Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Master
Just before I get into more virus info - just a mention to anyone looking on now with a 'voices in the head' issue because that can be a 'real' problem - override the words with ''I am love I am light'' words spoken and written a long time ago by the great Paramahansa Yogananda... I am going to write about my little lad shortly shih tzu - so clever he is, and he likes trains - so i'm going to write about him and how viruses effect him, and also about me 40 years ago and viruses effected me then, with not a clue how to deal with them apart from taking meds...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Master
I was awake early hours, tinnitus up a notch when information comes to me, and yesterday it flooded in - things I already knew, most of it, but 'reminded' of... There's a saying I learned half a century ago 'if you enjoy your work you never do a days work in your life' - and in my retired years with all the guidance and information that comes to me, I enjoy helping where I can local or online... sometimes when its quiet in the evening with no plans, ive said in the past 'we got anything planned for tomorrow Angel's?' My angels are my support, all of them assigned to me as you have assigned to you by God - 'Angel's'Guides'Higher Self, for guidance and protection...

So if I was to say to my Angels we had a couple of busy days lets have a couple of days off - they'd probably say in your dreams boy 'literally' there's more to do, keep busy... they would say every days a holiday and get back to it - we are helping, doing God's work...

So that said, back to viruses - I just would like to tell you about my little dog 'fluffy bunny' I call him sometimes, a gift from Jesus and my support - because I was not going to have a dog because at the time I was struggling with over sensitive hearing, so bad it was... Then something happened outside our church, and he was with us 24 hours later - strange I had seen this big bird many times in my mind several months earlier, this bird carrying a little bundle...

So me and little lad go lots of walks in between fighting viruses and helping out where I can, and he sleeps a lot so I can get on with stuff...

So we can be walking in the morning, me with some jogging gear on, and I just say the words 'come on little lad lets go running' and up the speed goes to jogging pace... also as i said my little dog likes trains - we go to the railway station a couple of times a week after taking wife to work, and at the station the intercom will come on 'there's a train arriving at platform two' - and his head goes up looking down the track for it to arrive...

Well this little lad has a problem with one front leg, its very slightly deformed from birth... every so often, maybe 3 times a year it gives problems and he limps - well a month ago it was particularly bad, a few days no energy, limping - wife mentioned vets, I kept thinking virus, lets see another day how it goes... suddenly mid morning he wanted to go into our back garden, something seemed different as in a rush - well he did a poo and this time it was loose - and I thought, I wonder how legs going to go on now - and over the next hour monitoring him, he started walking better - and it cleared, been good since...

So i'm saying this so people who 'don't know' - this is how viruses move around, and in humans as well - more later on me 40 years ago and a friend of mine in pain with a kidney stone, could be energy imbalance or which again can be virus related, they get in anywhere those things - so cell 'on guard'...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 30-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Master
I just been listening to the news on the radio, full of so much panic - hide here, hide there, do this, do that - people are missing cancer screenings because they are scared to go in hospital, millions of them worldwide - it'll kill more than this dam virus...

if I was on tv I would be saying 'lose the fear' to keep your immune system strong - help each other and get on with it - be sensible of course while we take this thing down.. enjoy your day 'life's precious' - but keep focused, keep busy, smile, laugh - 'this' strengthens your immune system, your cells don't like panic, they want to know 'you' are in control with a strong mind... have a good day people of the world - we see what happens, some changes in procedures coming I think that will happen, we shall see if it does and when... until then we take it a day at a time, and stay focused/positive and rest when rest is required...

Old 30-09-2020, 01:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I just been listening to the news on the radio, full of so much panic - hide here, hide there, do this, do that - people are missing cancer screenings because they are scared to go in hospital, millions of them worldwide - it'll kill more than this dam virus...

if I was on tv I would be saying 'lose the fear' to keep your immune system strong - help each other and get on with it - be sensible of course while we take this thing down.. enjoy your day 'life's precious' - but keep focused, keep busy, smile, laugh - 'this' strengthens your immune system, your cells don't like panic, they want to know 'you' are in control with a strong mind... have a good day people of the world - we see what happens, some changes in procedures coming I think that will happen, we shall see if it does and when... until then we take it a day at a time, and stay focused/positive and rest when rest is required...

I, too, listened to the news at lunch on Radio 4. I didn't hear words "...full of so much panic - hide here, hide there, do this, do that."

I do agree, though, that many routine procedures and testing are dreadfully behind schedule but your claim that the present situation will kill more than the damned virus is unsupported.

I feel sure you are a very nice man who has the best intentions towards everyone fearful of this virus but the effectiveness of your message of cell strengthening etc. remains untested. I wouldn't dream of saying your theories and ideas won't work because I don't have a clue if they could. All I do know is that I need appropriate evidence it's the case.

Your message of remaining positive etc. can do no harm, of course, and I wish you well with that but I do hope you will somehow be able to produce evidence of the success against Covid-19 you suggest for yourself. I do feel, though, that could be difficult.
Old 30-09-2020, 01:53 PM
Master
Thanks for your input on this thread, so many people have so many different opinions on what's going on - here in the UK brexit for 3 years and now this, but others haven't had it easy either worldwide... I researched viruses and the power of the mind for 3 years, and that's my opinion said over the last few pages, and you've said yours, so let's see what others have to say here over coming days...

Old 30-09-2020, 03:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thanks for your input on this thread, so many people have so many different opinions on what's going on - here in the UK brexit for 3 years and now this, but others haven't had it easy either worldwide... I researched viruses and the power of the mind for 3 years, and that's my opinion said over the last few pages, and you've said yours, so let's see what others have to say here over coming days...

You are always welcome to my input.

I acknowledge your opinion. I respect you've done your research. I haven't done any research hence I don't hold any views or opinion on this subject. You may be right with what you've said but research isn't evidence.

I don't understand why you've mentioned Brexit.
Old 30-09-2020, 06:08 PM
Master
The bit about me... 40 yrs ago I had so many bad colds and flu, for decades - every time one came about, up to about 63 years of age for me, so a big part of the reason for my intense research on viruses, its me or them battle on - and my 2nd wife a few years ago and me used to have an in house joke, bugs came along, she'd get a snivel and pass it onto me wham! - not anymore...

So I was a 'car mechanic' for 30 years, just an ordinary joe car mechanic then a website designer for a couple of more decades, but in later career years I backed off after my NDE and 'learned' stuff from my support...

I could trance teleport back in time, ive done 2 - but if I did and had given myself a good talking to, it would have changed my path, and I wouldn't have learned what I learned on viruses to share here - so you must all make your own minds up, no ones forcing anyone to read or believe, its your free will...

So I'm always in conversation with my support, and yes I talk to the birds, especially my tame crow - the other day I was at the market in town getting some flowers, and as I was being served, an older lady next to me said I seen you talking by the plants, oh you have a little dog, I thought you were talking to yourself - I do I said.... She said at least you didn't answer yourself back, oh I do that as well - end of conversation, come back... this is ok as long as you know who you are the 'self' as in behave yourself, look after yourself, and 'not' as two people... I did self healing talks back in Feb before this 'thing' stopped me, everyone enjoyed it - and when I got home I said to myself job well done, good job lad - now that's talking to yourself in a good positive way...

When I said to hide here, I should have said 'locked away' I was commenting on university students for one example - shut away in their rooms as in the link below... This could create a big MH problem in future, because shut away at such young ages out of the sunlight - and IMO 'this' lowers energy vibration quality which invites all sorts of health problems including voices in the head, and other problems...

Thats me done for a bit now, stay strong posters to deliver tomorrow, see what others have to say here, I'll keep an eye on it... have a good day everyone...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54308329

Old 30-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
When I said to hide here, I should have said 'locked away' I was commenting on university students for one example - shut away in their rooms as in the link below... This could create a big MH problem in future, because shut away at such young ages out of the sunlight - and IMO 'this' lowers energy vibration quality which invites all sorts of health problems including voices in the head, and other problems...

It would have helped me if you'd actually said you meant the university situation where many students have effectively been locked up in their digs.

I can agree mental health issues may emerge if these young adults are locked up like criminals for any length of time and it could quickly become an issue for those already suffering emotional difficulties. Not all students settle quickly and university life can be challenging in many ways.
Old 30-09-2020, 08:31 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with that.but at the same time this is a new virus and no one knows how it will go

Namaste
Old 02-10-2020, 06:14 PM
Master
Scientists are looking into the immune system - mild to severe ones they say as in weak systems... when anyone is under attack from 'any' virus - use the power of your mind in meditation to reassure defence cells that everything's under control - they have some awareness and in your mind send a message to keep calm and there is a virus problem here, gently pressing with a finger where its hiding because they don't know 'where' - get it sorted please - then a day later, well done cells system clear... mind power controlling your defence all in harmony... have a good day everybody - stay positive, keep busy and smile, cells 'on guard'...

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...lues-virus.amp

Closed Thread