Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 29-09-2015, 09:34 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
1) Generally, the more complex a sigil is, the more powerful
2) don't use other people sigils, for several reasons, but foremost among them is that even experienced people can't always tell what's in it. Like a backdoors for instance. If you use a sigil, you should make it yourself.
3) The better protection sigils use a double circle, like what's shown in the image. This essentially creates two galvanically isolated fields that are reinforced by the entire surrounding satellite structure.

I looked into sigils last night I think, and have considered that. I may give that a try as well.

However, I do "pack quite a punch" when it comes to "combating" entities, ;) but I agree, there are times where other options are much more viable.
Old 29-09-2015, 10:58 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton
However, I do "pack quite a punch" when it comes to "combating" entities, ;) but I agree, there are times where other options are much more viable.
No offense, but if your abilities were decent you wouldn't be having this problem. I didn't suggest the sigil solution to you because it was the best one, I suggested it to you because it had the highest probability of success given your capacity.

If you have the ability, you can just shift the energy of the building. For spirits, it's like having a book you're reading smacked out of your hand and being unable to ever find the page you were reading again, also, even if they do find the page, all the words are mixed up and it takes them time decipher the sentences. You can do it in less than hour if your as strong as you seem to think you are. Continue regular treatments of an hour for at least a week and continuing as long as necessary until they don't come back.

Good luck
Old 29-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riboflavin
No offense, but if your abilities were decent you wouldn't be having this problem. I didn't suggest the sigil solution to you because it was the best one, I suggested it to you because it had the highest probability of success given your capacity.

If you have the ability, you can just shift the energy of the building. For spirits, it's like having a book you're reading smacked out of your hand and being unable to ever find the page you were reading again, also, even if they do find the page, all the words are mixed up and it takes them time decipher the sentences. You can do it in less than hour if your as strong as you seem to think you are. Continue regular treatments of an hour for at least a week and continuing as long as necessary until they don't come back.

Good luck

No offense taken. My abilities are in fact more than decent, however they're the opposite of what I need currently.

Healers could lift the energies in an entire house.

I would more than likely invite more entities in the house.

As I stated before, I attract, or even push these entities
out into the world around me. I can close the door, I can
even fight them off.

Alas, light working and healing has never been in my forte.

But I suppose you can't fight fire with fire.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton
I am an agnostic. I practice mediumship, and in the past, some black magic. Though I don't practice magic anymore. I only contact spirits, as dangerous as that can be...
When I first was reading your thread I thought how ridiculous. After I finished reading it I thought, how awful it must be for you. It is not ridiculous. If that happened to me I would think the same as you.
I was wondering you said in the past you practiced black magic. You now only contact spirits. Could that be the reason you are having this problem? I astral project and I speak to people (spirits). If you have this problem because you contact spirits, is it possible that your problem could happen to me because I astral project.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Knower

Trenton, I'm wondering if you were you aligned with dark forces when your father used you in ritual? Did he assign a negative protector? Black magic is bad news.
I'm a clearer of negative entities & am often called as a last resort, when everything else has failed. Several times a clearing was necessary because of Black magic.

In your position I'd be seeing this as an opportunity to clear any influence from your childhood once & for all. I'd be doing a ritual that defines whose side I was actually on. It is not healthy to have a foot in both camps, whether intentional or not.

There's a simple, yet powerful protection that I try to do daily & everytime that I'm in contact with spirit.
Picture a bright white/gold/silver (whichever feels right) light filling your body, then expand that light to fill every room of your home. Involve your housemates, family & friends in this exercise, the more the better. Darkness cannot exist where there is light. Do it daily.
We have the power over lower entities.
Remember that like energy attracts like energy. Negative entities aren't comfortable in a place of light & peace.

In the not too distant past, all mental illness was considered a form of spirit influence &/or possession. Sometimes it is.

Good luck.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:15 AM
Master

In another thread you said you do automatic writing. I have heard that could be dangerous. Bad things can happen.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When I first was reading your thread I thought how ridiculous. After I finished reading it I thought, how awful it must be for you. It is not ridiculous. If that happened to me I would think the same as you.
I was wondering you said in the past you practiced black magic. You now only contact spirits. Could that be the reason you are having this problem? I astral project and I speak to people (spirits). If you have this problem because you contact spirits, is it possible that your problem could happen to me because I astral project.

External spirits cannot inhabit your body when you leave to project. They also cannot sever the cord leading your soul back to your body. So don't worry about astral projection affecting you in this manner.

Movies like "Insidious" would lead you to think it's dangerous and its not.

This happened because I'm 1) naturally inclined to this since birth and 2) invitation of my own volition

I sometimes wish I hadn't though. Invited them. My ghost friends are fine, but if you call out to ghosts, you also call out to demons too.

For all the people wondering "How do you know the ghosts aren't demons masquerading"

I can plainly tell the difference. I can see hear and feel ghosts. I don't know where the hell the demons are however. I can't see them talk to them, or sense them until they touch my inner self. I get convulsions. I don't get that when channeling ghosts.

I don't have to try or practice any of this. I've done it easy as pie my whole life. It's not always fun, but its also not always dangerous.

This house is infested, and dangerous though. My old apartment was haunted too, but not like this. Those were human spirits. And a doppelganger of myself. (has nothing to do with haunting, only astral projecting unwillingly)

This house is the problem. Not the curses I did, not the voodoo, not the "Hail Satans" as a teen.

Just this house, and the ground it's on. No "sacred burial ground" stuff. Just a strong geomagnetic field I guess.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer777
Trenton, I'm wondering if you were you aligned with dark forces when your father used you in ritual? Did he assign a negative protector? Black magic is bad news.
I'm a clearer of negative entities & am often called as a last resort, when everything else has failed. Several times a clearing was necessary because of Black magic.

In your position I'd be seeing this as an opportunity to clear any influence from your childhood once & for all. I'd be doing a ritual that defines whose side I was actually on. It is not healthy to have a foot in both camps, whether intentional or not.

There's a simple, yet powerful protection that I try to do daily & every time that I'm in contact with spirit.
Picture a bright white/gold/silver (whichever feels right) light filling your body, then expand that light to fill every room of your home. Involve your housemates, family & friends in this exercise, the more the better. Darkness cannot exist where there is light. Do it daily.
We have the power over lower entities.
Remember that like energy attracts like energy. Negative entities aren't comfortable in a place of light & peace.

In the not too distant past, all mental illness was considered a form of spirit influence &/or possession. Sometimes it is.

Good luck.

It does have quite a bit to do with my father's ritual stuff.

It's hard to energize this house. I'd also have to cover my cats, and my partner. And trying to cover my partner is like trying to throw snow on a salt pile.

I can't even exercise prayer because of them. It's unhealthy to let someone stop you from practicing your faith or spirituality. But honestly if I did have that freedom, it may not even help that much. And then I'd have my partner further irritated. They are sick of me talking about the negative spirit attachments.

Not that I talk about them often, but if i mention it to them, they seem annoyed and roll their eyes. Though they always like to joke around saying "I'm a demon".

It really hurts. That they think its a joke. But hey, what can you do, some people don't believe in souls or anything and some people believe in the easter bunny.

Maybe I should get some time away in a hospital again. See a Priest. I dunno. I've been at this for months, and this last week the "poltergeist" activity has kicked into high gear. And I've been racked with convulsions several times in the last few days.

I know it all sounds like cliche stuff. I dunno what to say. It's really happening, and it feels good to spill it out on a Forum rather than tell a shrink or any friends. People in person just go "Oh you're fine, no such things"

-_-
Old 02-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Master

Thanks for explaining things to me. I can understand that you are frustrated because your partner does not believe you. I also have the same problem. My husband does not believe me. He says to me have you ap to Mars. I say will you stop that. He says I will not say it. Unfortunately I cannot talk about it to him but occasionally I do and I should not. It does not do any good. You will have to solve this and your partner will have to allow you to do it. If you do not it may make you ill. If that was me I would not see a shrink. A shrink would say I am hallucinating or something like that and put me on drugs. That is not the answer. I am not religious but I would be desperate to try to stop the problem. I would contact a priest and ask for advice. If the priest is not very good I would contact another priest. Some people are good at their jobs and some are not so I have learnt to ask different people. You could contact a spiritualist church and ask for their advice. I have never been to a spiritualist church before but they contact mediums or something like that. I would pray for it to stop and keep praying for it to stop. As I said I am not religious but I would be doing everything I could to try to stop it. You could put religious crosses around the house. You could say to yourself the problem is getting better and will stop. Perhaps your mind will stop it from happening. I do not know what else to suggest. I hope it will work out for you and you will no long have the problem.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Seeker

Thanks AstralSuzy.

I'm sorry that it's hard to talk about this kind of stuff with a partner. Whether its positive or negative, it can make one feel alone and secluded.

There is a Unity Church in town, I may try just going there as a positive place to be.

I was born into a Catholic family, though it wasn't going too well for us. We were excommunicated in my grandmothers generation and I was never baptized.

But a priest may at least have some help to offer. There isn't many Catholic churches in town either though.

My crucifix disappeared, so I dunno what to do there. I could make one, or buy a new one. And the only rosary I have laying around is a cheap plastic one sold at a Satanic store in town. I hate that thing and want to throw it out.

I'll figure something out eventually.