. Oh yes, the life review connection, I remember you mentioning this.

oh my, the morning following a good deep sleep ? I must confess, I don't seem to have many of those....

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
this Angel of Dreams is always lost in her palace of thoughts

Nice to know the Akashic records info is here in this thread, less chance of getting lost, lol ! Thank you Sparrow. Oh yes, the life review connection, I remember you mentioning this.

oh my, the morning following a good deep sleep ? I must confess, I don't seem to have many of those....
Well here is somewhere to begin - for without sufficient sleep how can your day ahead be a positive and proactive one? Now perhaps you can understand why you fail in such things you try so hard to do during your waking state. Return to the roots of any problem you find and work from there. Work on getting a good nights sleep.

-Sparrow

Old 23-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Definitely good advice !

I am wondering Sparrow, about lots of things, lol ! But I will focus on one at the moment, I am wondering about what is called " the veil " that is said to seperate life on earth from the Other Side. Is there really such a thing ? Is this perhaps like an energy field ?

There was one time when I felt so close to this " veil " or curtain, like I could almost reach right thru it, if this is possible and be on the Other Side. I could almost feel a hand reaching out to me, I wasn't in a dream but I was awake.

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Definitely good advice !

I am wondering Sparrow, about lots of things, lol ! But I will focus on one at the moment, I am wondering about what is called " the veil " that is said to seperate life on earth from the Other Side. Is there really such a thing ? Is this perhaps like an energy field ?

There was one time when I felt so close to this " veil " or curtain, like I could almost reach right thru it, if this is possible and be on the Other Side. I could almost feel a hand reaching out to me, I wasn't in a dream but I was awake.
It is just a fancy word.

You might just as well call it vibration. All things are separated only by the spectrum of vibration, as akin to colours of a beautiful rainbow. It is still one rainbow, despite it having many colours.

-Sparrow

Old 23-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account

That is more like the word I was looking for, vibration, not energy field. And I do like the idea of the rainbow , spectrum of vibration.

There are times when I do go to sleep at a normal bedtime hour, and then it seems for some reason I wake up around 2 or 3 am. I have heard that it is during these times that connections to spirit are .... searching for the right words here .... connections to spirit are more readily available at those times ? So I am wondering if it is that I am waking up because there are messages they are sending to me ? or perhaps they are wanting to communicate with me ? Sometimes it is at those hours that I do some automatic writing, and I do feel a connection, moreso than say for example, the middle of the afternoon.

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-01-2011, 03:02 PM
flutterangel

I have heard this to, Dream Angel, but I then always wonder questions such as...if time doesn't exist in the afterlife, how can this be?, and also...what about different time zones? Then I usually just let these thoughts go and try to think illogically, lol.
I really try to do my meditations immediately after I wake up, before I am completely awake. It works most of the time, but having two little ones, a hubby and a cat that wants me to get up do make it hard! Then I will just go in the shower to meditate and drown out the noise!
Good question about the Akashic records. I was just thinking about this myself last night.
flutter

There are times when I do go to sleep at a normal bedtime hour, and then it seems for some reason I wake up around 2 or 3 am. I have heard that it is during these times that connections to spirit are .... searching for the right words here .... connections to spirit are more readily available at those times ? So I am wondering if it is that I am waking up because there are messages they are sending to me ? or perhaps they are wanting to communicate with me ? Sometimes it is at those hours that I do some automatic writing, and I do feel a connection, moreso than say for example, the middle of the afternoon.[/quote]
Old 23-01-2011, 03:27 PM
flutterangel

This is possible because all beings, of the right vibration, can inherently fragment their spirit to enable them to be in more places than one simultaneously. It also takes no time at all to get from point A to B.
Oh how helpful that would be, if we were able to do this now! Your descriptions are wonderful and I cannot wait to experience it (again :) after finishing out this lifetime.
Each spirit gives of themselves in service to each other in this way, being a guide to one another. I love this!
The akashic records contain factual information, in real time, about every single subject there is to understand. SGS, if we are able to access this now, with practice, would we be able to apply what we learn while still in this lifetime? For example, the piano. Would we be able to learn to play the piano from the akashic records and actually be able to play here on earth?
Or does that only work while between lives?
Can we work on a skill in the etheric and then consciously bring that skill with us when we reincarnate next, to help others?
Thank you for helping me to understand! I really love learning about this.
flutter