Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Master
humans, myself included, are scared to be nothing...so we cling to something, even if it's painfull to us, because it's palpable. it maybe that one can still have direction or impetus that does not contain one trace of self...but seeing as we've never been there we cannot grasp existence without the I. one assumes that it means sitting there in a brain dead or inactive state, i.e. that it is ego that gives a purpose or reason, but is this so? why should i have an idea of myself. also folk assume that without ego there is no personality but this too is a mistake i feel. perhaps ego stifles who we are, though some no doubt still gets through.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 20-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Master
Well stated Vecta. and, this is related to the evolved animal/mammal aspects. True?
Which are indicative about, "The Fall", and the subsequent "Matrix", or "Maya", of, "Space/Time"

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

http://www.oberf.org/torkel_o's_sobe.htm

http://www.myshrink.com/counseling-theory.php?t_id=86 (Reptilian Brain)

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
No human are sinful or fallen and no matter what they do they will never be so. The sin is a lie made to try and dominate humanity by making them feel like they are less. All in the Cosmos are equal even gods and humans. We live in a time where Earth is in a fractured state and that creates the illusion that there is a seperation between the physical and the spiritual which many struggle with. When you lift that veil and see beyond the illusion you start to see a completely different story.

Well, what is the, "Lie", weaver, to be precise, is the "Maya", or "Matrix", in which we
find ourselves.

I've stated, that sin is equated with Ego. Ego is not a lie, is it?

What it involves, however, is the, "Lie", or illusion.
And, who are we to understand is the, "Father of Lies"?
The Devil.

Now, if you are want to go into how the Devil doesn't exist, then, clearly you are not in understanding of what I just stated.

Regarding the, "lie" or, illusion".... What is modern Physics telling us about the material ,in time and space?

What do Far Eastern teachings relay?
And, what is evident in the many NDE accounts we can read today?
http://www.nderf.org/site_index.htm

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:25 AM.
Old 20-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"The Fall"

"The fall" is nothing more than an illusion and will only exist as long as humanity buys into it. So the best way to help Earth is to get rid of such thoughts and that way help re-shape the Earth consciousness so this illusion no longer exist. That is but one path back to the Golden Age.
Old 20-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Master
Quote:
"The fall" is nothing more than an illusion and will only exist as long as humanity buys into it. So the best way to help Earth is to get rid of such thoughts and that way help re-shape the Earth consciousness so this illusion no longer exist. That is but one path back to the Golden Age.

As we look around us in "the world", the fall is evident.
You are responding in knee jerk, and subjective manner.

Originally, pre fall, there was no decay, or death, indicating a situation apart from time, (and space). After the event, we see in scripture that people continued to live hundreds of years.

This is the situation which is prophesied, which the world is returning to.
Which you are missing.

Is it because of, "ego"?

Old 20-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
I don't believe in the idea that human beings are impure or dirty or seeing us as sinners who need to go on our knees and beg for forgiveness or we will be punished eternally. Yes human beings here on earth act impure and do a lot of sinful acts but the truth of who we are is still pure and always will be
Yes, because we are constantly being subverted by darkness, as I documented here and strong evidence can be seen from the extraordinary delusions in this thread coming from dark entities posing as guides.

BTW, sin simply means separate from God.
Old 20-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Animus27

Quote:
(concerning bold part) Don't you think this applies to all of your outlandish ideas as well?

Old 20-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Well stated Vecta. and, this is related to the evolved animal/mammal aspects. True?
Which are indicative about, "The Fall", and the subsequent "Matrix", or "Maya", of, "Space/Time"

not sure man, i'm speakin of the psyche. i always separate the body and mind. to me the spirit is the rider and the horse is the body. i think ego is learnt via upbringing...which makes me wonder aloud...if a child was raised bt 2 ego-less "enlightened" parents would it then the same or similar, or could it develop an egocentric life...i think parents like that would be intelligent enough to see that it didn't happen...excuse my muse lol.

a thought for fun> i believe i may be right in saying that avatars are born without a formal personality/ego...and so they can be no other way....imagine just a human body with no individual spirit incarnated in it. it would be like an animal (which is what the body is) that never separates from the source, except it has big brain...an empty vessel and as such capable of emcompassing and expressing the essence...so that we can, if we wish.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 20-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Quagmire

Here is something Zeus told me yesterday: The closer you get to the core of your Akashic Record less and less will understand you. Some will listen and others will not in disbelief. Do not dispair as it is not your path to walk their path. Keep on speaking your wisdon for those who see the wisdom in it.

So earlier I found a piece of wisdom on Ego and Heart deep within me and it goes a little like this: The Ego is the driving force within you and the Heath is what guides you. So Ego without Heart will lead you nowhere while Heart without Ego will bring you nowhere. So it is evident that we find balance in our Yin Yang energies.

Aquarian lucky for you that me and my spirit guides are not dark natured or they would have found it fun to play with you We are beings of the night and the moon that are descentants of the Universal Feline race. Our message to you is to see how the world is changing and once more embrace the spirtual world within you because it is all around us and we are all part of it

Quote:
Originally, pre fall, there was no decay, or death, indicating a situation apart from time, (and space). After the event, we see in scripture that people continued to live hundreds of years.

You say I miss things yet then you tell the exact thing I have told earlier in this thread sorry but I just love irony. I know how the Golden Age was and even after the first fall of humans from the Golden Age to the Silver Age, humans still lived for hundreds of years. But I do not see what you get out of not supporting my efford in getting Earth back towards the Golden Age. All we have to do is bring down all the illusions that the world is as it is, because the world is as we believe it to be. So if all of humanity started to change their believe the world would slowly start to change through the Earth consciousness. The state of the Earth is only fallen as long as we believe in it. More and more have stopped to believe that and therefore we are starting to see change.

Animus27 you are a very wise being but which of them are Outlandish (excellent band if you ask me ). If you talk about them that are of Mythology there is two parts. One part will never be an illusion because it is written in the deep part of the Akashic Record while the shallow part of the Akashic Records that is the subjective only exist as long as it is believed to. But to me the physical world is an illusion as the only difference I see between it and the spirit world is the density in the energy. So what I said is that there will only be a seperation between the spirit world and the physic world as long as we believe so.

Last edited by Quagmire : 21-07-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old 21-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Animus27

Quote:

Animus27 you are a very wise being but which of them are Outlandish (excellent band if you ask me ). If you talk about them that are of Mythology there is two parts. One part will never be an illusion because it is written in the deep part of the Akashic Record while the shallow part of the Akashic Records that is the subjective only exist as long as it is believed to. But to me the physical world is an illusion as the only difference I see between it and the spirit world is the density in the energy. So what I said is that there will only be a seperation between the spirit world and the physic world as long as we believe so.
Well, here's the thing - the akashic record is a belief, just as original sin. You may feel that it's infallible, or a source of true wisdom or knowledge, but you cannot verify what it is you're in contact with, if it's anything besides your own mind, or not. You can claim you've received special information from Zeus, Lugh or anyone else. But it doesn't change the fact that in order to accept that information a person must have a particular world-view. In a Christian world-view you would be imagining accessing the akashic records at best, or being led on by demons at worst; which you will likely object to, understandably. Although you have to see how your rejection of their world-view is the same as they would do to you. Your own personal gnosis on the Bible is interesting, but you shouldn't be surprised if people have trouble taking it seriously, since they do not share your own perspective on the matter.