Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
[quote=ketzer]Who delves into the ego self? Someone with wisdom.
Who sees there is not a self? Wisdom.
Does the premise that nothing exists independently necessarily imply there is not self? In my opinion... yes.
Is the opposite of a truth necessarily a falsehood. What's truth ?
Old 03-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Gadgirl;
Quote:
Gnostic means Knowledge. In Thomas it is written. Have nothing to do with those who call themselves knowledge they have fallen away from the faith. They are not apart of us

Really..??...That's just so wrong on pretty much every level...First - in terms of spirituality - gnosis, the prize we seek always, means the foundational truth that is revealed by the direct experience that you have - the truth that is delivered mind to mind, spirit to spirit DIRECTLY - as opposed to ACADEMIC knowledge which is all knowledge from an "external source"...As an example - take driving a car - you can LEARN how to drive easily, videos, books and instructors can TEACH you ACADEMIXCALLY and you could learn tonnes of "knowledge" - but - its all USELESS to you - NOT GNOSIS - despite all you "learned" you still will have no idea at all what its REALLY about - and the only way to remedy that is to get in the car and drive it for the SELF.. Apply that "academic knowledge" from all those external sources and see what WISDOM it may bring you - this is GNOSIS.....

Same here in spiritual terms - apply the teaching of Christ, and quite literally become Him in the process and trust me when I tell you (all), that yes indeed, Christ IS a Gnostic who will have you shun and avoid all that external sources, especially all this religious confusion, and seek ONLY and always for the internal living truth of Self... As to Christ supposedly saying anything like the quote you state above ..??..Well, it is complete nonsense - doesn't say anything like that at all - not in ANY of the ORIGINAL scripture - and not even in the bible twisted version I don't think - He does NOT say anything like it anywhere !! HERE is Thomas fully explained - this thread - go back read it all - show us WHERE does He say anything like you suppose..?... Im about to finish off the last few sayings here, and again, it does not say anything like you present - so show us please..??..

Christ ACTUALLY said it was the religion of the god yhvh who is "APART" He said - SEPERATE from His truth (which is why they are enemies), and separate from Our Father - Yhvh and religion He said are a weak corrupt vine, that MUST be pulled up by the root and left to perish - saying no.40 for those with ears to hear..
Old 03-09-2017, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Gadgirl;

Really..??...That's just so wrong on pretty much every level...First - in terms of spirituality - gnosis, the prize we seek always, means the foundational truth that is revealed by the direct experience that you have - the truth that is delivered mind to mind, spirit to spirit DIRECTLY - as opposed to ACADEMIC knowledge which is all knowledge from an "external source"...As an example - take driving a car - you can LEARN how to drive easily, videos, books and instructors can TEACH you ACADEMIXC9
ALLY and you could learn tonnes of "knowledge" - but - its all USELESS to you - NOT GNOSIS - despite all you "learned" you still will have no idea at all what its REALLY about - and the only way to remedy that is to get in the car and drive it for the SELF.. Apply that "academic knowledge" from all those external sources and see what WISDOM it may bring you - this is GNOSIS.....

Same here in spiritual terms - apply the teaching of Christ, and quite literally become Him in the process and trust me when I tell you (all), that yes indeed, Christ IS a Gnostic who will have you shun and avoid all that external sources, especially all this religious confusion, and seek ONLY and always for the internal living truth of Self... As to Christ supposedly saying anything like the quote you state above ..??..Well, it is complete nonsense - doesn't say anything like that at all - not in ANY of the ORIGINAL scripture - and not even in the bible twisted version I don't think - He does NOT say anything like it anywhere !! HERE is Thomas fully explained - this thread - go back read it all - show us WHERE does He say anything like you suppose..?... Im about to finish off the last few sayings here, and again, it does not say anything like you present - so show us please..??..

Christ ACTUALLY said it was the religion of the god yhvh who is "APART" He said - SEPERATE from His truth (which is why they are enemies), and separate from Our Father - Yhvh and religion He said are a weak corrupt vine, that MUST be pulled up by the root and left to perish - saying no.40 for those with ears to hear..

Can I add
For those with ears to listen....
Old 03-09-2017, 12:01 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Hi Folks..

Gadgirl;

Really..??...That's just so wrong on pretty much every level...First - in terms of spirituality - gnosis, the prize we seek always, means the foundational truth that is revealed by the direct experience that you have - the truth that is delivered mind to mind, spirit to spirit DIRECTLY - as opposed to ACADEMIC knowledge which is all knowledge from an "external source"...As an example - take driving a car - you can LEARN how to drive easily, videos, books and instructors can TEACH you ACADEMIXCALLY and you could learn tonnes of "knowledge" - but - its all USELESS to you - NOT GNOSIS - despite all you "learned" you still will have no idea at all what its REALLY about - and the only way to remedy that is to get in the car and drive it for the SELF.. Apply that "academic knowledge" from all those external sources and see what WISDOM it may bring you - this is GNOSIS.....

WHAT? Are you nuts? Are you talking about direct knowledge, without the church as the intermediary? How will the surfs be controlled if they think they don’t need their papal papa to get into heaven? Why, we will have to go back to controlling them the old fashioned way with threats of violence and actual physical persecutions. Do you know how expensive that is? It costs even more then the bling bishop! Not to mention that it often just backfired on us by creating resentment and moral outrage. In fact those uppity surfs often convinced themselves God was on their side and attacked us! Better warn them against this idea before it catches on. We better tell them to have nothing to do with those who claim this direct knowledge because they have fallen away from the faith. They are not apart of us and will burn in hell for eternity. If they hear anyone speaking this nonsense, they should cover their ears and report them to the first inquisitor they see.

You my friend (I am sure already know this) will find no end to the army of religious apologists who will be eager and anxious to go to war to defend the faith against the heresy you are teaching. The smart faith, the one that stands the test of time, demands no less from its believers. For you see without some semblance of orthodoxy, it is just not possible to define and maintain a faith. So once orthodoxy has been established, the Scribes must write it down, and the Pharisees must preach it to the faithful, and they must accept it, believe it, and sacrifice for it. What is outside of orthodoxy must be suppressed by whatever means necessary, including death by crucifixion. Otherwise the faithful may decide they can find god without the church, and the Scribes and Pharisees will be out of a job, and the surfs may start showing up at the castle gates pitchforks in hand. Anyone who teaches such a heresy is far more dangerous than any army, and must be silenced by whatever means necessary!

Quote:
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, so do and observe whatever they tell you, but not the works they do. For they preach, but do not practice. 4 They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear,[a] and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger. 5 They do all their deeds to be seen by others. For they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long, 6 and they love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues 7 and greetings in the marketplaces and being called rabbi[b] by others. 8 But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c] 9 And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10 Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ. 11 The greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Quote:
13 “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.[d] 15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell[e] as yourselves
Old 03-09-2017, 12:11 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; Yes - and we should add = for those with eyes to see lol...

Quote:
96. Jesus said, "The Father's kingdom is like a woman who took a little leaven, hid it in dough, and made it into large loaves of bread. Anyone here with two ears had better listen!"

Ah a parallel to the earlier "mustard seed" saying... LEAVEN for those that don't know, is yeast - something you add to the mix to IMPROVE IT and bring it to its fullest potential.. So follow - leaven is Christ truth - dough, is all those other truths you take from the world out there, especially the religious truths.. The trick then, is to take Christ revealed truth, and to then apply it to all the world out there - it is this "bread" that is CRUCIAL to us, only with the truth of Christ can all those other world truths, be raised to their full potential - truth of Christ, makes useless "dough" become "bread" that is spiritually satisfying...

Quote:
97. Jesus said, "The Father's kingdom is like a certain woman who was carrying a jar full of meal. While she was walking along a distant road, the handle of the jar broke and the meal spilled behind her along the road. She didn't know it; she hadn't noticed a problem. When she reached her house, she put the jar down and discovered that it was empty."

A CERTAIN WOMAN who carried a JAR full of meal....Lets examine closely....MEAL here, like bread above, is TRUTH - the thing we need to spiritually satisfy us.. A jar full of meal then - is a container for truth - such as a BIBLE which is supposed to carry "religions truth" - which means of course, this "certain woman" IS the religious institution itself...

So, a certain woman, the RELIGION, carries around its truth in a container, jar, BIBLE.. Whilst this religion was going about its business throughout history, as symbolised by a "long distant road" - this jar BROKE, the bible got DAMAGED - and all her so called "truth" was lost to her and she DIDNT EVEN REALISE A PROBLEM !!! When she "reached her house" - by the it was to late - upon DEATH, we will examine this RELIGIOUS truth we BELIEVED that we always had - only to find that actually, there was NO TRUTH THERE !!!

Yet again, He is telling us very very clearly here, the religion is useless, offers no satisfaction at all....On the day you turn for Home - the day you die - you will look at the religious truth you thought you held and it will be an empty useless truth....
Old 03-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Sky; Yes - and we should add = for those with eyes to see lol...

Ah a parallel to the earlier "mustard seed" saying... LEAVEN for those that don't know, is yeast - something you add to the mix to IMPROVE IT and bring it to its fullest potential.. So follow - leaven is Christ truth - dough, is all those other truths you take from the world out there, especially the religious truths.. The trick then, is to take Christ revealed truth, and to then apply it to all the world out there - it is this "bread" that is CRUCIAL to us, only with the truth of Christ can all those other world truths, be raised to their full potential - truth of Christ, makes useless "dough" become "bread" that is spiritually satisfying...

A CERTAIN WOMAN who carried a JAR full of meal....Lets examine closely....MEAL here, like bread above, is TRUTH - the thing we need to spiritually satisfy us.. A jar full of meal then - is a container for truth - such as a BIBLE which is supposed to carry "religions truth" - which means of course, this "certain woman" IS the religious institution itself...

So, a certain woman, the RELIGION, carries around its truth in a container, jar, BIBLE.. Whilst this religion was going about its business throughout history, as symbolised by a "long distant road" - this jar BROKE, the bible got DAMAGED - and all her so called "truth" was lost to her and she DIDNT EVEN REALISE A PROBLEM !!! When she "reached her house" - by the it was to late - upon DEATH, we will examine this RELIGIOUS truth we BELIEVED that we always had - only to find that actually, there was NO TRUTH THERE !!!

Yet again, He is telling us very very clearly here, the religion is useless, offers no satisfaction at all....On the day you turn for Home - the day you die - you will look at the religious truth you thought you held and it will be an empty useless truth....

No no no lol, ' for those with eyes that OBSERVE '
Old 03-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
98. Jesus said, "The Father's kingdom is like a person who wanted to kill someone powerful. While still at home he drew his sword and thrust it into the wall to find out whether his hand would go in. Then he killed the powerful one."

Ah He is speaking about us Folks - You and I and anyone who seeks the Divine truth.. Whilst we are at home - in the seclusion of our own individual Mind following the teaching He laid out for us - test the truth of the "powerful one" - your EGOIC little self, the one that dominates and controls for now - pick apart its truth, and be prepared to slay the old self entirely...

Shun and avoid the outside world - especially the religion that dominates so fully He said, seek this inner communion.... Here, He is saying, deep inside the Self, seek out the truth and when discovered, allow it, follow it, use it to dismantle the egoic mind of that "powerful one" who must be first defeated, fully and finally..

Quote:
99. The disciples said to him, "Your brothers and your mother are standing outside."

He said to them, "Those here who do what my Father wants are my brothers and my mother. They are the ones who will enter my Father's kingdom."

The disciples speak of worldly family, but Christ says that anyone who comes to know the Father will indeed be as family, united as one in my Fathers Kingdom..

Quote:
100. They showed Jesus a gold coin and said to him, "The Roman emperor's people demand taxes from us."

He said to them, "Give the emperor what belongs to the emperor, give God what belongs to God, and give me what is mine."

How many times will He show this before it dawns and truth is finally realised..??...Give the emporer (world) what it demands He says and give the god (RELIGION) also what it demands... CHRIST is SEPERATE FROM BOTH - NOT of the world, mortal concerns, and NOT OF THE RELIGION EITHER with no concern for THAT "god" !!

Here we clearly see He emphasises - yet again - He is SEPERATE from the world and its demands, and He is SEPERATE from the god and its demands also - that jewish god Yhvh is NOT the truth of Our Father that He alone is revealing...

Quote:
101. "Whoever does not hate father and mother as I do cannot be my disciple, and whoever does not love father and mother as I do cannot be my disciple. For my mother gave me lies, but my true mother gave me life."

Truly for those with TWO good ears to hear - one MORTAL and one SPIRITUAL...Follow - despite how the ignorant try to mock, He is actually telling us to HATE the MORTAL element, LOVE the spiritual....Hate the ones who gave you FALSEHOOD and DECEPTION He says - turn from it all , shun it despise it all - seek the Divine truth from the spiritual Mother, and so claim your eternal nature...
Old 05-09-2017, 05:33 AM
Knower

Did anyone look at the scripture I posted
Old 06-09-2017, 09:02 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Gad;
Quote:
Goes into guarding what has been taught and those who say to have knowledge fell away from the faith. These scriptures discredit the Gnostic gospels

Yer - your RELIGION told you that was so didn't it..??.. Typical religion - gives a PART of a truth ad conveniantly ignores the other bits it cant use - But if you KEEP IT IN CONTEXT - then you will see clearly the discussion there is about CHURCH primarily -THE RICH AND POWERFUL who lead you astray and how THEY corrupt what is given, and how they covet money and wealth and status THROUGH their so called "knowldege"..

Did YOU notice THIS ENTIRE THREAD OF SCRIPTURE that I posted..?...How about you go the very beginning - take a close look where Christ warns you clearly right up front, your religious leaders no NOTHING and actually MISLEAD you he said -such as your scripture quote intends to do......Read it clearly for your self then perhaps come back share your views..??..
Old 06-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
102. Jesus said, "Damn the Pharisees! They are like a dog sleeping in the cattle manger: the dog neither eats nor [lets] the cattle eat."

Oh my oh my - just so happens to be the next crucial saying on the list... What can I say..??...lol... Perhaps the universe arranged it this way JUST for you Gadgirl - as the post above is fresh in your mind, so the Holy Ghost presents you with verifying truth, to corroborate what it has already shown..

DAMN your PHARISEES - do you know who they are..??...They are your RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY - the ones who TEACH you "gods truth" lol and even to THIS day - same core authority with same core "truth" run your entire religion - DAMN THEM CHRIST SAID - they actually have NO TRUTH TO GIVE YOU He warned, and WILL NOT ALLOW YOU to have any from elsewhere..

Gotta love that Holy Ghost - synchronicity is always a sure sign its active and working on your behalf always

Quote:
103. Jesus said, "Blessings to those who know where the rebels are going to attack. They can get going, collect their imperial resources, and be prepared before the rebels arrive."

Hes warning us again against RELIGION Folks - the REBELS who will attack Him and His followers... And look - He is warning us this is not going to be an open full frontal attack - NO - we don't KNOW WHERE OR HOW they will attack He says so you are indeed blessed if you work it out before hand - as this is gong to be sneaky, covert, insidious - as in, they are going to MANIPULATE THE TRUTH through their false canon gospels as we NOW know they DID actually do - prepare your Self He says - gather your resources against them - have your TRUTH to hand to defend your authority with..

Quote:
104. They said to Jesus, "Come, let us pray today, and let us fast."

Jesus said, "What sin have I committed, or how have I been undone? Rather, when the groom leaves the bridal suite, then let people fast and pray."

They say - come let us ACT LIKE JEWS in that religious manner - saying no6 earlier - He says as He said earlier in saying no 14 - NO NEED for that religious nonsense He is saying basically - WHY do I NEED to pray or fast He says - I ALREADY HAVE the communion firmly in place - Holy Ghost fully present - rather when/if you LOSE that communion, He says, then THAT is the time for prayer and fasting... The religious approach is next to useless - totally OBSOLETE once we have HIS truth...

Quote:
105. Jesus said, "Whoever knows the father and the mother will be called the child of a wh*re."

Ok - so I will finish it off for Him HERE in the modern world, as in His time they already knew exactly who this "wh*re" is, it was all fresh to them, but to us its ancient history, so lets go back a bit....In the modern context it should say "will be called the child of the wh*re of BABYLON" !!

RELIGION is this "wh*re of Babylon" as ALL religion starts off IN BABYLON and comes OUT of Babylon just as the statement says - ancient Sumer as I did a very long thread about elsewhere.. The Yhvh adherants here probably do not realise at all, but actually your religious foundation goes right back BEFORE there was even a Jewish nation at all - right back t ancient Sumer as said, where we find ALL the major biblical narratives told THOUSANDS of years before the bible ever began.. Like thousands of years BEFORE there was a Torah, still the Sumerians had recorded the evnts of the Flood, Noah and all that an the constant warfare of these various tribes ALL documented long long BEFORE any Jewish religion EVER formed...Literally - the Judaic faith is based ENTIRELY on BABYLON and ITS spiritual wisdom !!

So look - whoever TRULY knows the SPIRITUAL Father and the Mother (Holy Ghost) will have TRUTH revealed and they will COME AWAY FROM THE RELIGION (Babylon) - hence thy will become the child who came OUT of the ***** of Babylon...Simple to see when you keep CONTEXT and don't allow preconceptions to derail the truth.....

Quote:
106. Jesus said, "When you make the two into one, you will become children of Adamus, and when you say, 'Mountain, move from here!' it will move."

When you make two into one - is THIS broken divided mind becoming whole again in the process He reveals - inviting the Holy Ghost as described - literally empowering you with Divine grace - hence you can command even the physical world around to obey YOUR WILL...Not a joke Folks - He is telling you clearly to BECOME HIM, literally so mind to mid spirit to spirit, as we shall soon see undeniably...

Quote:
107. Jesus said, "The Father's kingdom is like a shepherd who had a hundred sheep. One of them, the largest, went astray. He left the ninety-nine and looked for the one until he found it. After he had toiled, he said to the sheep, 'I love you more than the ninety-nine.'"

Ok - so no boasting - but follow this and see legitimate truth - this actually about ME here right now doing this - and anybody else that shares His truth and does as He bids - the shepherds - looking after a flock of 100(more now) DENOMINATIONS and "types" of Christian truth !! All similar yet individual religions - like sheep - similar yet individual...

The LARGEST sheep - largest denomination - CATHOLICS - WENT ASTRAY (when they altered the ORIGINAL gospels and manufactured fraudulent ones in their place).. The wise shepherd knows this one (and its followers here)needs most help - so he will chase it down relentlessly until he SAVES it from its own folly..

So I was asked recently, repeatedly, WHY I do this here on this forum - well look my friends - this saying here explain it all - those here who follow BIBLE truth as enforced by the catholics who manufactured your bible for you and dominate you so fully though it - YOU (lot) are the "lost sheep" your religion went astray and you followed it... Christ tells me to help you the most - you NEED the most help - as a good shepherd then it is my duty to bring you back to HIS flock...Do you follow now..??....Not arrogant - not deceptive - not confrontational by intent - just doing as HE has asked us to do, for those with ears to hear...