Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
Being "bunched together" makes this post stand out.
That'll make it easier to find again when I look for it later.
thanks

Thanks for letting me know H:O:R:A:C:E and Izzyga, I thought it was easier to read spread out, and I know one person commented on liking it that way, maybe the button would not work for a reason Thanks for your input. I would like to hear from others if you do not like it scrunched, and I could do them occasionally spread out. lovetruth
Old 24-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Gregatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetruth
Thanks for letting me know H:O:R:A:C:E and Izzyga, I thought it was easier to read spread out, and I know one person commented on liking it that way, maybe the button would not work for a reason Thanks for your input. I would like to hear from others if you do not like it scrunched, and I could do them occasionally spread out. lovetruth

Hi lovetruth, i find it much easier to read when spread out .....when scrunched i keep losing my place.

Have a wonderful day.........
Old 25-01-2013, 12:35 PM
Ascender

Hi Lovetruth,I prefer the message spread out....I read it slower and I can stop and think then its easier to find where i was.
Old 25-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregatha
Hi lovetruth, i find it much easier to read when spread out .....when scrunched i keep losing my place.

Have a wonderful day.........

Hello Gregartha and Barrynu, I have to agree, it is easier for me to read and edit also. H:O:R:AC:E and Izzyga the posts are numbered, so hopefully you can keep track that way, maybe just make a note. Love to all, lovetruth
Old 26-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Master
yes, "spread out" is good; it was just that that post "stood out" for me.
Old 26-01-2013, 04:56 PM
Guide

Dear ones, because of your connection in oneness, you all experience,to some degree, what is projected by mass mind. Mass mind is changing, yet all those who have

broken from the old mold have a personal and global responsibility, if they choose, to use their knowledge toward helping the collective, to move beyond the old images

of deception. When one visualizes with a pure heart, a world based in equality, peace, and freedom of spirit, that vibration has a powerful effect on the whole. It is

imperative that the thought is pure and all inclusive, without selfishness or judgement. When you can visualize all beings united in divine love, joyful, and in perfection,

this message holds such power as to banish the old thought forms and systems of belief. It is already apparent that these changes are in place, but the effort toward

unity and peace unfold quickly in ways that you may not yet imagine. Intent focuses energy. Recognize perfection as your current reality, for this is where all being is

reminded that creation is imagination focused on the truth, in the now. Acknowledge that your light is connected to all and all is divine without fault, therefore in divine

order. You are acting as conduits of this energy on earth to quickly move the old belief systems out of awareness. As the masses begin to become aware of change

they will then move toward understanding that thought is creative and is the key to personal change. Each begins to relate in a more positive manner, and as this

multiplies awareness moves through consciousness like wild fire. All have the freedom to accept or reject this consciousness, but in truth it is but being blocked by the

little will, as all are already in perfection of spirit. Each being comes to earth with a special gift to share with humanity, a unique vibration that helps to regenerate all

living things back into the thought of perfection. Your tasks are of such importance, dear ones, change happens to the all because you never can truly act alone, this

is only the illusion. As your vision becomes pure and your hearts continue to expand, all knowledge will be shared. Ones' power, relates to this divine, selfless love, and

there is nothing that cannot be accomplished if one is resonating with complete unselfishness. Selfless love comes when one has purified their own being, (the cleansing

of all belief based in limitation), one then becomes a powerhouse of divine intent. A selfish thought carries little power, because it is lacking in understanding of

complete oneness with all; in this way divine order mandates that karma is in place to fulfill cause and effect, for those with selfish desire until they learn of their true

nature. What is now being removed from earth consciousness is the old structures of false belief. these only assumed power because it was agreed upon on a global

scale to act as an instructor of what occurs when many step out of personal integrity and do not stand up for equality of the whole. The idea of suffering was

necessary to awaken fully those who came as a wave of change. Do not ever fear, dear ones, you are all protected by your own inner divine, and as scenes shift into

a reality created in divine love, there will descend much understanding into the hearts of the many. Perfection is your true nature, for you were created with the

highest regard with the knowing that success of light is inherent in your being. Surrender every last bit of that nature that is foreign to love, for you are not of that

nature. It is light and love that defines the goodness of all. Babaji
Old 30-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Guide

Dear ones, all of the traps that appear to hold the consciousness in a state of forgetfulness, are held in place only because they are fed with belief. If one believes

that one must have ample money, fame, acceptance by peers etc. in order to be happy, then one will pursue that path and in doing so will reap the experience and all

of its consequences, until that belief/desire is put aside. All desire is born of an imagined need, based in limiting the mind to the idea that you are a body, without the

greater understanding that you are spirit, animating the body. All take this route for a time and bear the fruits of karma as ones learns to distinguish the needs of the

body versus the needs of the spirit within. In spiritual remembrance one no longer wishes to be entrapped in the worldly, for it captures the attention of the body and

neglects the spirit. Here is where balance is most important. The body has needs, and while one is living in the body consciousness only, one falls into imbalance. The

true needs of the body are few, it is the idea that one must compete with others, that puts one in danger of entrapment. When one can pull away from the mass mind

by stilling the mind each day and learning as the spirit unfolds, the needs of the body will come into balance. If ones consciousness is trapped in material needs only,

and one feels dominated by the body's needs, this one becomes worldly, without the sweet perspective of the spirit to guide. If one learns to live in a state of

detachment from the world and holds ever the spirit as the master, one will not so easily be trapped by illusion. Dear ones, once you are immersed in your inner

sanctuary, you will find the happiness that surpasses every worldly desire. Illusion can only bring temporary states of happiness, but the spirit leads one to the ultimate

bliss and peace that the world can never equal. Secure yourselves in the real, dear ones, hold to that perfect peace that transcends the illusion, for the illusion is

unraveling and if one yet holds to a lie, in belief and action, what unfolds will not be understood. It is the spirit that sustains, it is the spirit that is free, it is the spirit

that walks in truth. Babaji
Old 31-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Master
Babaji, the true needs of the body are few; one was to have an animating
spirit to house. The Worlds desire has attracted spirit here, to fulfill that desire.
It is a wondrous marriage that provides both aspects of divinity with
opportunities of expression that are impossible to achieve alone.
To be "trapped by illusion" sounds like a horrible fate; can't a peaceful co-existence be achieved (?),
because without "the light" of spiritual truth indwelling, body is indeed in darkness and misery.
Body loves spirit.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
Babaji, the true needs of the body are few; one was to have an animating
spirit to house. The Worlds desire has attracted spirit here, to fulfill that desire.
It is a wondrous marriage that provides both aspects of divinity with
opportunities of expression that are impossible to achieve alone.
To be "trapped by illusion" sounds like a horrible fate; can't a peaceful co-existence be achieved (?),
because without "the light" of spiritual truth indwelling, body is indeed in darkness and misery.
Body loves spirit.

Dear ones, life is like the course of a river it branches to many different outcomes and the spirit learns from these branches of experience. There comes a time when the

spirit lives with the understanding that the lures of the world are but a movement toward fully recognizing that indwelling spirit lives in all. When this occurs, the world

no longer holds the same appeal as before. It is a progression that has no time limit and one can dwell in the worlds of illusion for as long as it desires, for this is true

free will. Once the human will shifts to the divine will, all worldly desires will diminish and the indwelling spirit arises to its true formless state of perfection, desire-less of

all but that which is perfection. All is perfection, yet until one lives this deep recognition and knows all as perfection there is danger of losing direction and

becoming immersed once again the worldly nature. Remember dear ones, there is no judgement as a soul takes its path back to the all in many ways, some cause great

suffering some follow a path with recognition that goodness is in all, and avoid the greater pitfalls. Life is allowance, it serves to teach, reach out and discover the inner

wealth in every being, as all. Here lies true freedom, knowing, loving and sharing with detachment, fully understanding that the indwelling spirit is and always has been

the guiding master. Babaji
Old 05-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Guide

Dear ones, what you share as humanity is a deep knowing and understanding of yourself as something that is beyond just your physical form. All carry this in their

heart, this inner knowing once recognized, will lead you to your most cherished spiritual goal. A true calling is in every being and it is beyond the concept of life as you

have lived because you all have this deep remembrance of your sojourns through matter, which have been put aside temporarily, thus, forgotten. The greater truth to

be remembered is that you are perfection. As you overcome each obstacle in life, with love and understanding you connect with your heart, that true perfection that

is always with you. Here all is revealed because this deepest knowing has only been blocked by belief in your outer senses as your only truth. These can take you only

so far on the path, for the perception of the senses holds one in the illusion of space time when in truth you are equal to all dimensions. When you are willing to move

beyond this limited awareness of the body, your true purpose will unfold. Living in the heart, one begins to glimpse that state of divine reality and your focus will

change to what is enduring and faultless. Consider, dear ones, that life is merely a path to remembrance of what you are and always have been. Forgetfulness comes

with rebirth, it forces one to examine the world again and again with a different perspective and hopefully a will to strike out beyond the norm, to strike the path that

leads back to the true selfless heart of your divine nature. Do you doubt your perfection? Simply observe what is good and loving in yourself and dedicate your life to

renewing and opening to greater love. Every gain leads to another opening and so on, until one has overcome the desire to act without love. Wisdom is won by

allowing your higher self to lead you, it is the small will that creates the battles and hardships. The small will is released when one decides to move back into fullness,

where all is honored and loved. Many of you waver in your in your path between the worldly and the spiritual. One must be fully committed to the spiritual in order to

overcome all worldly states of consciousness. It is the path that requires commitment, and sincere dedication to become, to re-connect and re-join. Examine clearly,

your true purpose for living, is it to gain only in worldly affairs, or is it a desire to overcome on all levels? When one is ready to walk the path back to true wisdom, it

will be a relief to unburden the self of the many identities we carry about ourselves, it will be ones greater purpose to unburden the self of all that is unnecessary and to

let go of what is holding one back from a life of divine happiness. The earth as you know it is changing and this true understanding is for all of humanity to embrace,

but one must be of the will to do so. Be clear in your hearts, dear ones, of what is of greatest importance to your re-emerging inner spirit. Babaji