Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Roseburn

Hallo :)
I believe in reincarnation. I know my religion isn't all there is to believe in, but not all Christians are as open minded.
Old 18-01-2011, 11:15 PM
Roseburn

I believe in reincarnation. I know my religion isn't all there is to believe in, but not all Christians are as open minded.
Old 19-01-2011, 09:19 AM
bbr

That website is definitely racist. If that's "Christian" then I'll eat my shorts.

And every Christian esotericist understands that the Bible is a mystery wisdom text, and that reincarnation is one of the occult tenets of that text.

Also, reincarnation was one of the tenets of the early Catholic Chruch, until it became politically unpopular as a teaching and was dropped.
Old 19-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Master
Re-incarnation is something else "borrowed" from pagan beliefs.
Old 19-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman

Hebrews 9:27 (King James Version)

27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

This verse is often used to show reincarnation does not exist. I would see this as a natural statement. As someone who believes in reincarnation I would agree with this statement. When we (our bodies) die we (in the flesh) die once and face judgment. Every man (body) dies once and never comes back. The soul moves on after judgment.

Psalm 90:1-6 (New International Version)

1Lord, you have been our dwelling place
throughout all generations.
2 Before the mountains were born
or you brought forth the whole world,
from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

3 You turn people back to dust,
saying, “Return to dust, you mortals.”
4 A thousand years in your sight
are like a day that has just gone by,
or like a watch in the night.
5 Yet you sweep people away in the sleep of death—
they are like the new grass of the morning:
6 In the morning it springs up new,
but by evening it is dry and withered.

Proverbs 8:22-31 (New International Version

22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
before his deeds of old;
23 I was formed long ages ago,
at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
24 When there were no watery depths, I was given birth,
when there were no springs overflowing with water;
25 before the mountains were settled in place,
before the hills, I was given birth,
26 before he made the world or its fields
or any of the dust of the earth.
27 I was there when he set the heavens in place,
when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
28 when he established the clouds above
and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
29 when he gave the sea its boundary
so the waters would not overstep his command,
and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
30 Then I was constantly at his side.
I was filled with delight day after day,
rejoicing always in his presence,
31 rejoicing in his whole world
and delighting in mankind.
Old 19-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr
That website is definitely racist. If that's "Christian" then I'll eat my shorts.

Oh my… I don’t agree with everything there but one must admit Christians are too pacifist. Christians are becoming extinct (sadly) and I don’t see them doing anything about it other than praying and waiting for God to work magic for them. At this rate we will all be one brown people with no religion (other than liberalism)
Old 19-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseburn

Danke für Ihr antwort
Tschüß!
Old 19-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
all religions are borrowed from earlier belief systems...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 20-01-2011, 12:38 AM
HeavenwithinYOU

There is no reincarnation, the 1000 year millennial period is totally not the same thing as coming to this world again, that is when Jesus comes to judge, etc... not bring born into the flesh, sin... again. Jesus died ONCE. WE LIVE ONCE. You want to know the REAL truth, here it is: THAT we are here to realize our sinful nature, not to make due with it... to hate it, not enjoy it, to seek another SELF from SPIRIT, to be REALLY born again so that GOD is no longer hidden... how? MAN cannot attain God, all you do is ASK, wait, READ and FAST... and do not leave (stop the persuit) until POWER from on high HAS overshadowed you.

IF ONE cannot realize they are SICK they cannot be healed from the human condition, the STREAMS of Living Water from within Jesus spoke of, HEAVEN within, IS AT HAND... and nobody wants to fast in secret, READ or ASK GOD for the Living Water and nobody has faith that IF THEY DO THIS.. and REALLY WAIT for something to happen... if they NEED something to happen because sinning SIMPLY JUST HURTS too much... and one is sick of hurting GOD... then they will HATE THEIR LIFE and SEEK HEAVEN and a heavenly BODY instead... GOD revealed... EMAIL me if you want to know exactly what I did, what God has shown me in terms of visions, not dreams... and how you can be connected to HEAVEN itself within a few weeks... and that THIS was the MASTER PLAN OF GOD in Christ.

Sincerely

Alex
[email protected]
Old 20-01-2011, 12:39 AM
HeavenwithinYOU

Finding GOD not peace of mind, difference!

There is no reincarnation, the 1000 year millennial period is totally not the same thing as coming to this world again, that is when Jesus comes to judge, etc... not bring born into the flesh, sin... again. Jesus died ONCE. WE LIVE ONCE. You want to know the REAL truth, here it is: THAT we are here to realize our sinful nature, not to make due with it... to hate it, not enjoy it, to seek another SELF from SPIRIT, to be REALLY born again so that GOD is no longer hidden... how? MAN cannot attain God, all you do is ASK, wait, READ and FAST... and do not leave (stop the persuit) until POWER from on high HAS overshadowed you.

IF ONE cannot realize they are SICK they cannot be healed from the human condition, the STREAMS of Living Water from within Jesus spoke of, HEAVEN within, IS AT HAND... and nobody wants to fast in secret, READ or ASK GOD for the Living Water and nobody has faith that IF THEY DO THIS.. and REALLY WAIT for something to happen... if they NEED something to happen because sinning SIMPLY JUST HURTS too much... and one is sick of hurting GOD... then they will HATE THEIR LIFE and SEEK HEAVEN and a heavenly BODY instead... GOD revealed... EMAIL me if you want to know exactly what I did, what God has shown me in terms of visions, not dreams... and how you can be connected to HEAVEN itself within a few weeks... and that THIS was the MASTER PLAN OF GOD in Christ.

Sincerely

Alex
[email protected]