Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Master
AutumnL

quote:
The truth is we are our own truth and respect the different opinions and experiences. I think people get defensive because their experience has been so painful and real and to hear from someone else that its not real makes it very unnerving. I do agree to not let a label make u a doormat and the journey is about u ,loving yourself and know love is an essence not a face.
To be honest i don't care one way or another ,i have found a special connection regardless of what it is labeled. It isn't farfetched to me that another soul carries an essence of u and u carry theirs as well. That does resonate with me, i do believe physics has alot to do with spirituality. I also believe of the new age world ,people getting to be more spiritual to heighten the frequency on earth, no matter what nothing is too incredible to exist in my eyes. Love is love. And I DO believe in Twin flames the real concept.

I respect your opinion ..I think I have mentioned quite a few times that I have travelled this journey ..so I am not knocking the experiences, spiritual or other wise of others. The signs of Twin Flames as listed ..yes I agree with with ..the signs* ..Not The label though.

The idea that we are the essence of only one other ?

re quote

I think people get defensive because their experience has been so painful and real and to hear from someone else that its not real makes it very unnerving

With Respect
I don't recall saying at any point that their experiences are not real?

I know That I most certainly did not know me ..at the beginning of the journey..and I know that I have struggled ..truly struggled with it..and loved beyond what I thought possible..By facing my fears ..and learning about myself ..I learn to also love me. I love the divine ..( God) . I love !

With respect
I know the pain , the heart ache , the confusion, the deepest depths of despair and the Highest most amazing bliss etc. etc. I believe people who travel this path .. agreed upon it pre-birth. I don't believe putting their entire life or soul growth on hold as maybe some do ( And I know I did)

What of the people now in search Of such a connection?..The connection simply is! No one goes out to seek it.

BTW Did the dalai lama Have a twin? He reasonates a Divine love and I am sure so do many others..Some peoples Life path is not to do such an exchange. . I don't wish to rehash what I cont to re-say. Love simply is.

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 13-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Master
I like your thread I respect your Belief. And if you want an honest opinion is that I sometimes can't comprehend the whole Twin flame concept either I do think that people tend to go get caught up in wanting to experience all the signs and symptoms that goes along with it. I never experienced the 11:11 numbers before so I wouldn't know. I also feel that maybe the label is felt to be extra special for some people. I have Encountered guys before and some of them I have bad connections with and others good ones with. I feel like It's a life lesson meeting them and I still have the boys who had left an Imprint on me who don't go away because that’s how deeply they affected me rather they realize it or not. I think in the end rather it’s a Soul mate and Twin flame your Adam or Eave, whatever you call your relationship with not just one but multi people you will meet in your lifetime the simple fact is that we are looking for love and to beloved. And No label will ever define that basic instincts of that emotion. Don’t’ care about the label I just care about the connection on the soul level because some people are able reach that state on a spiritual level. That’s why I’m still trying to understand Spiritual love so I can better love everyone and not a romantic just physical way. But more like Kindred spirits.
Old 13-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator
You know we are all in the same boot of treats. It comes down to how,why,when and how? I think we are all right and bring to the table the main staple,to share with all.

I like all the labels. cake/snack cake/twinkles/ candy bars/popcorn/
Old 13-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Master
Tealtwist I personally much prefer circles than boxes .

Kindly

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 13-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Master
Swift89

It is late again in Australia ..1.06 am I have work in a few hours ..I will share my questions from my channeling in my old journal ..with relevance to questions you ask..(if I have asked those ones ..the journal is rather full I might add).Note..that is if you want me too?

Please Note ..I did not say you dont have a sacred connection.
I will return to your post next time on SF

love & light

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 13-08-2013, 03:29 PM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
It would be as well for all to track down the origin of the Twin Flame myth. It comes from a mawkish collection of sentimental slop produced in Hollywood.
If this is true then this is indeed pertinent. I have often intuitively felt that TF was a made up concept. Because it is an endearing idea, it's easy to understand why people want to go out and make reality fit that concept. I guess we believe what we want to believe - unless interested in the truth.
Old 13-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Psy-n-i,that is what amazes me so much on here where someone comes onto this forum and says they don't believe in Tfs and we are all basically just some heart broken loosers ,crying over our lost loves etc etc ..They basically claim we are all just nutters to believe in such a thing ,yet so many of them ,that i have seen believe in fairies ( yes there was one ) Ghosts ,or other such spiritual beliefs ,that you also have to experience to believe .....I don't get that at all ???

I know your frustration all you can do is take solace in knowing what's true in your heart and love them anyway, not to prove a point but, because that is the point :)
Old 13-08-2013, 04:13 PM
Carwen*Angel

Does it not also depend on whether you have experienced something so intense that it may be a twin flame connection, as well?

Great post. I have enjoyed reading it and many of the responses.
Old 13-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Master
Whether one calls it twin or soul connection or what have you...

Yes, it's real. The love and the connection is simply there and it's real.
But the problem is that love that isn't earned...sadly...is not well received, particularly not in Western cultures where we are supposed to be in control. Probably this is even more the case for men on average. Who are told they are supposed to be in charge, and that they are to select, target, and pursue...rarely for real love or commitment, but still, you get the general idea.

If you aren't selected and desired, why the hell would they (necessarily) value you when it wasn't the time or place of their choosing?
It just fell into their path, and it's not ever going to be something they prize. Unless they happen to value meeting a soulmate. What are the odds? We can see that they are, long term, very low indeed for many. Because it has to do with your worth or value in another's eyes, whilst they are still evaluating the situation by standards whereby they must choose to invest in you, in order to generate value accorded to you.

This is a perfectly natural reaction in light of the average individual and how they've learned to value and care for anything in their lives. I can understand that if a conscious choice to value and invest emotionally in one's soulmate doesn't occur, one will not accord them much value in their day to day life. Because it's the act of engagement that determines and reinforces the worth of another person or of anything else, to the individual.

Persons tend to really only value what they have invested in, typically by choice and by the usual yardsticks. Their time, their intention or desire for a connection, particularly a serious one with a deep emotional component. Moreover, if one is supposed to be in control, and if that is a focus of one's life...and for many, it is a deeply rooted need...then the whole soul connection is frightening because no one is "in charge". For many, these things need to be under one's control...including not only the person, the timing, and the degree to which you must engage emotionally. Men in particular are pushed by society to be in control at all times and to "call the shots".

So what happens is that this soul connection happens and it feels wonderful to be loved and "seen" at the soul level...which truly is a spiritually transformative experience. But then there is the whole issue of choice and control -- soul connections are not chosen and no one is in control of the people or the timing etc. -- and so the love is not valued unless it is actively acknowledged and chosen in one's day to day life by both parties.

But people often have real-world agendas that require control at every step. For me, one man touched my soul and then revealed months later he was to be married off to a virgin eventually, whilst the other man did the same and spoke of love sincerely but cannot extend himself for anyone ("the virgin mary herself wouldn't tempt me"). In both cases, both men loved me and thought I was attractive on many levels. Yet it's apparent that I can never measure up to whatever it is they must have or don't want in the real world. Not even in friendship, because it's often difficult to reconcile these connections with friendship, and so they leave off there. Soul connections have no place here, except (to be fair) that you now know they exist and that you know you were truly seen in that moment before it passed.

And yet I do think that the process of choice and emotional engagement is critical to being present in one's own life. That needs to be done whether it's a soul connection or no. We need to choose and engage with and value the people in our lives.

In the end, whoever leaves the door of their heart open is just made to feel ashamed of the connection, which neither asked for.
Because the connection wasn't mutually valued day to day, not really. Not in a true, grounded, day to day sense.
Truthfully, the feeling of shame is just the human response to the whole damn soul connection when you realize that you were seen but not chosen. You were not truly accepted as you are. That you extended the hand of love and/or friendship, and it wasn't really ever taken. Not in any solid fashion. Like the child that wasn't wanted or was in the way, the one thing you know was that you weren't wanted in the real world.

The soul connections that are not mutually honoured in a way that is healthy for BOTH parties then become powerfully linked with both love and shame, a toxic combination which must eventually be shed for your own soul's sake...
unless the person on the other end chooses to honor it and rise to it...even in friendship.
Otherwise, it's such a waste of love and self-esteem, to be shamed to your core by the continual presence of a connection that is not valued by both. I got to the point where I wouldn't tolerate it from my first soul connection...what an *rse, really, to make me feel so ashamed of the connection when no one sought it. Because although he thought I was beautiful & kind & he loved me, I wasn't an unmarried virgin as he noted his folks would demand due to tradition. Whereas I was seen as a wh*re in his tradition and I was made to feel dirty, low, and unclean as a divorced single mum.

I can't even tell you how fast I would say run, don't walk, away from any soul connection who doesn't honour you, and who doesn't choose to actively make you a part of his or her day to day lives. Who doesn't choose you and commit to you, and to your importance in their lives, at least in friendship. No one should have to endure the literal torture of unending shame and grief of this accidental love that the other didn't give a damn about, at least not deeply, not long-term, or not in any concrete fashion.

Put down your burden of grief and shame, and roll on. Don't let their judgment tarnish the beauty of your own light and soul.
Their judgment of your value is NOT your true value. That part is very important.
Leave them to the universe, as they have left you.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Master
from my current point of view the TF meme and the effort to accomplish the perfect connection is a literal metaphor for the individual and collective endeavor to realize the unification of the gender polarities.

"The hexagram, which came to be known as the star of David, was introduced into Judaism in the Middle Ages via the Tantric influence on Medieval Jewish cabalists. Shekina is the Jewish Cabalist version of the Hindu Shakti, who when joined to Her male counterpart forms the perpetual sexual union believed to maintain life in the Universe. This reunion was symbolized by the Tantric mandala - Shakti (the downward pointing triangle) and Shiva (the upward pointing triangle). "

http://www.forministry.com/USCANONDEFOL1/Shekina.dsp
Closed Thread