Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 22-04-2011, 12:28 PM
Gracey

i read one time somewhere, cant remember where that the root meaning to demon is knowledge....and strangely enough, in the local courthouse is a mural of demons with the word knowledge painted under them. i do resonate with the kabbala and Hinduism the most. i appreciate what you have shared here.
Old 22-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Triad

Yes and the term "devil" meant advocate.....when a person was accused of having done something wrong in a community and someone spoke out in support of there innocence, that is what they were called.
Old 23-04-2011, 01:14 AM
Triad

Mr. Benske

Heketi sensed something he had not sensed since he was in training as a child. There was a Shadow Warrior in the same building with him and he was headed Heteki's way but this was not his enemy it was Mr. Benske and he had some kind of weapon. Heketi stood up and quickly made his way down a hall as he approached a turn in the hall Heketi slowed down and slowly looked around it where he could see the soul walker approaching his position. Heketi made eye contact with Mr. Benske who froze momentarily. He then turned his head and faced a door which led outside.

Mr. Benske stared in dismay as a hole opened up in empty space and beyond the opening what looked like a Savannah with tigers wandering the field.

Mr. Benske retreated and Heketi decided they would discuss this matter the next day......

AC/DC-Thunderstruck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o018byLnMFM

Tinie Tempah feat. Eric Turner performing Written In The Stars.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgFyi...eature=related
Old 25-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Triad

Mr. Benske

Heteki headed to Mr. Benske office as he usually did on a regular basis. Prior to this project Heketi had not seen John for many years and at the time he had surrendered and because of honor never did anything to alter his promise. This effort to attack him was a serious offense any one else
and Heketi would have managed the situation quite differently.

"Hello John how are you today," said Heketi. "Doing great and you," responded Mr. Benske. "Doing pretty good John but I am here to discuss your attempt yesterday to attack me." Mr. Benske face changed color and he fear was genuine. "You were also armed John what is wrong with you? Did you see my response? "What was that?" responded John. "A worm hole John that lead to a jungle in India, can you imagine what would had happened if I had taken soul form and thrown you through it, could you have made it back?"

Despite this recent incident Mr. Benske was very proud of Heketi and so he began communicating with his Telepathically. Heketi had always respected John and accepted the communication....

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven Live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7Vr...eature=related

The Fray- You found me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFg_8...eature=related
Old 26-04-2011, 01:18 AM
Gracey

that was a pretty intimidating scenario with the worm hole.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Gracey

you got me thinking with imagination now. inspiring story so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoPlkmYaEQs

incubus...warning
Old 26-04-2011, 01:28 AM
Triad

Yes but he had a soul sword....
Old 26-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Gracey

very good thing to have, like a white one with a small blade of metal on the tip.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:34 AM
Triad

Mr. Benske who for the record is a very good freind of Heteki, was Swedish so it was really big and very sharp.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Gracey

okay your story,,,,i will leave my ninja imagination out of it. :)