Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-06-2014, 01:53 PM
StaroftheSea

Badger, that is entirely up to Jesus/God to judge not 'us' as mankind.

Sure, one assists other Twin Flames on their "Soul journey" however you would be surprised Badger to learn (and I hope one day you do learn from Jesus/God) that a Twin Flame "Soul journey" is in direct relation to the following;

. the opportunity given to Twin Flames to come closer to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit

. the opportunity through Jesus/God for Twin Flames to heal their Hearts from their pasts which involves:

(i) Profound lessons of the Heart and Soul involving Humility, Ego, Pride, Vanity in all manner of ways with Jesus/God using Twin Flames as His instruments

(ii) Profound lessons on forgiving others from our pasts while being sorry for sins we as Twin Flames have committed

(iii) After the majority of God's lessons have been learned, Twin Flames (dependant upon whether they have opened up their Hearts to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit) and in God's Holy Will, encourage one another, nudge one another along, to receive and carry out Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit's Holy Callings ie God's Missionary and Humanitarian works - not one and the same thing btw.

(iv) while taking up our Crosses and following Jesus/God back towards "Home".

Praying and having cracked open ones own heart to Jesus/God through the Twin Flame "Soul" journey assists in receiving Jesus/God more fully and God's Loving wisdom, guidance and enlightenment during the Twin Flame soul journey and this prepares both Twin Flames (if they are open to God) in receiving Jesus/God's Loving Wisdom and guidance while speaking to their Hearts doing His Missionary and Humanitarian works later down the track ie after Healing has been completed.

As of two years ago I have received Jesus and His Holy humanitarian and missionary Works as have friends of mine whom are Twin Flames and others. When Jesus/God in His Holy Will has set His Sacred Heart on Calling upon certain people through their own Twin Flame Soul journey; nothing is able to stand in the way.

The obstacles are as a result of one Twin Flame not having cracked open their heart to Jesus/God in order to heal more quickly to carry out Jesus/God's Callings and/or meet Twin Flame for both to support one another through Jesus/God's Love.

If Twin Flame had not nudged me along through Jesus/God - a great deal of Jesus/God's Holy works and through our Lady Mary Mother of God would not have been accomplished. Twin Flame has discouraged me and pushed me away (through Jesus) from all negative environments whether it be through my paid work and/or family and social environments in order to fully focus on Jesus/God Himself and receive Jesus and our Lady Mary Mother of God speaking to my Heart to complete His Holy Callings ie His Missionary and Humanitarian works.

This is another reason we do not judge or discourage Twin Flames from a simple task of posting off a Letter of Love, because that 'Letter of Love' is flowing through Kaisa's Heart from Jesus/God to Kaisa's Twin Flame.

Another thing I wish to raise is that if Mankind had never done the risky things in past generations from their Heart (which is from and through Jesus/God), many historical 'Positives' saving people living in poverty, people ill and dying, people being killed or massacred, would not have occurred to date!

Go with your faith in Jesus/God through Twin Flame Kaisa however as I have suggested in earlier posts and above: Pray from your heart trusting in God first to receive Jesus/God's response, investigate secondly, then action or non-action.

Remember Jesus said that those whom revile you, do it because of Jesus/God Kaisa and the fact that one has not cracked open their heart to Jesus/God receiving Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit.

Hand this experience over to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit.

Kindest wishes
Old 28-06-2014, 02:27 PM
goingone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
That's not my rules. That's your assumptions based on your extremely limited view.

My rules are simple. Live life, have fun, take chances, but never take chances with somebody else's life without knowing, for certain, that they are willing to be part of your game.
To clarify, I'm not the one who advices to send the letter.

But your position is too safe. I remember in a college, there was a very beautiful girl, really beautiful. There was a guy, who had nothing but firm grip. She married him, she's not happy, but it worked for him... Who knows... This post just for Badger1777
Old 28-06-2014, 02:44 PM
elisi

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea

Sure, one assists other Twin Flames on their "Soul journey" however you would be surprised Badger to learn (and I hope one day you do learn from Jesus/God) that a Twin Flame "Soul journey" is in direct relation to the following;

. the opportunity given to Twin Flames to come closer to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit

. the opportunity through Jesus/God for Twin Flames to heal their Hearts from their pasts which involves:

(i) Profound lessons of the Heart and Soul involving Humility, Ego, Pride, Vanity in all manner of ways with Jesus/God using Twin Flames as His instruments

(ii) Profound lessons on forgiving others from our pasts while being sorry for sins we as Twin Flames have committed

(iii) After the majority of God's lessons have been learned, Twin Flames (dependant upon whether they have opened up their Hearts to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit) and in God's Holy Will, encourage one another, nudge one another along, to receive and carry out Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit's Holy Callings ie God's Missionary and Humanitarian works - not one and the same thing btw.

Praying and having cracked open ones own heart to Jesus/God through the Twin Flame "Soul" journey assists in receiving Jesus/God more fully and God's Loving wisdom, guidance and enlightenment during the Twin Flame soul journey and this prepares both Twin Flames (if they are open to God) in receiving Jesus/God's Loving Wisdom and guidance while speaking to their Hearts doing His Missionary and Humanitarian works later down the track ie after Healing has been completed.

As of two years ago I have received Jesus and His Holy humanitarian and missionary Works as have friends of mine whom are Twin Flames and others. When Jesus/God in His Holy Will has set His Sacred Heart on Calling upon certain people through their own Twin Flame Soul journey; nothing is able to stand in the way.

The obstacles are as a result of one Twin Flame not having cracked open their heart to Jesus/God in order to heal more quickly to carry out Jesus/God's Callings and/or meet Twin Flame for both to support one another through Jesus/God's Love.

If Twin Flame had not nudged me along through Jesus/God - a great deal of Jesus/God's Holy works and through our Lady Mary Mother of God would not have been accomplished. Twin Flame has discouraged me and pushed me away (through Jesus) from all negative environments whether it be through my paid work and/or family and social environments in order to fully focus on Jesus/God Himself and receive Jesus and our Lady Mary Mother of God speaking to my Heart to complete His Holy Callings ie His Missionary and Humanitarian works.

This is another reason we do not judge or discourage Twin Flames from a simple task of posting off a Letter of Love, because that 'Letter of Love' is flowing through Kaisa's Heart from Jesus/God to Kaisa's Twin Flame.

Another thing I wish to raise is that if Mankind had never done the risky things in past generations from their Heart (which is from and through Jesus/God), many historical 'Positives' saving people living in poverty, people ill and dying, people being killed or massacred, would not have occurred to date!

Go with your faith in Jesus/God through Twin Flame Kaisa however as I have suggested in earlier posts and above: Pray from your heart trusting in God first to receive Jesus/God's response, investigate secondly, then action or non-action.

Remember Jesus said that those whom revile you, do it because of Jesus/God Kaisa and the fact that one has not cracked open their heart to Jesus/God receiving Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit.

Kindest wishes

you write very lovely posts. i can tell you are a gentle heart. i just wish you would preface it by saying 'in my opinion' or 'i think'.......otherwise you come off as being perceived as one who only has the truth and everything is guided by jesus. if you believe that, great. but be aware that others may not share your 'opinion'.

and that is MY opinion.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:52 PM
StaroftheSea

Humility for your Soul good eternally Kaisa

Every Humility experience through Jesus/God to become more 'Humble' is for our own 'Soul good Eternally' Kaisa, including how humble and brave you have been posting a simple question on SF, for others to Love and support you while Jesus/God is watching everything on His Christian Forums of which He has called and guided people back towards Him.

When your heart has healed (and it will quickly by Jesus/God and our Heavenly Mother Mary); you will be walking within the Humility of Jesus and our Lady Mary Mother of God; Queen of Hearts and Queen of Heaven and greatly rewarded for being the more humble person/soul, without being egotistical firing back at critics. That is satan/evil's domain. Not Jesus/God's domain.

Some of Jesus/God and our Heavenly Mother Mary's lessons for myself have been experienced not only in person but through SF and its contributors.

However, at the same time, others are learning, growing and evolving through and by Jesus/God while totally oblivious to the fact Kaisa.

Kindest wishes Kaisa

I will include you in our Lady Mary Mother of God's Holy Rosary today.
Old 28-06-2014, 03:18 PM
StaroftheSea

Hi Elisi,

I will PM you on this matter and another matter of which, I wish, to draw your attention from my Heart in the most kindest and diplomatic way.

Perhaps we are able to learn through one another - all through and by Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit during our time here on SF Elisi,

Kindest wishes
Old 28-06-2014, 03:28 PM
StaroftheSea

Being Gay (as are one of my family members by the way - my own Sibling to be honest Daibach whom is Christian) in a Gay relationship has presented as an obstacle in Twin Flame soul journeys.

I have read another poster's heartfelt story on SF Daibach of whom is gay and her Twin Flame is heterosexual in a relationship with a man.

Hence, pray, investigate, then action or non-action.

My comment has in no way held the connotation that you are suggesting Daibach; that of "religious views" as opposed to Christians believing, loving and trusting in Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit.

Kindest wishes and all the best during your soul journey Daibach.
Old 28-06-2014, 03:35 PM
StaroftheSea

"In our thoughts, and in our words, and in what we have failed to do" we are all dreadful sinners Daibach whether we care to acknowledge our conscience(s) or not.

The reason Daibach that Jesus/God are our just Judges.

Kindest wishes
Old 28-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
"we are all dreadful sinners Daibach"

Please speak for yourself SotS, and don't judge us all.

My lovely children, for instance, aren't sinners. They're as innocent as the day is long. And while I might commit the odd small sin (if you believe in the concept of sinning) I'm certainly not a dreadful sinner.

Now, if I where to leave my lovely wife for someone who was obsessively stalking me, and declaring that I was her 'Twin Flame', then I would be committing a sin - a great big Catholic sin. Even if I only offered advice to someone to pursue their TF, I'd be sinning (in the eyes of your Church).

Kindest wishes.
Old 28-06-2014, 04:24 PM
Norligh

My channeling isn't nearly as deeply religious as yours seems to be {as we are always guided in the way that works best for us} but one thing that has literally been spelled out to me over the years is that God uses US as instruments of His peace and healing. It makes me smile to read this in your messages too. I had an idea what that meant when I first got it but it did not become totally clear until recently when I see just how strongly my twin soul is "used" to heal me.

One thing I don't know is- is this man in question, the letter-receiver, married or totally single? If he is single then I would say send the freaking letter. It's a letter. Make it short and sweet and simple. For God's sake before the advent of all this infernal technology all we had were letters. Send the letter. It is a LETTER.

Now if he is married or has a girlfriend then no. I would not send the letter. My twin is single. If I'd had no way to get in touch with my twin after he retreated and the only way was to send him a letter, even if I didn't know if he'd get it or not, I would have taken the chance and sent the letter. I may have said before that I would not have- but upon further reflection I know me and I would have taken the small risk and sent the letter.

And no offense SoTS but I also do not think we are all "dreadful sinners." Sinners maybe so because my concept of sin differs from most. I feel sin is when we hurt ourselves, not when we hurt that "Old Man In The Sky" who pours his imaginary wrath down on us. But I would never ever call us "dreadful." I learned what happens when we "sin." I did something to cause harm to myself and The Divine used my twin soul to slap me in the face with my "badness" or my sin so I could see it's vileness up close and personal, and it wasn't fun but it surely taught me how to respect and own my Light and my LIFE. Yet I am NOT a dreadful sinner and I can't stand reading about all the heavy religious stuff. I feel religion is limiting and peace-stealing, the rules and GUILT in religion are a total Light-killer. God's LOVE is wonderful- the rules of religion BITE it in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea

Kindest wishes
Old 28-06-2014, 05:32 PM
goingone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
This whole 'soul contract' thing is your belief. It may not be the belief of others that may be affected. None of us have the right to decide that it is probably for the best to cause someone else pain, or to risk causing someone else pain, even if it is only temporary.
There is no good or bad, just our perception. What's good for one is bad for other. Sure, "do not harm" must be the main rule for everybody.