Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Barchiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Taurusnsane is right, everything you have accused people of here you had done yourself initially. And now all I see is people babying up to you to keep the peace. To me there's a line between keeping the peace and playing into victim behaviour which exists to drain people energetically (yes, this is a perfect example of that other thread). Despite all that I still think you guys are genuine but you just have a lot of issues getting in the way, that is all it is. Admittedly you have become softer with your approach now which is good, especially Azrael, but it doesn't change the facts that you came in here putting people down for the twin flame beliefs and claiming yourself as lord over all humans... what else are you going to expect? Everyone to bow down and worship you? And then complain when people don't accept who you are? And then ignore anyone who actually tries to talk about the original topic which was understanding the twin flame concept. I don't really see you two as people who are interested in learning and understanding others beliefs and experiences at all, only two people who want to get across their own views and invalidate everything else besides that.

Well sorry, I'm not playing along.
I see that both you and taursnsane are only taking what you want out of things and still have not bothered to actually read things even the posts I re quoted. I am sorry you still feel this way about us, and I see that is not going to change. In that I am going to choose not to indulge you anymore, and that is why I ignore things you have said and all. If you would like to actually read and listen to the things I have said and what all was going on I would love to talk and fix things. It seems yall are the only two left acting this way, for we have even made peace and have normal discussion with MGazondo (sorry if I miss spelled that). I am not going to keep justifying myself and what happened here when that is over with and has been explained and re explained repeatedly, and you are still unwilling to listen not us. Thank you for making this a welcoming forum site for new people especially us. I am sorry my statements and (personal) truth threatens your beliefs and teachings, but I think it is time to drop it.

Now taurusnsane if you would genuinely like to know more about us and our story I would be happy to talk about it in pm, but not on this particular thread anymore. If you are asking to be able to reply to disprove us or put something down just go with your current beliefs on us. I hope that it is the first and not second though.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchiel
I see that both you and taursnsane are only taking what you want out of things and still have not bothered to actually read things even the posts I re quoted. I am sorry you still feel this way about us, and I see that is not going to change. In that I am going to choose not to indulge you anymore, and that is why I ignore things you have said and all. If you would like to actually read and listen to the things I have said and what all was going on I would love to talk and fix things. It seems yall are the only two left acting this way, for we have even made peace and have normal discussion with MGazondo (sorry if I miss spelled that). I am not going to keep justifying myself and what happened here when that is over with and has been explained and re explained repeatedly, and you are still unwilling to listen not us. Thank you for making this a welcoming forum site for new people especially us. I am sorry my statements and (personal) truth threatens your beliefs and teachings, but I think it is time to drop it.

Now taurusnsane if you would genuinely like to know more about us and our story I would be happy to talk about it in pm, but not on this particular thread anymore. If you are asking to be able to reply to disprove us or put something down just go with your current beliefs on us. I hope that it is the first and not second though.

why won't you guys start a new thread? fresh, clean, where you share with us your story. i personally am curious. a year ago I would have called you both insane, but that was before I met my twin. now others think I'm insane, so why not give the benefit of the doubt?
one thing that caught my attention in this whole thread, was that most posters assumed that angels are all loving and positive and fluff and candy. I personally never thought that way and even hinted at that, in my post about the elf from lord of the rings.
so again, have no idea to what extent I'd be able to resonate with what you have to say, but I'm curious.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:43 PM
MGazonda

@Scarlett

There was clearly energy within all of us that came out here. From my perspective, that energy has been resolved. This doesn't mean you should believe or disbelieve anyone or anything because of it.

If there's still something about all of this that you are holding onto, bring it up for resolution. At this point it looks like you're holding onto a grudge.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Suspended
Master
you could PM me yes, would love to know BUT I am not the onlyy one you know.. We all want to know.

What I meand by the judging and all.. i am serious when I say that you attacked many users here and judged US first than we judged you. So, peace and calm to you also. Dont fingerpoint us the bad ones, you were also part of that :)
Old 07-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Barchiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
why won't you guys start a new thread? fresh, clean, where you share with us your story. i personally am curious. a year ago I would have called you both insane, but that was before I met my twin. now others think I'm insane, so why not give the benefit of the doubt?
one thing that caught my attention in this whole thread, was that most posters assumed that angels are all loving and positive and fluff and candy. I personally never thought that way and even hinted at that, in my post about the elf from lord of the rings.
so again, have no idea to what extent I'd be able to resonate with what you have to say, but I'm curious.
I don't mind sharing our story, but I am very hesitant on it after all of this. There's two different stories we can tell and that makes things confusing , and I do not want to deal with anyone using any parts of either to disprove us or anything. I understand our story and it is simple to me, but to people who do not believe us it will be very confusing and great information to pick apart to use against our beliefs for their own gain. Most of Azrael and I's story goes so far back I don't even currently have access to it, but our physical story of this lifetime is very personal and if people do like was done on this thread it will bring out a side of Azrael best left alone and I won't cope well with my anxiety issues. We do have a thread for our welcome thing and I have one under the earth angels thing, but we haven't found reason to make another one somewhere yet.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barchiel
I don't mind sharing our story, but I am very hesitant on it after all of this. There's two different stories we can tell and that makes things confusing , and I do not want to deal with anyone using any parts of either to disprove us or anything. I understand our story and it is simple to me, but to people who do not believe us it will be very confusing and great information to pick apart to use against our beliefs for their own gain. Most of Azrael and I's story goes so far back I don't even currently have access to it, but our physical story of this lifetime is very personal and if people do like was done on this thread it will bring out a side of Azrael best left alone and I won't cope well with my anxiety issues. We do have a thread for our welcome thing and I have one under the earth angels thing, but we haven't found reason to make another one somewhere yet.

see, now you are backing away and your argument doesn't hold it. we are all nameless and faceless here and with a very few exceptions, none of us knows the other. which gives us all the freedom to talk openly about personal stuff we'd not share with our closest friends even.
so you sharing info that can be used for other's gain? what gain? we help each other, but also pick each other apart in here on daily basis. this is not some religious community where you follow the word of the priest or you are out. everybody says what they want, as long as there's no insulting. and when that happens, it gets cut short and people go back to talking normally.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Master
Can I summarize?

It seems to me their confusion was because we are over complicating this experience making it all levels and titles and dogma.

All it really is about is love, and soul mates, and getting it right and getting it wrong, wrong a lot. I think they were honestly confused and hoped
they could help us see we were making it more twisted than it is.

Sure we need to grow and do the inner work but all this higher archly of levels of love really is just silly. Some people trigger growth others are here to stay.
Sometimes we stay with the wrong person for the right reasons.

They didn't come in guns blazing. People on a very emotionally volatile board felt their experiences were being challenged. I saw it from the start they were stating facts as they know them and everyone with their own facts was getting their back up. That's why I defended them from the start.

Stuff snowballed but I think now it's time to just be nice and realize mistakes were made. We are on a spiritual forum about LOVE! Let's just clear the slate.

This defensiveness and need to debate/disprove is ego.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:57 PM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by july14
see, now you are backing away and your argument doesn't hold it. we are all nameless and faceless here and with a very few exceptions, none of us knows the other. which gives us all the freedom to talk openly about personal stuff we'd not share with our closest friends even.
so you sharing info that can be used for other's gain? what gain? we help each other, but also pick each other apart in here on daily basis. this is not some religious community where you follow the word of the priest or you are out. everybody says what they want, as long as there's no insulting. and when that happens, it gets cut short and people go back to talking normally.

After what happened here recently, it's actually quite sane to not want to go back down that road again right away.

Trust needs to built on both "sides" here.

If they feel safe here, maybe they'll be more likely to share more. Maybe not. Either way, it's not a knock on legitimacy to back off that topic for a bit.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:59 PM
MGazonda

People here are generally very attached to the idea of a "twin flame" or a perfect mate. Coming in here with the idea that it's not like that at all... well, it's going to hurt a lot of egos, and they're going to believe that you're responsible for their pain.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
People here are generally very attached to the idea of a "twin flame" or a perfect mate. Coming in here with the idea that it's not like that at all... well, it's going to hurt a lot of egos, and they're going to believe that you're responsible for their pain.
That's what I see too.
Closed Thread