Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 15-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I think Authentic Vision is another way of describing Clear Vision....
I find this is laughable. The way I 'see' Life, all 'vision' is 'authentic'ally the 'vision' of the living 'vision'izer! You think that what you consider to be authentic is the only kind of 'authentic' or 'clear' 'vision' as though it is 'truly' 'objective' whereas everything else isn't?

In my view all 'vision' is subjective, a function of personal 'view'-construction.

You trying to co-opt 'reality' - by personally judging/deciding what is truly true what isn't - bro?

Last edited by davidsun : 15-12-2019 at 11:30 PM.
Old 15-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
I think Authentic Vision is another way of describing Clear Vision....
You can also call it perfect and complete knowledge/information, knowledge/information that is not seperated, fragmented, tainted, corrupted, or perverted by the ego in any way, shape or form.
Old 15-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I am talking about Love as the Essence-ial motive-ator of all Being and Becoming.
What does "Essence-ial motive-ator of all Being and Becoming" mean exactly?
Old 15-12-2019, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
What does "Essence-ial motive-ator of all Being and Becoming" mean exactly?
It is the 'Spirit' of Creation - the 'Spirit' of Life - the 'Spirit' which gives 'rise' to all Being and Becoming - as in "It is the spirit that quickeneth" (John, Ch.6); "I am the Seed of all being, … no creature moving or unmoving can live without Me" (The Bhagavad Gita, Ch.10) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth" (John, Ch.4).

Spirit = motive/motivator/motivation

See https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spirit
Old 16-12-2019, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Everything ' Just is ' as it is at that moment but is doesn't have to be in the future.
I try not worry or to think about the future anymore because all the future is, is the eternal right here and right now present moment anyway.

I posted the short version. The long version is: what is, just is in the eternal right here and right now present moment because there is no bad, there is no good, there is no negative, there is no positive, there is no right, there is no wrong, there is no thinking and no thoughts unless my ego wants and decides to think and to have thoughts, and there is no past and there is no future because the eternal right here and right now present moment is all there is. I am not 100% there yet as I have some things/kinks to work out. I am going to make this my daily affirmation/meditation by reading it when I first wake up and before I go to bed.
Old 16-12-2019, 02:14 AM
Master
I had an important self realization/self discovery as a concrete fact earlier today that I was falsely accusing the ego of playing tricks/wrecking havoc on me/itself, when it was my subconscious beliefs, knowledge and etc that was playing tricks and wrecking havac on me/the ego. I experienced and was fully aware that my subconscious beliefs, knowledge and etc etc made my ego feel tired as a way to weaken my ego, to get my ego into thinking my ego's old habitual way of thinking. It was like as if my subconscious beliefs, knowledge and etc where alive and I kept them alive by thinking being tired is a bad/negative thing. My ego usually falls for it, but not today.
Old 16-12-2019, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
The Essence (the built in code, program, or imperative!) of Life is Love - which can lead to one's becoming involved a fairly convoluted, or problematic, processes, including 'attachments
(to this or that cathexis), which is just one possible 'convolution' in said regard. Some think that stopping being Love-ing is the best (if not only!) way to not have/experience such 'problems'. I strongly disagree.

IMO, such 'aim' only results in peeps becoming 'vainly' focused on/obsessed with (or 'attached' to ) such stopping - which never lasts forever in any case, because, as I have said, Love is Life's, i.e. Spirit's, imperative, i.e. motive-ation. You might as well try to stop being 'you', IOW!

From my (downloadable) treatise, which contains much more on the subject:
[indent][size=3]... a formulaic approach to issues pertaining to Love and Joy won’t work even as a means of approximation because the human condition is complicated to the point of convolution by the fact that we are all born into and so naturally identify with bodies which are biologically geared to experience Love and Joy in selfish (i.e., personal-gratification focused) ways. As anyone who has personally dealt with ‘problematic’ people has had ample occasion to intimately know, those so enthralled not only don’t see and appreciate the possibility and value of qualitatively better kinds of experiences and expressions of Love and Joy (i.e., of Life Itself) which would accrue if they chose to accept, embrace and act ‘in accord’ with the Love and Joy requirements of other co-related aspects of Life, but also often delusionally rationalize doing the very opposite of that as being the most Love and Joy enhancing (in their case, that is) way to go. To mention some of the more common, ultimately disaster-spawning emotional ‘sinks’ which such folks are prone to getting sucked into: fear, greed, and hate are essentially just demoniacally warped (by selfishness!) gestalts of insecure, dissatisfied and disappointed Love.

The love you describe here is ego conditional love that is based on the value of good or bad or I like or I do not like this or that, is it not? Value is a (man made) illusion/not real and only an illusion/something that is not real is able to be manipulated and controlled, take the price/value of gold as an example. Another good example of this is a man manipulating a woman just for sex, a man accomplishes this by telling a woman what she want to know/hear so she will have sex with him. That seems a bit too egotistical to me, our creator is unconditional love, meaning our creator loves unconditionally without needing a condition such as value to love (like the ego does), thus does not need to like something or someone to love that thing or someone nor does our creator need to think something or someone is good to love that something or that someone. If you do not understand this, that is okay, it is, what it is.
Old 16-12-2019, 06:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, we can agree to differ, but my differing from you includes the fact that traditionally PUBLICIZED 'Buddhist' pronouncements which reference and emphasize "The Eightfold Path consists of eight practices: right view, right resolve, right speech, right conduct, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, and right samadhi ('meditative absorption or union') (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Eightfold_Path) which at least suggests that there also 'wrong' ones in 'Buddhist' terms

SO the fact also is that the 'Buddhism' you are projecting(?) and talking about isn't akin to one that I am talking about.

Are we agreed on that fact?

Just attempting to keep you 'honest' if I can.

It's obvious you don't understand the Buddha's Eightfold Path and because of your confusion you choose to imply that I am being dishonest,. It's quite common to blame others for our errors, but there's always something to learn from ' Wrong View '....
Old 16-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
It's obvious you don't understand the Buddha's Eightfold Path and because of your confusion you choose to imply that I am being dishonest,. It's quite common to blame others for our errors, but there's always something to learn from ' Wrong View '....
"Obvious"? To who? The presuming to be ego-less and therefore claiming to be an absolutely 'objective' and 'clear' seeing one? LOL

'Blaming"? Where did this notion come from?

The only 'honesty' that I am aiming at is the recognition and agreement that you and I are talking about different 'Buddhisms' - IMO, I am understanding the 'Buddhism' I am talking about quite well. The 'Buddhism' that you are talking about makes sense to you but not to me.
Old 16-12-2019, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
I had an important self realization/self discovery as a concrete fact earlier today that I was falsely accusing the ego of playing tricks/wrecking havoc on me/itself, when it was my subconscious beliefs, knowledge and etc that was playing tricks and wrecking havac on me/the ego. I experienced and was fully aware that my subconscious beliefs, knowledge and etc etc made my ego feel tired as a way to weaken my ego, to get my ego into thinking my ego's old habitual way of thinking. It was like as if my subconscious beliefs, knowledge and etc where alive and I kept them alive by thinking being tired is a bad/negative thing. My ego usually falls for it, but not today.