Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2013, 05:58 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
I know an extensive amount from experience and it makes the twin Flame list look short IMO. 20 years nearly has passed..as I have found a love I did not know existed ..Inside me.

It appears some people are making a great deal of money selling a new definition for soulmate ...
How it can be changed from the past definition is a matter of those rejecting age old terminology making it possible to draw the young into easily adapting it into a so-called "new age" of enlightenment ...
Every thread I've read in this forum has been directly recognized as a "love interest" which a twin flame is not ...
However, I believe through experiencing the contradictions of the definition for "Twin Flame" it will provide the awareness they seek to get on their true path ...
Love for one's self is far greater ...

I agree w/everything you said especially this one below ...

Quote:
How do you know ..whether at that precise point you met TF .. That you were already opening to your spiritual path ..The TF did not cause it ..simply you were ready.

Absolutely!
We have a pre-destined path to fulfill ...
Freewill can postpone it for another time or another life ..
We are given many opportunities to get back on our chosen path; recognizing them is the hard part ...
People as always want to control everything as well as know in advance of how their life will turn out by forever being cautious ...
That clearly is not experiencing human life on its terms nor does it provide the ground work for the lessons we are here to learn ...

All connections are for the greater learning of the soul ...
There might one more important than another such as a cathected relationship ...
The time will come for it to happen ...
As much as I would like to say an abusive relationship is not necessary, for some it is, to learn to love themself first ...
Not all soul connections are blissful ...
They are above all learning experiences ...
Old 13-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Old 13-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
I love that you bring new questions with your post .. that is delightful to discuss ~ Mental concepts ..depends on the individual soul at the time of passing ..whether they stay in the moments on earth in there mental or not. Learning to know one self .. Learning our own thoughts..especially difficult for empath's IMO. Images can also be retrained to simple color..the Soul is Amazing ..The only thing that blocks us is perceptions I guess. The brain is a huge computer ..I find the brain amazing. :)

IMaybe One learns that each is the mirror of their own thought? I have no doubt that the connection termed *Twin Flame ..is probadly one of the most difficult to work through as a human ..and those traveling that journey should be treated with respect.

Thanks For your Post ~ I enjoyed it.
:)

Hi Smiler, I agree the brain is certainly amazing, a complex vehichle for our thoughts and when driven the right way has the ability to change mankind. From what I know, an Empath can fully understand thoughts, however will often place their needs secondary.

In terms of TFs mirroring thoughts, it is fascinating to think what could be achieved when the two like-minded souls do merge. Creatively it could be genius. However you perceive the TF/SC paradigm, as a gift or curse, there are beautiful lessons to be learnt and rewards if you are patient and diligent to the higher cause.

I wholeheartedly agree with the respect comment. Not just to people suffering Twin Flame-break, but as a society and World, regardless of beliefs.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, and enjoy your day :)
Old 13-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
New rule: If it things get heated again we stop, take a bite of our snacks(don't forget to share, there's plenty to go around) and we dance Gangnam style.

I'll even lead by example(snaps his Trixs and gives one to Mayflow).

Psy, you are a true Gentleman.
Old 13-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Every thread I've read in this forum has been directly recognized as a "love interest" which a twin flame is not ...

Living Karma ..can i ask you how you know this for sure ? ....I have no probs with anyone who is a non believer ...But it just really bugs me when people make such bold statements ,like yours above,like you know so much more than anyone on here ....How do you know for sure a TF isn't a love interest ?
Old 13-08-2013, 08:16 PM
amy green

BlueClover - the ancient Chinese proverb you quote (above) can easily refer to true love, i.e. not specifically TF!
Therein lies a major issue....to say that TF may not be real is not to deny the experience but to question the label .
Old 13-08-2013, 08:28 PM
senta257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Ok, you can be my twin flame.

Let's move onto the important details. Shall we?
Do you want to be a runner or stayer?
Or should be switch after each separation?
How long should we separate? and how often?
Don't forget the telepathic and astral meetings.. because I really enjoy those.

The best post ever!

Thank you for such a good laugh! Honestly, this is more healing than anything.

Now, can I be your loving soulmate wife (I don't mind you are a woman, I'm getting more and more tolerant with age), you know, the one you love very much and all, and are almost perfectly happy with, were it not for the pesky TF connection to Mayflow?

We better hurry up and produce some kids too, so you won't be able to leave me so easily, even if you wanted to.

In exchange, I promise you will awaken to a greater truth and all that stuff, if you put up with me...err the situation long enough.

Btw, before anyone gets offended, I believe in and have personally experienced pretty intense soul connections and lots of the so called TF phenomena.
And while I myself am hesitant to use the term Twin Flame for my situation, if it feels right to you, go ahead and don't let anyone tell you what to believe in.
One day you will find out the Truth (whatever it is) one way or another.
Old 13-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by senta257
The best post ever!

Thank you for such a good laugh! Honestly, this is more healing than anything.

Now, can I be your loving soulmate wife (I don't mind you are a woman, I'm getting more and more tolerant with age), you know, the one you love very much and all, and are almost perfectly happy with, were it not for the pesky TF connection to Mayflow?

We better hurry up and produce some kids too, so you won't be able to leave me so easily, even if you wanted to.

In exchange, I promise you will awaken to a greater truth and all that stuff, if you put up with me...err the situation long enough.

Btw, before anyone gets offended, I believe in and have personally experienced pretty intense soul connections and lots of the so called TF phenomena.
And while I myself am hesitant to use the term Twin Flame for my situation, if it feels right to you, go ahead and don't let anyone tell you what to believe in.
One day you will find out the Truth (whatever it is) one way or another.

O no offense (at least on my part) Only the false ego identity could be offended, and it is not allowed to do that or I will destroy it and neither of us desire this. I only have a quarter of my twix left, but I offer you half.

This forum has so much food to share and yet it seems to value nourishment above calories!
Old 13-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Experiencer

Can I be with my Twin Flame if I have a lower vibration? or can I be with my TF if she has a lower vibration than me? Isn't my TF suppose to be my higher love, so do I have to reach my higher self to reach my higher love?
Old 13-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
I have just woken up from sleep ..( my bed).. And I have more to say..later on . First let me list a few my spiritual experiences with this another. Second.. I was already spiritually awake ..before meeting him. Third .. The love is very real ..an unconditional..unconditional does not mean you have no boundaries on how you are treated . The journey is self love.

with this person
I have telepathy,
I have seen Time ...yes human time stop ..in a public place ..so I could do an exchange with him.
I can see everything he does, I know our past ...and have seen future that did occur.
Karma was paid out the first 3 yrs on meeting . There is no karmic debt.

In past I have seen future relationships (who he would be with).
I have done spiritual exchanges face to face with him.
I have had the universal light..line us up ..impossible synchronizes
Upon seeing him..all is in the now.
My list is extensive of spiritual experiences ...I wont write them all ..but I have felt what others have posted myself.

I worked through , fear , rejection , sorrow, anger, frustration, refusal, patience , dreamt the future which did happen years later...I also dreamt in a vision a future that will not happen..simply as souls have free will, Souls can create Karma in this life.
And self love is removing ourselves from certain situations that harm ..and respecting another has things they need to do.

I believe in being accountable for my actions and thoughts..and I do act on things I have done by facing it (..regardless on whether people perceive it as "Chasing " Or whatever)

I am saying There is More ..it is endless..and Love on another deeper level awaits ..be it alone or with another.

Brilliant. Absolutely spot on. Thanks for posting.
Yer, I think I DO understand where you are coming from.
I think one can and should equally note that others need to own their intentions, words, and actions as well.

I am not responsible for someone else's judgments and behaviour, and I won't tolerate it.
If they judge me lacking for anything other than character or integrity, which are attainable by all, then they need to go.
I won't carry unnecessary shame or grief any further, nor associate with those who judge me as lacking for whatever reasons,
as ultimately is it all a reflection of self and their judgment should never have been put on me, nor on any other to begin with.

It's neither their right nor their place to do so, nor is it anyone's right or place.
Each should look to themselves and disengage with those they deem inadequate for whatever reason, and instead self-reflect.
That is simple statement of fact.

Whether others will ever do that on this half of eternity is another question.
However it is still fair to shoulder our own share and no more, and to leave other's shares where they belong.
In their own lap.

I think this certainty that I am not responsible for trying endlessly and in vain to please people who find me lacking...
nor for tolerating their judgment and apathy...due purely to this unconditional love I nonetheless feel for them...
is by far one of the most important things I have had reinforced.

The soul connection thing is very hard going on any pair where both don't appreciate it.
I was doing just fine on my path ALONE before all this.
I was on my path and happy with myself alone and with my son.
Walking my path with intensity and joy, and being at peace, despite the exhaustion and overwork.
I think back to those years as a golden age, and to the past few as somewhat of a dark age.
And I haven't experienced a damn thing, even the deep soul love,
which could even begin to compensate for my grief, for the bliss of my ignorance
or the loss of my innocent heart.

Wisdom and knowledge are both highly overrated, LOL. So is growth at too high a cost.
Kindness, compassion, and appreciation in my day to day life, hands on and face to face, is all that really matters.
That's the other thing I've had reinforced.

And I've had none of that from my soul connections in any way that truly nurtured me.
I met a 3rd actually, after I'd concluded soul connections were largely bad news, full of heartbreak and shame, and to be avoided.
And yet he is kind and gentle, and is attracted to me and likes me as a person.
But he's leaving for Ireland and isn't ready to settle down yet.
Based on experience, I'm going to keep him as a FRIEND only. Forever, LOL.
And perhaps just keep an eye out for a decent bloke who is kind and values my presence. Full stop.

Maybe my closest soul mates are mostly self-absorbed, avoidant, and apathetic.
And the kind one is unavailable for other reasons.
Perhaps I'm not very fortunate, but I'd say I'm about average judging by posts on the forums.
Thus maybe the whole soul connection thing is a bit of a curse of this new age,
to be endured as a part of some half-*rsed attempt by the Universe to raise consciousness for all
through mortification of the spirit for some -- even by those who were happy alone.

TBH, I feel a bit sorry for God if this is the best that can be done with us to raise consciousness in this manner.
We are hard cases here and I'd tell God, look just eff the lot on this task and move on to something more productive.
Clearly, all we are learning that human soul love is, like the rest of us, not very evolved
and that many people treat others quite carelessly, like disposable goods,
whether soul connections or no.

It produces loads of suffering to connect at the soul level, bare your soul, and then be cast off in some fashion,
and so all many of us can say is that 1) yes, soul love just is, and 2) it is largely to be avoided if possible.
Heads up, mates.

But I'd say, when you do come out the other end, you certainly know you've earned those scars and battle wounds.
And I hope no one else will ever again endure unkindness and poor behaviour for anyone, soul connection or no.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 14-08-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Closed Thread