Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-08-2017, 09:34 AM
55Degrees

Top of my wishlist at the moment is the Game of Thrones tarot ( huuuuge fan)

Also on my wishlist
Sola Busca
The Rebel Deck (definitely not a SF friendly deck).
Wisdom of Tao Oracle volume 1 & 2
Yoga Dogs Oracle (way too cute)
Black Moon Astrology Cards.

I've been fairly prudent with my purchases this year and really streamlined my reading deck collection. I'm still sticking with my RWS deck for reading for querant/client readings until, at least, the end of the year.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Top of my wishlist at the moment is the Game of Thrones tarot ( huuuuge fan)

Also on my wishlist
Sola Busca
The Rebel Deck (definitely not a SF friendly deck).
Wisdom of Tao Oracle volume 1 & 2
Yoga Dogs Oracle (way too cute)
Black Moon Astrology Cards.

I've been fairly prudent with my purchases this year and really streamlined my reading deck collection. I'm still sticking with my RWS deck for reading for querant/client readings until, at least, the end of the year.

Nice list, PM! Yoga dog is hilarious! The Wisdom of Tao I definitely would love to add to my collection. I had not seen that before,thanks for the exposure.
Too bad Black moon astrology doesn't come out till next year, the one looks really amazing.

So far, I want to get the Tantric Dakini Oracle. Hopefully Ill make that happen this weekend ( although the Wisdom oracle is looking tempting).

I am taking it easy for this summer quarter( only bought 1 deck this season!) at least I hope to I am proud I stopped for 3 months but I know Once I get the train going it's hard to stop. I just love the cards
Old 03-08-2017, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Has anyone seen the indie deck, Darkness of Light Tarot? I am very much in awe of this deck. It's dark in nature, so not everyones cup of tea, but I personally find it very amusing, beautiful in art, I love it. Priority wish list ;)

Old 03-08-2017, 06:18 PM
55Degrees

Seen it, love it awaiting delivery.
Old 04-08-2017, 01:42 AM
Deactivated Account

^ Ah,Good for you! It looks really amazing.... I am still thinking about it. Interesting though, I was reading on the authors instagram That he still needs to work on a guidebook, or is working to release it soon. I wonder if it at least comes with some kinda pamphlet....either way it's the rider system.

It looks like an awesome deck, some of the cards give me chills. I really like the Pentacles suite the most.

This card made me a bit emotional,provoked subconscious emotions (great shadow deck me thinks). We use to do this with my children when they were toddlers. Heck, I got the same pic. I def agree family sunset beach time is def an ultra spiritual fulfillment.

Ok Ill shut up now, I am trying to convince myself to buy the deck. It's too beautiful to pass up

Last edited by Clover : 04-08-2017 at 03:06 AM.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:29 PM
Newbie ;)

That deck looks really cool :O Might have to add it to my wishlist haha

I ordered the deck at the top of my wishlist today so next one I'm aiming for is the Dragon Tarot \o/ I love dragons and the deck looks really appealing to me ^^

Really need to stop looking through this thread ^^" I already have 9 on my wishlist now (thanks a lot Clover) and going back through this thread is making me curious about looking up more xD
Old 06-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

I had nothing on my wish list or so it seemed.....

Today at a Flea Market I found "The Art of Tarot" by Liz Dean.

Pretty basic deck and guide book.

Lynn
Old 07-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishEevee
Really need to stop looking through this thread ^^" I already have 9 on my wishlist now (thanks a lot Clover) and going back through this thread is making me curious about looking up more xD
LOL, Yeah, this thread has gotten me in trouble.

I want 2 or 3 more for the year, and than I want to stop this terrible obsession and focus on Crystals.

Priority wish list is looking like this ( and the irony is that I always completely buy something else ). At the end of the day, it depends on the 'deal' and sale price.

-Earth Wisdom Oracle ( purchasing by end of week)
- Oracle of the Oddities (2nd edition)
-Fountain Tarot ( releases in October)
-The Sirian Starseed Tarot
-Tarot of the Magical forest
-Smith-Waite Centennial Tarot Deck in a Tin *Boring* I need a rider replacement deck
-Darkness of Light Tarot ( Owner of this deck is a really great communicator, replies to emails, adds on instagram, nice person).
Old 08-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Master
Oh my! This is a dangerous thread

I'll limit myself to one more deck every time I dip into it. lol
Old 08-08-2017, 07:43 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinet noir
Oh my! This is a dangerous thread

I'll limit myself to one more deck every time I dip into it. lol

Yeah, it's quite enabling. Although we could have a de-enabling thread too where we talk each other down from the temptation of hitting that purchase button