Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
...oh, there you are Dream Angel! One minute I was wondering where you were, and the next moment I was...Infernal hurricane...

...one cup of tea, with lemon next time make it yourself...

Hello Sparrow

Here is a thought or two as to why I am in your thread. Dream Angel did it!

Or perhaps -
earlier today I was playing a word game in the LOUNGE that required me to check out the word Quidditch on Wikipedia. I was surprised to see that there is a "Quidditch Lane" in Cambourne, which happens to be a place I once worked as a Postman. At that time, Cambourne being a new and ever expanding town, did not have a Quidditch Lane. And now it does!

So what! You may think...well! While out walking this evening I noticed a gateway I haven't noticed before which leads into a flower garden and memorial. And that was the second time today I have discovered a new pathway -

But what does this all mean?
Can you help me join the dots...

PS: I would often titter at the name of a customer whom I would deliver Microlight Magazine - his name being Timothy Sparrow. Yes I know, it was very immature and silly of me!

Tara!

t.
What a lively character you are.

I understand in years past farmers used to call a dry patch of land, or dry ditch a quidditch.

I cannot specifically identify or subscribe you to any belief that this is a specific deliverance of divine guidance or other such phenomenon, but more so your own persona which desires this to be more than it actually is. This is not a rare occurrence.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Deactivated Account

music for you

Greetings Sparrow ! I have some music to share with you , perhaps you haven't heard this yet ? You can just feel the emotions and the energy , I think you will like ~ Enjoy !

The first song is how I am feeling ~

Lindsey Stirling - " Spontaneous me "
http://www.izlesene.com/video/lindsey-stirling-spontaneous-me/6643298

and the second one called " Elements "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6LD2B_kDQ

with love & blessings,
Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaezen
I was just 'feeling' all of this very strongly last night...that we all need to remember that we are here to learn pure and unconditional love.

I think this is our primary lesson here, if not our only lesson.
Old 25-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

I understand in years past farmers used to call a dry patch of land, or dry ditch a quidditch.

I cannot specifically identify or subscribe you to any belief that this is a specific deliverance of divine guidance or other such phenomenon, but more so your own persona which desires this to be more than it actually is. This is not a rare occurrence.

-Sparrow

Thank You for taking the the time to respond. Sometimes I just need to hear my thoughts out loud for them to make sense.

The two gateways I mentioned are now clear to me.
One will take me in a negative direction, while the other is positive!

I will now be able to use both with interest.
Old 25-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Deactivated Account

hello ' lively character '

wasn't it a quiddich that Harry Potter and his friends were playing with when flying on their broomsticks ? or was it called something else ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 26-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hello ' lively character '

wasn't it a quiddich that Harry Potter and his friends were playing with when flying on their broomsticks ? or was it called something else ?

They did call that game quidditch in the Harry Potter books. I was intrigued by the Old English connection, though, and with a little effort found this site http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi..._Cambourne.jpg confirming the Old English use of the word.

Interestingly, it seems that there is a pretty strong interest in "muggle quidditch" at many US and UK colleges. It's just like in Harry Potter but of course even MIT can't get the broomsticks to fly. :)

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.1.html

My apologies for diverting the thread from its usual more substantive topics.

Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked.
Viktor E. Frankl
Old 26-08-2013, 01:31 AM
Super Moderator
I love the music, Dream Angel, and that amazing dancing violinist. I have not seen her before. Wonderful!
Old 26-08-2013, 02:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Beautiful and inspiring messages - thank you for sharing:)
Old 26-08-2013, 05:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celera
They did call that game quidditch in the Harry Potter books.
....................................My apologies for diverting the thread from its usual more substantive topics.

Thank you Celera for the info ~ I do not believe Sparrow minds if on occasion one takes a tangent ..... however, if so .....

dear Sparrow,
my apologies for wandering , though you know it isn't the first time and most likely, won't be the last time .

I believe when something leads to something else it is like a patchwork quilt, weaving together different thoughts to make a piece of beautiful artwork. I do not wander to distract from the love and messages you share here in your wonderful thread.

Tobi ~ I am happy you enjoyed the music ! I feel her energy in her music and also by watching her playing violin & dancing. Wow !

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Greetings Sparrow ! I have some music to share with you , perhaps you haven't heard this yet ? You can just feel the emotions and the energy , I think you will like ~ Enjoy !

The first song is how I am feeling ~

Lindsey Stirling - " Spontaneous me "
http://www.izlesene.com/video/lindsey-stirling-spontaneous-me/6643298

and the second one called " Elements "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6LD2B_kDQ

with love & blessings,
Dreamie xx
Thank you Dream Angel,

For your message of music!

Because of course, not all messages must come in words.

Another lively character, armed with a smile, a violin and lots of energy. Her choreographed violin performances are a treat indeed. An instrument of such haunting beauty. Little I suspect you know that numerous musical instruments were originally based on extraterrestrial technology.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸