Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
Can I be with my Twin Flame if I have a lower vibration? or can I be with my TF if she has a lower vibration than me? Isn't my TF suppose to be my higher love, so do I have to reach my higher self to reach my higher love?

PROBABLY in however you create her to be. Humans are made not of single waveforms but of composite waves with frequency and amplitude modulations, but Yes, you seem to on that track.
Old 14-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Oh, now this is just becoming bizarre! If we both don't believe in twin flames together, do we become them? Why do I hear twilight zone music?
Still, we will need energy - you can have half of the twix bar Psy-in gave to me.

Well. it does not matter if we believe in TF concept or not.

If it is, then it is whether or not we believe it.

Thanks for the twix!!
My sweet TF
Old 14-08-2013, 02:09 AM
Master
But believing in something doesn't make it so.
Old 14-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by senta257
The best post ever!

Thank you for such a good laugh! Honestly, this is more healing than anything.

Now, can I be your loving soulmate wife (I don't mind you are a woman, I'm getting more and more tolerant with age), you know, the one you love very much and all, and are almost perfectly happy with, were it not for the pesky TF connection to Mayflow?

We better hurry up and produce some kids too, so you won't be able to leave me so easily, even if you wanted to.

In exchange, I promise you will awaken to a greater truth and all that stuff, if you put up with me...err the situation long enough.

.[/i]

Sure.. why not.
Souls do not have genders. Just energy beings. So, you can be my soulmate wife.
However- since my human part is still heterosexual, no hanky panky physically/sexually.
I am open but not that open.
Old 14-08-2013, 02:44 AM
Ascender
And likewise, not believing in something doesn't make it not so.
Old 14-08-2013, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
And likewise, not believing in something doesn't make it not so.
Yes so why do any of them, I don't have beliefs in anything myself, so it doesn't bother me.
Old 14-08-2013, 03:49 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes so why do any of them, I don't have beliefs in anything myself, so it doesn't bother me.

"Yes so why do any of them, I don't have beliefs in anything myself, so it doesn't bother me."
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=226

"That may be so, but all relationships are like that, TF/SM do not own the monopoly over love, or the degree of love, in fact i would go as far as saying that those who are in a relationship that is not based on a belief, have the most beautiful experience together, their not trying to live up to a belief system, but love itself, now that's beautiful, oh yea."
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=146

Those, as most of your posts... are beliefs.
Old 14-08-2013, 03:52 AM
Master
The way I see it is that there is only ONE Flame, when we see that flame in another, we are only seeing our own flame, the twin flame concept can only be in the world of duality. So you could use the concept of the twin flame as meditation or a pointer, this is helpful to truly Awaken to the truth that we are all ONE, there is only ONE. But for those who are truly searching for truth, the twin flame concept isn't needed, you only need to Realize you are One with the Source.
Old 14-08-2013, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
"Yes so why do any of them, I don't have beliefs in anything myself, so it doesn't bother me."
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=226

"That may be so, but all relationships are like that, TF/SM do not own the monopoly over love, or the degree of love, in fact i would go as far as saying that those who are in a relationship that is not based on a belief, have the most beautiful experience together, their not trying to live up to a belief system, but love itself, now that's beautiful, oh yea."
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=146

Those, as most of your posts... are beliefs.
No I beg to differ, I see the twin flame as one big belief.
Old 14-08-2013, 03:54 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
The way I see it is that there is only ONE Flame, when we see that flame in another, we are only seeing our own flame, the twin flame concept can only be in the world of duality. So you could use the concept of the twin flame as meditation or a pointer, this is helpful to truly Awaken to the truth that we are all ONE, there is only ONE. But for those who are truly searching for truth, the twin flame concept isn't needed, you only need to Realize you are One with the Source.
I partly agree with that belief of yours.
Closed Thread