Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-08-2019, 07:23 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Dave I am unable to decipher your words above, your choice of words used in your sentence, does not make it clear to me, as to what you are saying.

I find this issue with most of your posts.

& as far as your link, well that person has absolutely no true understanding of the abilities of Any entity attachments, of beings that choose to approach any Earthling & simply attach.

&, that person has absolutely no idea, that once a spiritual entity makes a connection, soul to soul, well simply said nothing can break that connection bar the person that has made the connection...spiritual knowledge 101.

Unless the person who is unwittingly about to be the host, is 100% transformed in & of the Holy spiritual essence of the almighty one.

You see then that host to be, displays the full armour of Christ, & is impervious to the onslaught of other not so loving entities.

David, are you wearing that armour, are you impervious, if you are, then you should have the full aray of magical abilities that Jesus had. & I suggest you do not...So what is your status in regards to dark entity attachment.
I bet that you believe that you do not have any at this very moment..am I correct.

Ps i wonder if you will reply to this post.

Something I heard the other day Neil in regards to a lady I listen to from time to time on youtube is that she went 50 years without even knowing she had an attachment.

Her attachment was of an E.T. origin and it supposedly attached itself to her energy field as her spirit/soul made the transition from spirit to the physical.

I know this is not what your speaking of in regards to your own experience but I thought it was worth a mention.

These E.T's are requiring the experience of the physical in an indirect way.

The lady concerned had certain issues throughout her whole life due to this entity, it was almost like a programming running along side her own.

I think this happens often and goes undetected where people don't know why they feel as they do and some are so conditioned by a way of thinking / being / behaving that it almost feels like second nature to them ..

I have had times where it has been made known to me where spirits have kept within my energy field for days or weeks and it takes getting to know yourself to know that you are out of sync for some reason ..

Some spirits in my case have been those that have been murdered and some that are trying to stop my light-healing-work ..

I think many disbelieve in all of this kinda stuff and think peeps are just being deluded and such likes, I am sure there are some that are but I hope whatever your going through gets sorted ..

I use the armour of God daily, not because I feel victimised, I just feel the necessity to do it .. It's a funny old world out there as the saying goes ..

x daz x
Old 16-08-2019, 09:23 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Are you talking about the Biblical Jesus or are you talking about the Jesus people created?

Being Jesus was born a Jew and died a Jew, we have to look at this from the Jewish perspective. At that time Hell did
not exist. That came about later. When a person died, they went to their grave. Remember Lazurus? He went to his grave.

According to Jewish prophecy, Jesus could only be in his grave for parts of 3 days.
Biblical scholars have put Jesus' birth at various times of the year, and by historic accounts he was born in April. He was also supposed to have been born on the 11th of November, one of the reasons for the date of the Twin Towers. There are so many differing accounts on his birth. Some also say that Jesus wasn't a Jew but a Nazorean Essene, and according to a BBC documentary he was taught by the Essene from an early age. Historical references point at Jesus not being what the Bible says he was either, and there's next to no historical evidence for his existence at all outside of the Bible. History is written by the victors, and in this case the victor is Constantine, whose agenda was not historical nor religious truth.
Old 16-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I had to think what you wrote about Jesus resurrection because of the Winter Solstice and realized this not really true.

Sure, the Winter Solstice did play a role but not like how you claim. The first month of the Jewish calendar (Nisan) began
on the first New Moon after the Spring Equinox which occurs about 90-92 after the Winter Solstice. Passover occurred 14 days
later on Nisan 14 during a full moon.

Noting this,
Jesus died on Passover which occurred at a minimum 14 days after the Spring Equinox.

Then there is the time he was in his grave

and then the resurrection.

As you can see, over 15 weeks had transpired since the Winter Solstice so what you wrote, really did not have a bearing on the matter.
It's not really about dates or historical accuracy, it's about subverting a culture that came before and Constantine's agenda - and the agenda of the religious leaders at the time. The agenda was to subvert Paganism - and anything non-Christian - as has been done by the Christians ever since. The agenda was to supplant Paganism with Jesus and Christianity in general, and so Jesus was born during Saturnalia or whatever another religion might have called it at the time. Accuracy and truth weren't on Constantine's agenda.
Old 16-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Biblical scholars have put Jesus' birth at various times of the year, and by historic accounts he was born in April. He was also supposed to have been born on the 11th of November, one of the reasons for the date of the Twin Towers. There are so many differing accounts on his birth. Some also say that Jesus wasn't a Jew but a Nazorean Essene, and according to a BBC documentary he was taught by the Essene from an early age. Historical references point at Jesus not being what the Bible says he was either, and there's next to no historical evidence for his existence at all outside of the Bible. History is written by the victors, and in this case the victor is Constantine, whose agenda was not historical nor religious truth.
I watched that BBC documentary last week called "Son of God".

I made a post about it a few days ago in a thread about the Star of Bethlehem:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=13

I spent the next few days studying ancient Babylonian star charts to find G2v Suns around the Pleaides star cluster so that I knew what I was talking about when I posted on another thread in reply.

So, do you know what frustrates me? When certain people only THINK they know, but they don't really WANT to know!

It is why most of my posts don't see any replies, because most people don't want to know the truth because they are more than happy living the lie they try to convince everybody ELSE is the truth (those who can't be bothered doing their own homework) and that is when, a person like me who knows better goes "screw this forum" and goes and watches some David Attenborough documentaries because animals are more Intelligent.
Old 16-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Or you think cats & dogs come back, however, I suggest that those cats & dogs maybe thought forms or visions & sounds placed into the mind, that are created by dark beings, to keep Earthlings in the false loop/deception, of which needs to be in place so that Earthlings do not learn of the true one & only truth through the one & only true Christ entity.
I said I was a practising medium and prior to that I was on a mediumship development course. I know the difference between a true Spirit link and what's going on in the mind/brain mechanism. I also worked in mental health and I've experienced first-hand how the human mind can create realities of things far worse than dark beings, beings of the mind which can reduce a person to a screaming wreck cringing in a puddle of their own urine. I'm also borderline schizophrenic and have always been sensitive to ghosts, other-wordly beings and the like. I could recount any number of encounters with ghosts and the like that would makes most people's hair stand on end, so you're not the only one who's 'well versed' in this area.

Quote:
Oh...And FYI, we are all practicing mediums, only most Earthlings do not realize that they are hearing spiritual beings communicating to them.
Also if spiritual beings wanted all Earthlings to hear them, then they would just open a line of communication with any Earthling. & that can be accomplished very simply.
That depends on your definition of 'medium'. Unless you have an experience in psychiatry or mediumship how do you know the voices that people hear are actually Spirits? According to psychiatric research more people hear voices than will admit to, and what is considered 'normal' conforms more to societal norms than mental health ones.

FYI, Spiritual Beings can't open communications with all Earthlings because Earthlings have to 'tune in' to the right frequencies for that to happen. For some it's a natural ability, for most what's needed if they want to pursue it is development classes of some kind. Others often mistake mental health issues for 'communications', and that's very common. I've talked to people who have been convinced their voices is mediumship when knowledge of both areas will be able to tell the difference.

Also FYI, according to Hameroff and Penrose (both eminent in their respective fields) the brain has quantum-capable microtubules, which might scientifically explain all kinds of Spiritual abilities like mediumship, Gnosis, intuition...... According to Nassim Harramein, who's just finished Einstein's Unified Equation apparently, we have a feedback loop to the quantum field of probability. That means that there's most likely a lot more to reality than what we have in our noggins.
Old 16-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I can't for the Life of me figure out who or what kind of person you think the category (as constituted by you, that is) of "Spiritual" people includes, whether you regard such people as crazy or sane, and whether or not you consider yourself one such and if not (since my view is that there is nothing and no one that isn't Spiritual ... as J the C said, "It is the spirit that quickeneth," ) why not. Not that I have kept close track (I haven't) in this regard, but my sense is that you have frequently (opportunistically?) used the label to (narcissistically?) put yourself 'up' and others 'down' in various conversational contexts.
Wassssuuuupppp David?

You're the psychologist David, so you work it out. It says so on your Weebly page. Talking of which, are you a retired engineer or a scientist? Maybe scientist looks better, I guess. That's where the confusion lies, because both of those mindsets rely on rules by which I don't follow. That's both by choice and by reason of being border-line schizophrenic, and I can choose any perspective at any given moment depending on what I think the situation calls for. My Pythonesque lateral thinking probably doesn't sit well with a column-thinking Don Quixote who doesn't seem to have a flair for much other than parrotting himself.

Oh, and I tell it like I see it too, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, right? Only while you say you say you tell it like you see it in very dodgy accents, you haven't here. Are you trying to imply something by the use of the brackets?
Old 16-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Wassssuuuupppp David?

Oh, and I tell it like I see it too, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, right?
Yes, indeedy. And what I seez here is that you have cleverly (in your usual dodgy way) not answered my very direct and implication-FULL question about what you label "Spirituality."
Old 16-08-2019, 11:53 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I watched that BBC documentary last week called "Son of God".

I made a post about it a few days ago in a thread about the Star of Bethlehem:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...8&postcount=13

I spent the next few days studying ancient Babylonian star charts to find G2v Suns around the Pleaides star cluster so that I knew what I was talking about when I posted on another thread in reply.

So, do you know what frustrates me? When certain people only THINK they know, but they don't really WANT to know!

It is why most of my posts don't see any replies, because most people don't want to know the truth because they are more than happy living the lie they try to convince everybody ELSE is the truth (those who can't be bothered doing their own homework) and that is when, a person like me who knows better goes "screw this forum" and goes and watches some David Attenborough documentaries because animals are more Intelligent.
The real truth of who Jesus was or wasn't, and the facts surrounding his birth if he existed at all are lost in the mists of time. The facts are long gone, shrouded in so many variations of what the truth is - but the truth is relative to one's own agenda anyway. Some put the dates of the Gospels as having been written at to at least 160AD, according to the carbon-dating of the papyri they were written on - and who wrote them and did they really give much of a stuff about historical accuracy? Or were they more interested in "putting Jesus up there with the other heroes?"

Often in cases like these, you're not actually dealing with truth but what people - in the creation of their own reality - choose to label as the truth. Often it has more to do with Pavlov's Dogs. At the same time though, an honest Path to Faith is powerful and Jesus even as a personification and all history aside is probably the most powerful of all. Religion and Spirituality are faith-based, not fact-based.
Old 16-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Ps i wonder if you will reply to this post.
Here's my 'reply', Neil. It is a quote from my treatise which applies to what I call gossip about 'details' pertaining to reincarnation, but which I think pertains to all esoteric subjects, which including the topic of one's potentially being influenced (or not) by 'spirits' that is presently being talked about here:
[Note: Unlike instrumentally measurable and mathematically describable, hence ‘reliably replicable’, phenomena stemming from what are regarded as being physical ‘laws’, there is much confusion and unresolvable speculation pertaining to psychospiritual (hence metaphysical) phenomena which are subjectively actualized happenings that can’t simply be replicated at will – ‘higher order’ mental focus and spiritual motivation are not amenable to ‘exact’ description or ‘precise’ experimental control. I must therefore leave it to readers to consider and sort out what strikes them as being relevant data and reasonable explanations pertaining to (what is called) ‘reincarnation’ with the caveat that a great deal of what has been bandied about in connection with the subject strikes me as just being ‘loose’ gossip and speculation which, to the degree it is seriously entertained, may wastefully divert attention and energy away from the goal of actualizing the best possible Love and Joy experience and expression in the ‘framework’ of one’s present physiosocial context.
... the 'best possible' Love and Joy experience and expression and corollary growth and development being what I most focus on and advocate for in the context of my/our incarnational engagement in this Life.

Hang loose, Bro.
Old 16-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
The real truth of who Jesus was or wasn't, and the facts surrounding his birth if he existed at all are lost in the mists of time. The facts are long gone, shrouded in so many variations of what the truth is - but the truth is relative to one's own agenda anyway. Some put the dates of the Gospels as having been written at to at least 160AD, according to the carbon-dating of the papyri they were written on - and who wrote them and did they really give much of a stuff about historical accuracy? Or were they more interested in "putting Jesus up there with the other heroes?"

The truth is relative to one's own agenda and often in cases like these, you're not actually dealing with truth but what people - in the creation of their own reality - choose to label as the truth. Often it has more to do with Pavlov's Dogs. At the same time though, an honest Path to Faith is powerful and Jesus even as a personification and all history aside is probably the most powerful of all. Religion and Spirituality are faith-based, not fact-based.
Irrespective of when the Gospels were originally written, the fact they have gone through so many translations, additions and omissions to suit the political agenda of the Church since the "Dark Ages" (perhaps why they were named such); gives absolutely no merit or credit to the Bible as being an authentic historical document or the "Word of God" anyway - unless God likes to play the "Chinese Whispers" game.

I am all for science, because when Occam's Razor is applied, scientific rationality is always the most plausible and reasonable explanation and I just cannot understand "people of faith" because their arguments make absolutely NO sense and they are not prepared to listen to reason either, and so, I have a very difficult time understanding the difference between "faith" and just having a "stubborn ego" and being downright "delusional".

So, then I go and watch dolphins herding fish by stirring up sand.