Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 31-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I wanted to end it based on just how impractical the whole thing is, not to mention the timing of it.

I just noticed the time over here - it's 1 hr into "Necro Appearance Day"

Anyway, yeah, I realised that I never wanted to close my heart off forever and just live like that...cold and emotionless to everything else except God - what is the use in that? If God is everything, why am I still limiting it?

I realised that unless I let go and opened myself up this time, I never would...ever again. This is basically a 'last time' thing for me as well.

I know I will never find another man who will accept the fact I am not returning his calls because I forgot to charge my mobile...or I didn't send him a text because I am 'all thumbs' when it comes to doing that...or I have my 'entourage' or I am eccentricly quirky, or I am spiritual....

There's too much of me to expect any man to be able to digest and swallow and yet, you accept all this! I can't even accept all this myself! lol

I won't find this ever again, so why give it up now I have? That's the reason why I stuck around...and you also seem keen to learn about my beliefs and are taking an interest in them...nobody has ever done that before...in all seriousness before anyway...

About that last part, I have been asking the Creator for direction and guidance. Kept being led to look at what I was already doing. Seems what I've been doing is similar to Hinduism so why not start there. So far has been resonating.

And like I said I have never been into religion before so no preconceived **.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Master
Goodnight yeah I'm tired too and I like Lifehouse ty.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
8:11 am

For you My Love Happy Birthday

Before I go...

Thank you so much for that and although it's difficult...oh hell, I love you.

Good night.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Suspended
Necromancer,

Happy birthday to you, have a good life ahead. I wish both of you to have a nice next family.
Old 01-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Master
I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Been reading this afternoon, found some inspiration in what I read.
Old 01-08-2016, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Been reading this afternoon, found some inspiration in what I read.
Hi there.

Yep, good day so far - I just went down to the soup kitchen for lunch and was given a laundry basket full of damaged grocery items...found some edible things amongst it...cool....

This afternoon will see me tidying up my room - it is a pigsty and then I'll go and meditate on the beach if it doesn't rain.

I'm still quite ill though, but it is slowly getting better - although it has gone off my chest and into my head now...I have gone through a whole box of tissues in the past 2 hours and my throat and nasal passages feel like somebody just sandpapered them and I am sneezing almost constantly...

Hot coffee is the only thing that is animating my living corpse right now...

How is this day finding you, my sweet?

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 01-08-2016, 04:02 AM
Master
Sending love and healing thoughts your way.

Plus you get rest earlier tonight if you want. I have a 10am appointment tomorrow. So I might get off earlier tonite like 3-4am to try sleep some.

Coffee is good. How do you like yours? Do you have preference on roast type?

Quiet, She doesn't want to talk, so it's been calm and quiet.

Live close to the beach?

I miss living near the beach, surfed as a kid in all Southern California spots.
I was sent to live with my Dad in northern Cali mountains. Talk about culture shock from living like an islander to country life. From a high school on the cutting edge with 2000+ students to the stone age. 1 school with 94 students total from k-12. My courses came from the college of the redwoods. The town of Mad River had 28 people in 1977, Cypress in Orange county had 45000.
Wow, I really do miss the beach. Enjoy!
Old 01-08-2016, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Sending love and healing thoughts your way.

Plus you get rest earlier tonight if you want. I have a 10am appointment tomorrow. So I might get off earlier tonite like 3-4am to try sleep some.

Coffee is good. How do you like yours? Do you have preference on roast type?

Quiet, She doesn't want to talk, so it's been calm and quiet.

Live close to the beach?

I miss living near the beach, surfed as a kid in all Southern California spots.
I was sent to live with my Dad in northern Cali mountains. Talk about culture shock from living like an islander to country life. From a high school on the cutting edge with 2000+ students to the stone age. 1 school with 94 students total from k-12. My courses came from the college of the redwoods. The town of Mad River had 28 people in 1977, Cypress in Orange county had 45000.
Wow, I really do miss the beach. Enjoy!

Thank you. *hugs* yeah, early night tonight.

I live in a little township called 'Lake Illawarra' which is about 100kms direct south of Sydney and right on the coast. My villa (provided by the Housing Department at $100 wk rent) is about 200 metres from beautiful (and shark-infested so you cannot swim there) Warilla beach.

Our beaches are beautiful, inviting...but about the only living creature I have a genuine terror of is sharks....so I swim at the local pool. lol

How do I like my coffee? A deep, rich and dark roast - preferably Arabica, pretty strong with 2-3 teaspoons of sugar and about 1/4 milk.

It's not that I don't want to talk, I have been busy reading/replying to other threads....and you know how slow I type. lol

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 01-08-2016, 06:30 AM
Master
By the way, before you go and jump on a plane anyway...have you ever had chickenpox as a child?

I am a lifetime carrier of the herpes virus and although I don't get any symptoms of STDs and it doesn't really affect me/others in this way, I sometimes will give chickenpox, shingles or cold sores to others who are very susceptible to them.

Even though I have good hygiene....

I didn't contract the disease sexually and it isn't sexually transmitted either (not that type of 'herpes') - people will often say they are 'allergic to me' but it goes away in a week or two.

Get your vaccinations for this up to date.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 01-08-2016, 06:53 AM
Master
Not as a kid, I had chickenpox at 36 that turned into shingles during it and during Christmas in 1997. Was not fun.

Don't worry I am researching everything, My Love.

Plus, you will not get me sick. Tonites event was a new experience, I will learn how to use that to better myself.