Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-05-2017, 04:21 PM
Master
STill haven't got my Earth Wisdom deck. My partner ordered it for me, it was supposed to arrive on the 9th, but it hadn't come in on the 12th just yet when he came over to me. Not sure when I'm going to get it now, the next time I'm going to see him or if he'll send it to me.
Old 15-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Master
Read somewhere online that the Earth Wisdom Oracle deck was in such high demand that it's not available anymore at the mo. Dunno if and when it will be back. I'm not happy :'(
Some sites still got it, I suppose they got some stock in right away.
Old 15-05-2017, 05:26 PM
55Degrees

I'm still waiting for my Faerie Enchantments deck to be delivered. Apart from this I'm adding nothing to my wishlist. I have a couple of indie decks on pre-order but that is all I'm happy doing in depth study of my RWS.
2017 is the year of books for me
Old 16-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Don't temp me, ladies!

I am most excited for The Fountain Tarot coming to mass market on October 10th.

I also like The Wild Unknown Spirit Animal deck, I just don't think it's worth buying for 40 bucks, way over priced.
Old 16-05-2017, 06:30 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Spirit
Don't temp me, ladies!

I am most excited for The Fountain Tarot coming to mass market on October 10th.

I also like The Wild Unknown Spirit Animal deck, I just don't think it's worth buying for 40 bucks, way over priced.

And another $20 for the guidebook, no thanks.
Old 17-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Pfff, now thats getting greedy. Urban Tarot is the same, its a 60 dollar package. Luckily, they have the phone Ap which I will purchase soon

I have been eyeing a deck called, The Fantod Pack by Edward Gorey. He has a very unique quirky kind of art. Only 8 bucks, tempted for collection purposes.

Old 17-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Master
Just checking out Time between times tarot by Lo Scarabeo , looks interesting not sure how descriptive the images will feel when they arrive.
Old 17-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Pathfinder
I got my Wildwood Tarot as a gift from my boyfriend, immediately started dreaming about the Fountain Tarot, won it a few days later ;) The Universe has been really kind to me lately.

I still have to manifest The Golden Thread Tarot, definitely the next on my list, so beautiful and elegant.

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”
Old 21-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Master
Yes, yes and yes! I just ordered the Earth Wisdom Oracle on Ebay :)
My love is going to cancel the order he'd placed with a shop because it doesn't look like they'll get them in anymore or anytime soon and I really cannot wait. I'm also afraid it will be months before the cards will be available everywhere again and I do not want to miss out on this deck!
I found a UK seller on Ebay who doesn't sell them for the ridiculous price some do (scarcity clearly pushes the prices up!) and shipment cost was okay too.
So with a bit of luck I will finally have my deck within 6 days, 2 weeks max.
Happy!
Old 23-05-2017, 05:46 PM
Experiencer
I have The Wild Unknown. I have done some metaphysical shopping online, and for a freebie a deck of cards will be best matched to me. Better accuracy when you and your deck is in sync, or better compliment each other.

I suppose I won't receive it for at least another month (I had a big order, and many of what I purchased is customized to me), but I'm so excited!

I bought from them before, they have sent random things based on my personality already, and based on my profession for funeral directing. I'm really excited to know what deck I will receive ><

Has anyone ever gotten a deck customized to fit their energy and personality? Very curious to know!