Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 03-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Toolite, From my pespective light workers, Prophets and oracles dont claim to be of the orders of angels which implies on its own that they carry with them the power that is reserved for those that are of the divine.

They are claiming to be used by the Divine and its no different of an earth Angel being used by the Divine.

I would say it is what we demonstrate as a result of what we call ourselves and believe what we are. I do believe in the spirit that some have named angels and have no problem at all with the concept. For me i have spent a large portion of my life committed to understanding why the push to drive out paganism was carried out with such force and so much destruction. Look at the salem witch trials and the terrible events that were the result of people beliefs that some were collaborating with the dark angel that had fallen to earth. If there is an actual angel of heaven on this forum then it wouldnt be unreasonable that a/the fallen angel is here also just waitiing for someone to take up the claim to the reincarnation due to the voices they hear or visions they see in there minds eye.

It is a fact that their are individuals that do satans bidding on many different levels

I can not comment on things I dont know of .. and I dont know paganism. I would ask for a recap of the religion but, then someone else will come about and say its another thing..
My concern isnt about a person thinking they are better than me, its the person that thinks they hold the powers of judgement and execution reserved by god in heaven over those on earth that concerns me. Anyone that believes in karma coupled with the ablilty to claim that angels are existing on earth has a very powerful justification to go around delivering the negative karma that others have accumulated in past lives. I lived this first hand and it scared the hell in to me when i was taught that i had made an agreement with someone in my soul circle before descending to earth to hurt them and teach them a karmic lesson. I am sure some have seen this behaviour in cult leaders, terrorists etc.

We are born with truth in us. If someone can be convinced they are to teach individuals a lesson or harm individuals then let that soul be confined to its proper place.. The difference between God and satan is God makes it happen and satan gets you to do it..lol.. an individual should let satan do his own destroying so that persons individual soul is not held accountable.
Truth is something i hold dear though i dont think the earth hates truth. I dont think it matters where truth is found, what matters is how it is proven but the issue here is reserving our right to consider the greater scheme of things and make a wise decision on what to share with which individual.

I wonder if religion came up with the idea of seperate worlds where we descend down from heaven to earth, which could mean that all humans have fallen regardless of our status in heaven leaving none of us in a position to make claim to being divine for at the end of the day we are all swiming in the ocean of humans.

Many are not fit to remain in heaven including myself thats why im in flesh still learning lessons like others.. Some get totally off path in their will but, you know what I mean by that so I dont need to beat a dead horse.. No matter what man gives us there are constant truths spiritually that can not be changed or altered to makes us(human beings) feel better.. The Spiritual World does not conform to our earthly ways and mindsets.. This is most important to understand.

Thanks MJ, Seems you have laid a path behind you very similar to that which i have.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Occultist

Sorry Toolite I am going to have to disagree there are not people running around randomly doing the Devils Bidding unless there open Lucifarians and even that religion and belief is not to harm people just rise above the rest.
So they dont go around murdering people.
Witches also do not do the Devil's bidding we dont even believe in a Christian Devil so my question would be who are these "People" who do the devils bidding?
Old 03-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Sorry Toolite I am going to have to disagree there are not people running around randomly doing the Devils Bidding unless there open Lucifarians and even that religion and belief is not to harm people just rise above the rest.
So they dont go around murdering people.
Witches also do not do the Devil's bidding we dont even believe in a Christian Devil so my question would be who are these "People" who do the devils bidding?

I dont believe in religion so I wont point out a religion and say they are the guilty ones that would be spiritually immature of me..

Out of any religion there can be individuals that have fell in agreement with darkness..

They are so many factors that can cause possession so I wont go into that.

Two songs play every day in our ears.. One of light and one of darkness.. We choose on a daily basis what song we want to sing.. Some of us sing with darkness too long which gives darkness a permanent place in our hearts and once darkness is in our hearts then he is home to stay.. andf then we listen completely to darkness because now that is what we know and have in our hearts.. and because Light loves it will try to talk to that individual but, that individual will dismiss Light because everything light says is silly and foolish.. Until that individual is dead in flesh and reality sets in..

My answer... many are being used on different levels by darkness..I would not dare attack one religion because you can find individuals in darkness in all religions..I never understood that until a catholic priest came to me with his mother and father (they were in spirit).. he feared judgement.. And that made me look closer at individuals ... People sing a good game for the public but, you never really know their hearts.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Toolite

A message to the Earth Angels.

I want to encourage you to be the Light that you feel God has called you to be.. As if you dont already know that.. Many operate in Spirit to Heal, Guide and Comfort.. You can see the world needs this more than ever...

To Love when there is no Love... Glory To God! To Hope when there is no Hope... To have Faith when there is no Faith.

All the Glory Belongs to God Forever!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Master

Just new into this conversation, I've read it mostly and it's fascinating and helpful.

I'm told I'm an "earth angel" - only fairly recently and it's a calling that comes with a joy (opportunity of serving the source and bringing light to the world) and a deep sadness (misunderstandings, remotenesses, rejections and I guess deep dichotomies in seeing how to fit in appropriately).

I'm trying to find my way to this place, where I can know my life purpose. my ultimate heart's desire is to serve the source and it is just the "how" about it.

I walk alone and it's lonely and troubling. I don't feel I'm superior in any shape or form as a result of this knowing that I'm an EA - we all have a specific purpose, we are all on a healing journey, teaching journey.

Not much to add at the moment, just wanted to check in more than anything.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:23 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
some rain drops burn up and evaporate due to the sun before making it to the ocean..lol..

Tell me using facts.. use the life cycle for human beings to explain that theory. So I can better understand what you are saying.

Its not nice to laugh at others.

Can i have a crack at that mj, just to see if i understand you?

If a human is born into the physical world in human form..it is a human.

If an ape is born in to the physical world...it is an ape.

If the human reads a text book on evolution and calls itself an ape...... it is still a human due to its physiology and likeness to all others that suround it.

I suppose the human can act like an ape if it makes it happy and harms none but may find itself in some unusually close fitting white attire.....

Id like to say thank you once again to those that do light work in a likeness of that of the angels also, the world does need more of you.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:31 AM
res

[quote=Belle]Just new into this conversation, I've read it mostly and it's fascinating and helpful.

I'm told I'm an "earth angel" - only fairly recently and it's a calling that comes with a joy (opportunity of serving the source and bringing light to the world) and a deep sadness (misunderstandings, remotenesses, rejections and I guess deep dichotomies in seeing how to fit in appropriately).

I'm trying to find my way to this place, where I can know my life purpose. my ultimate heart's desire is to serve the source and it is just the "how" about it.

I walk alone and it's lonely and troubling. I don't feel I'm superior in any shape or form as a result of this knowing that I'm an EA - we all have a specific purpose, we are all on a healing journey, teaching journey.

Not much to add at the moment, just wanted to check in more than anything.[quote]

Hi Belle, We all have differing opinions on exactly why we are here and am sure you will find what you are looking for amongst the very knowledgable folks on this forum. From personal experience i have learnt not to trust in labels that others have given to me though i am sure you will come to your own objective truth in time.

Have fun.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Sybilline

Aren't we all Earth Angels?.......... I mean I don't know what other people say it is, but... I think we have all been somebody's angel, even if that somebody was a stranger... I am sure when we helped an old lady cross the road, or offered our bus seat to a pregnant woman, or picked up the books of a college student how dropped them all, they said thank you, we smiled, said you're welcome, and then we walked off... and they were thinking "was that an Angel?" and we never saw them again, ever...
Old 04-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
...If a human is born into the physical world in human form..it is a human.

If the human reads a text book on evolution and calls itself an ape...... it is still a human due to its physiology and likeness to all others that suround it...

You are correct res. Humans have the free thought to perceive and call our selves as we choose. Most people understand that the perception a person has of themself may be correct, or, it may not be correct. The term 'earth angel' may mean something to someone that is totally different then how another person sees it. But in the end we will all return to the Creator and that is when we will understand in full.

mj
Old 04-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Its not nice to laugh at others.

relax, just making lite of the serious situation.. people believing that they will return to the universe no matter what is a serious untrue statement that will lead to more individuals being lost souls

Can i have a crack at that mj, just to see if i understand you?

If a human is born into the physical world in human form..it is a human.

If the human reads a text book on evolution and calls itself an ape...... it is still a human due to its physiology and likeness to all others that suround it.

I suppose the human can act like an ape if it makes it happy and harms none but may find itself in some unusually close fitting white attire.....
Sounds like you described the organi"s"ation..lolBut, the question was how can you say all will enter the universe when the die? Im looking for your explanation of the life process from birth to death to afterlife?

Id like to say thank you once again to those that do light work in a likeness of that of the angels also, the world does need more of you.

I agree we need more Light because who is greater..