Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-03-2016, 10:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am sorry I sent the email in the first place. In future I will not try to help people if they do not ask. That was my mistake. What works for me may not work for you. I do not want to give the impression that I know everything. There is a lot I do not know. All the best with your ap. I hope it works for you what ever way you choose to do.

its ok, so no duel?
Old 29-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i plainly said that i will not keep using this method to ap,
i said that now i know whats it like to ap, i can achive ap without this method.
i simply posted what worked for me as others may be having problems projecting as well, i figured if this info has the potential to help anyone project then mission accomplished.
i am not in the wrong for sharing this method.
if you dont think its a good method then fine, you do you and ill do me.
you dont have to bash a post that is clearly aimed towards helping others project.
how ever you project is your business, i wont judge your method or criticize it.
what works for you may not work for others.
this is a simple fact.

i been practicing ap for about 2-4 hours every single day, then once agian at night when i lay down for sleep. i been practicing ap for about 2-3 months now.
as for the methods i have tried,

1.rope method

2.spinning method

3.mind dislocation method

4.spinning method

5.phantom limb method

6.ladder method

7.mental rundown method

8.mind awake body asleep method.

9.lucid dreaming method

10.sleep paralysis method

11.visualzation method

and probaly alot more but i do not wish to try and remember all of them.
oh wow, there are more methods than I thought. well, I havent tried the spinning one yet...lol
as always, thanks for the info suzy!
Old 29-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
i said that now i know whats it like to ap, i can achive ap without this method.

It doesn't quite work like this. You need to develop the skills needed to induce projection.

Most of the techniques you've listed are separation techniques. However, the key to ap is inducing the ideal state of body and mind, and then using a separation technique. I would focus more on inducing the ideal conditions for projection to occur, as these separation techniques will be useless unless you are already in this state.
Old 30-03-2016, 02:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
It doesn't quite work like this. You need to develop the skills needed to induce projection.

Most of the techniques you've listed are separation techniques. However, the key to ap is inducing the ideal state of body and mind, and then using a separation technique. I would focus more on inducing the ideal conditions for projection to occur, as these separation techniques will be useless unless you are already in this state.

what are the ideal conditions?

and so far, it does work like that.

idk if its the same for you guys as it is for me, but it seems like imagination is the key, for me, i can imagine feeling and then reproduce the sensation i felt when i astral projected.
i astral projected last night using this method.
sinse i felt what it feels like to ap, i just pretend im feeling it and next thing you know, im out my body.

Last edited by dutchiexx : 30-03-2016 at 05:12 AM.
Old 30-03-2016, 05:53 AM
Master

Sounds good to me.
Old 30-03-2016, 05:59 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Sounds good to me.

sweeet, so how we gonna do this?
Old 30-03-2016, 09:22 AM
Master

You said the magic words, you just pretend. I think we can learn from you. I have already started to do what you do and that is imagine you are getting the feeling to ap. I was trying that a couple of hours ago. I practice every afternoon to ap. I mostly do not succeed but it helps me not to be tired so I can try later. I have to put my mind to it and even then there is no guarantee that I will ap. I do not always ap. I have to be determined to succeed and persevere with it. If I think I do not really want to do this, then I should not try as I am wasting my time. I did not ap last night. I was too hot. I think that was part of my problem. I have to be comfortable, not too hot and not too cold, just right. If I do not ap then I have another chance. I go to sleep and when I wake up I try to ap again. This morning I fell asleep. I forget to concentrate. It was disappointing but you have to accept it and try again. I am now taking advantage of the weekends as I do not have to get up to go to work. Last Saturday I woke up at 6.00 am. I often think I am not going to ap and I do not succeed. This time was different. I said to myself I will succeed, I will ap. I breathed in and out and when I am breathing in and out I relax my whole body at the time. It was working. I was getting more and more relaxed. I could see faint figures of people. I went out to reach them but I lost confidence and went back into my body.
Old 30-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Guide
Hi DutchieXX, Yes, I totally understand what you are saying about expending the physical energies in order to AP. I stumbled on that method by accident a while back. I find that mindless physical exertion prior to AP allows the body to relax deeply in order to achieve AP.

I put this post up back in November 2015:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/im...n/post_old.gif

I also will offer you a challenge, seeing as you are now really starting to roll with the AP. I will post a word on a piece of paper on the ouside of my bedroom door for the next week--just for you.ee I always close my bedroom door at night, so it will be on the outside, not the inside of the door. My cat will probably greet you when you swing by, so tell him Hi. Let me know when you see it. It will be a very simple word.

And yes, the U.S. government has used AP in certain projects, although I don't know a lot of details about how they used it.

Best wishes! Keep going!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 30-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
You said the magic words, you just pretend. I think we can learn from you. I have already started to do what you do and that is imagine you are getting the feeling to ap. I was trying that a couple of hours ago. I practice every afternoon to ap. I mostly do not succeed but it helps me not to be tired so I can try later. I have to put my mind to it and even then there is no guarantee that I will ap. I do not always ap. I have to be determined to succeed and persevere with it. If I think I do not really want to do this, then I should not try as I am wasting my time. I did not ap last night. I was too hot. I think that was part of my problem. I have to be comfortable, not too hot and not too cold, just right. If I do not ap then I have another chance. I go to sleep and when I wake up I try to ap again. This morning I fell asleep. I forget to concentrate. It was disappointing but you have to accept it and try again. I am now taking advantage of the weekends as I do not have to get up to go to work. Last Saturday I woke up at 6.00 am. I often think I am not going to ap and I do not succeed. This time was different. I said to myself I will succeed, I will ap. I breathed in and out and when I am breathing in and out I relax my whole body at the time. It was working. I was getting more and more relaxed. I could see faint figures of people. I went out to reach them but I lost confidence and went back into my body.

now thats dedication!

im very confident you will be able to ap at will if you continue to pretend to feel the sensations of ap. i stumbled upon the power our imagination has a while ago, as a child when i lay down for asleep, i could feel myself spinning.
i learned if i focus on that feeling then i could inhance it.so much that i would feel like i was spinning to fast and i had to forcefully stop myself.i later learned that i could create this spinning sensation by simply imagining me feeling it.you can apply this same technique to make it feel as if your arm, hand or other body parts are moving.i belive that this is your astral or energy body that your feeling move.
once i finally astral projected, i vividly remember the process and the sensations of astral projection.i recall feeling myself sink into and through my body, but i also relized that i would not of astral projected if i didnt expect or imagine me leaving my body. for example, if i just layed there and continued to observe the sinking feeling, im sure i would of stayed in my body and probaly fall asleep.
but as i was feeling this sinking, i set my intent on sinking through and out of my body, the sinking feeling merly gave me something to latch on to, like something to work with.once i felt the sinking, i just knew what i was gonna do with it and i let it happen.no second guessing or any other thoughts.
and i 100% agree with you that you need to be relaxed.if there is anything distracting you, then you cant possibly re-create and focus on the sensations of ap.for this method to work you need to be completly focused on your intent.once you get familiar with pretending to feel the sensations of ap, you will be able to simply let it happen.
keep me posted on your resaults :)
Old 30-03-2016, 04:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi DutchieXX, Yes, I totally understand what you are saying about expending the physical energies in order to AP. I stumbled on that method by accident a while back. I find that mindless physical exertion prior to AP allows the body to relax deeply in order to achieve AP.

I put this post up back in November 2015:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/im...n/post_old.gif

I also will offer you a challenge, seeing as you are now really starting to roll with the AP. I will post a word on a piece of paper on the ouside of my bedroom door for the next week--just for you.ee I always close my bedroom door at night, so it will be on the outside, not the inside of the door. My cat will probably greet you when you swing by, so tell him Hi. Let me know when you see it. It will be a very simple word.

And yes, the U.S. government has used AP in certain projects, although I don't know a lot of details about how they used it.

Best wishes! Keep going!

awsome!

i cant wait to test myself.
any advice on how to go about finding the paper?
i mean, i should just be able to think of this post and set my intent
to travel to the location you discribed in your post right?