Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
And to be honest, this language is quite difficult to translate these things-- If I told you these symbols corrupt the things I am talking about; I should also tell you that you would be better thinking in terms of alignments, order, arrangements, patterns-- And then if you could think of alignments in alignments, orders within order, arrangements within arrangements, patterns within patterns-- and then if you could think of alignments within alignments within alignments within alignments within alignments within alignments; and so on--

You would not only be thinking closer to what I am speaking about, but also closer to the method of coming to experience such things-- but this is all alive, so it is not so simple as a mechanical structure; the only reason why it would appear to be mechanical is that we would have some method of relation or sense during this time with out a central supporting story for us all-- That is, we are in some sense mechanical, just so we can understand ourselves why we have no context of our existence; this however can be inverted and glorious--
Thank u.....and i feel u r already in a depth on them...:)

Do u mean they speak different languages?
Fm my own experience it seems so. when i happened to meet those things,it was quite a shock to me,the messages they delivered to me(in their own way) usually takes a long time to really get it/understand it.

How do u get connection with your twinflame?
Do u use a techique such as meditation, or it is just naturally happening?
It is such an important gift/blessing in the current world,
for me maybe due to the heavy traumas from my past, i still can't connect my twinflame. ......
then some others came to me in a surprise,although they r guiding me ,and it is out of my own expectation. It is good but also a bad feeling for my ego. Like u said" the role is usually predestined", it makes me feel that i can't control my destiny,

i actually can't control anything.....
my life map so far is a surprise, whatever i planed to do just got failed, whatever i didnt plan it popped up from nowhere...
Old 26-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
but if a soul remains "evil" and refuses to change it gets recycled... really bad souls don't live forever
If that's the way the good Doctor conceptualizes and understands evil, the soul, and the soul's journey, then he has no real understanding of the soul's eternal nature, individual karma, or the purpose of existence. Or of the very nature of Spirit itself.
Old 26-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Thank u.....and i feel u r already in a depth on them...:)

Do u mean they speak different languages?
Fm my own experience it seems so. when i happened to meet those things,it was quite a shock to me,the messages they delivered to me(in their own way) usually takes a long time to really get it/understand it.

How do u get connection with your twinflame?
Do u use a techique such as meditation, or it is just naturally happening?
It is such an important gift/blessing in the current world,
for me maybe due to the heavy traumas from my past, i still can't connect my twinflame. ......
then some others came to me in a surprise,although they r guiding me ,and it is out of my own expectation. It is good but also a bad feeling for my ego. Like u said" the role is usually predestined", it makes me feel that i can't control my destiny,

i actually can't control anything.....
my life map so far is a surprise, whatever i planed to do just got failed, whatever i didnt plan it popped up from nowhere...

This is way off topic, but I will answer--

I am unsure how to word this; but it is not that they speak different languages; it is that one language comes in different forms-- As you try and understand what I mean when I am writing these words, is the very same thing when you try to understand the world around you-- That is your experience is a language communicating to you as well-- I am speaking language within a language, pointing to the greater language my language comes in-- That is the goal is always the same, to attempt to align meaning between that which is communicating and that which is being communicated with-- But even the things within the language are communicating with other parts of the language-- That is it is living in all ways--

The issue we are having or experiencing in this world (and while it is to an extreme here, it does have an effect through out all of creation), is that the meaning meant to be understood, and the meaning that gets to be understood is not always in alignment... that is, like we as a species are struggling to understand the nature of our existence, so to are we struggling to understand each other--

This all has to do with the arrangement/order of things-- And this is the very same issue occurring when you don't feel in control; that is your own meaning doesn't seem to match the meaning of the world around you; thus your role might seem more dictated rather than just being able to express yourself-- And this is key, because you ultimately cannot act on your own personal will, without feeling like it is impeded upon or causes conflict--

In some millennia in the future, we will establish an order where this is no longer the case.. This is when spirit and material will be aligned and as one (which has always been the case, but this is obscured by the order; so that they may appear separate and different)-- That is, the spirit of yourself will be aligned with the material body that you identify with; and thus self expression and the freedom to express that self will be supreme with ever greater expansion to grow that self and its freedom-- This is the great work, and until it is finished, we will have to play roles that do not totally suit us-- However, much closer to our current circumstance is a change for the better, and that is conscious recognition of the plan and the ability to begin working together in a more unified manner, that is; though this pure self expression is far off in the distance; a greater freedom and ability to knowingly heads toward this future is not--

------------------------

As for the twin flame-- I know of no techniques (nor do I think in terms of knowledge having any real control)-- Upon what I now understand to have been my second major initiation, she came to me and we began a sacred marriage or union; and it is at this point she told me many things, I had a hard time believing her and she was quite seriously already aware of cosmic circumstances, and I had just started believing in aliens and such (long string of experiences here)-- And she in this case is such an alien being, but this distorts what I truly mean if you use preconceived notions of aliens--

She is in telepathic communication with me near constantly, is not incarnated yet on this planet (but does indeed imply she is coming), and I will share something with you interesting on this aspect-- Though our communication abilities were in a sense excellent; it also was not, that is on a one on one communication we were indeed talking quite well and understanding what each other meant-- However, I was incapable of understanding the depth of what she meant; that is, she would tell me things in simpler terms, and later on after I had grew and realized many things, she could then share the same things in a much deeper way, that made the simple expression true but also entirely incomplete--

However, I do know much about twin flames; there reason for existing, and all sorts of yada yada-- And I will say, when the time is right; it will come to you almost like divine intervention, there is no way of stopping it-- It is built in the very nature of universe, there is nothing that can get in its way; because there is nothing that is not an expression of this universe-- But, there are good reasons that this has not happened to too many, and why many people do not even come to experience the information I am discussing-- And that is the misalignment-- The whole world story is distorted (on purpose, but also to be removed); because we are misaligned, everyone is only given the information required to help them play out the story they were meant to play-- It is indeed better for all of us this way; so I would not spend too much time seeking out your twin flame (but if you do, you were meant to, so oh well?), as if it is suppose to happen; it indeed will-- And it is suppose to happen; though maybe not in your perceived lifetime, but in your greater life it has already occurred (time is weird hah)--
Old 26-03-2016, 08:09 PM
Suspended

Quote:
There's a book named Journey Of Souls where Dr. Michael Newton PhD hypnotizes people and regresses them to the time between lives and then asks them questions. Under hypnosis, people can remember every single thing they have ever experienced like what your mother said while you were in the womb. Dr. Newton accidentally got a person recounting memories from a time before they were born and so he went from there exploring those memories in people.

He recorded a lot of info about the time between lives and according to some people some souls get erased. Souls are usually eternal but if a soul remains "evil" and refuses to change it gets recycled which is a total erasing of the "person" or individual consciousness of that soul. But you get a lot of chances. So yea, according to memories of some people under hypnosis, really bad souls don't live forever.

That's not an accurate portrayal of Newton's work. Souls engaged in evil acts have their energy reworked but maintain their identity, according to Newton. But, whatever Fundamentalist always need some kind of punishment system.
Old 26-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Souls engaged in evil acts have their energy reworked... Fundamentalist always need some kind of punishment system.
Precisely why I pointed out what I did, just a new-age version of religious punishment doctrine.
Old 27-03-2016, 03:14 AM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
That's not an accurate portrayal...

Yea you are probably right...not sure why he didn't edit it out of his book - sounds like erasing their personality

book "memories of the afterlife" edited by michael newton - case studies by members of the newton institute. pages 72-73

Quote:
"they almost had to retool me, or send me back to the source"

"this is why they didn't want to reprogram me, because i have something unique to offer"
Old 28-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Yea you are probably right...not sure why he didn't edit it out of his book - sounds like erasing their personality

book "memories of the afterlife" edited by michael newton - case studies by members of the newton institute. pages 72-73

I apologize, RyanWind if I was too harsh. Forgive me, it's been a bad couple of days.

I looked that up on my kindle as I own the book. For people not familiar with the work of Newton, Memories of the Afterlife is a collection of stories from hypnotic regressionist. While it has footenotes by Newton the work was not written by him. There are quite a few questionable narrations in this work, which is fine as it is more of a supplement to his previous work from differing perspectives.

I remember this story well now that I looked it up and it too bothered me. In this case a soul that was incarnated as very, very, very carnal and violent viking (a current person under hypnosis) finds himself in the afterlife. After living a very brutal life, the old souls and spirit guides are trying to guide him out of the violent trance of his life. In the afterlife the Spirits isolate him and council him, they present themselves in different ways as demons of sorts because in his violence the person cannot remember himself.

The person says because he has some concept of love, "they say that my love of violence is so intense they almost had to retool me, or send me back to the source. But after much discussion they had to see it through."

I agree with you RyanWind, it sounds like loss of consciousness to be sent back to the source...but, but, but, but we don't know nor does the patient know exactly what that means. All we know is he is still here, he is still himself and he still remembers his past lives...so, he never lost consciousness. For all we know being sent back to the, "source," simply means spending a lot of time with him where he guides you properly and gets rid of whatever negative energy you have before moving on, we just don't know nor does the patient.

Now, now, now I am not making this up. There is another work by Richard Martini, which you can find on Amazon. I recommend buying it on Kindle because it is cheaper, you get Kindle on your cell phone. He is a disciple of Newton who wrote three books on his experiences Flipside, It's a Wonderful Afterlife, and It's a Wonderful Afterlife 2. He is a disciple of Newton, so buy those books.

In one of them, I cannot remember which one, a person actually did have to go to the source and, "get retooled." He is still here and now and all it meant for him was that he forgot his past lives, for his benefit, and was guided forward. The person is very grateful for it, it is still his consciousness but being a better person he doesn't want to remember them. He still remembers the afterlife before, during and after retooling.

Tell me what you think.
Old 28-03-2016, 03:54 AM
Master
Not all 'souls' are of the same nature. As not all incarnate beings have are of the same form (species), same goes for their souls. Some are semi-divine beings and others are just energy creatures.

Many souls especially those in sentient forms in this universe are outside of time. As such, the term 'forever' is not really meaningful. So yes, they 'exist' beyond all time. However, there are states of the reality that do not contain a particular soul (or any souls). Just because one has no determined expiration and are unbound by time does not mean they can't be destroyed/unexisted.
Old 28-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
This is way off topic, but I will answer--

I am unsure how to word this; but it is not that they speak different languages; it is that one language comes in different forms-- As you try and understand what I mean when I am writing these words, is the very same thing when you try to understand the world around you-- That is your experience is a language communicating to you as well-- I am speaking language within a language, pointing to the greater language my language comes in-- That is the goal is always the same, to attempt to align meaning between that which is communicating and that which is being communicated with-- But even the things within the language are communicating with other parts of the language-- That is it is living in all ways--

The issue we are having or experiencing in this world (and while it is to an extreme here, it does have an effect through out all of creation), is that the meaning meant to be understood, and the meaning that gets to be understood is not always in alignment... that is, like we as a species are struggling to understand the nature of our existence, so to are we struggling to understand each other--

This all has to do with the arrangement/order of things-- And this is the very same issue occurring when you don't feel in control; that is your own meaning doesn't seem to match the meaning of the world around you; thus your role might seem more dictated rather than just being able to express yourself-- And this is key, because you ultimately cannot act on your own personal will, without feeling like it is impeded upon or causes conflict--

In some millennia in the future, we will establish an order where this is no longer the case.. This is when spirit and material will be aligned and as one (which has always been the case, but this is obscured by the order; so that they may appear separate and different)-- That is, the spirit of yourself will be aligned with the material body that you identify with; and thus self expression and the freedom to express that self will be supreme with ever greater expansion to grow that self and its freedom-- This is the great work, and until it is finished, we will have to play roles that do not totally suit us-- However, much closer to our current circumstance is a change for the better, and that is conscious recognition of the plan and the ability to begin working together in a more unified manner, that is; though this pure self expression is far off in the distance; a greater freedom and ability to knowingly heads toward this future is not--

------------------------

As for the twin flame-- I know of no techniques (nor do I think in terms of knowledge having any real control)-- Upon what I now understand to have been my second major initiation, she came to me and we began a sacred marriage or union; and it is at this point she told me many things, I had a hard time believing her and she was quite seriously already aware of cosmic circumstances, and I had just started believing in aliens and such (long string of experiences here)-- And she in this case is such an alien being, but this distorts what I truly mean if you use preconceived notions of aliens--

She is in telepathic communication with me near constantly, is not incarnated yet on this planet (but does indeed imply she is coming), and I will share something with you interesting on this aspect-- Though our communication abilities were in a sense excellent; it also was not, that is on a one on one communication we were indeed talking quite well and understanding what each other meant-- However, I was incapable of understanding the depth of what she meant; that is, she would tell me things in simpler terms, and later on after I had grew and realized many things, she could then share the same things in a much deeper way, that made the simple expression true but also entirely incomplete--

However, I do know much about twin flames; there reason for existing, and all sorts of yada yada-- And I will say, when the time is right; it will come to you almost like divine intervention, there is no way of stopping it-- It is built in the very nature of universe, there is nothing that can get in its way; because there is nothing that is not an expression of this universe-- But, there are good reasons that this has not happened to too many, and why many people do not even come to experience the information I am discussing-- And that is the misalignment-- The whole world story is distorted (on purpose, but also to be removed); because we are misaligned, everyone is only given the information required to help them play out the story they were meant to play-- It is indeed better for all of us this way; so I would not spend too much time seeking out your twin flame (but if you do, you were meant to, so oh well?), as if it is suppose to happen; it indeed will-- And it is suppose to happen; though maybe not in your perceived lifetime, but in your greater life it has already occurred (time is weird hah)--
It is quite helpful...
It makes me think of something too...

A while ago, i read a channeling message from another planet entity(I forget the planet name, maybe it is Sirus) about the innocent babies who died early on earth, incarnated again, died early again, incarnated again then died again....the entity said they were working on this from another planet in the galaxy. before they successfully mend the system there , it wil be impossible for those babies to survive, because those souls r too weak to handle the chaotic density here on earth.

Then i remmeber in the book <The ancient secret of flower of life> ,shows that in Atlantis times human being still could contact the stars talking to the higher beings easily, living align with the order of cosmic, until the cosmic network around the earth was destroyed by some dark powerful people. that is the network just like the personal merkebah, but it is a thing protecting the whole earth....
the book says ascended masters such as Thoth , they r mending the network...

It's thousands of years so far, the human souls and the earth have been on such a long difficult journey....
Old 28-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Master

Quote:
really bad souls don't live forever.
In my opinion, everybody deserves endless chances.

When "really bad souls" eventually "get it", they become exceptionally beautiful.