Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2015, 08:52 PM
55Degrees

*****NO FURTHER REQUEST TODAY*****
I will re-open readings once I have worked through these ones
Old 16-08-2015, 08:56 PM
Master

Hi! I have a q.

I moved to this area about 18months ago and have been struggling to find the right property to buy - I'm renting. It occurred to me this weekend that the area is just a stepping stone before I move on, and on the back of that, I feel like buying a property as something that will "do" rather than find "my dream home" for the meanwhile. It feels a better use of resource - rather than renting. do the cards say that is a wise course of action - to buy a "will do" property and that I will be moving on ?
Old 16-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Master

Oh sorry - I was writing my post when you were writing your "no more"!
Old 16-08-2015, 09:10 PM
55Degrees

Give me about 24 hours, I just need to work through the current requests
Old 16-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Knower

Hi,

Is moving back to England a better future for me than staying back in Cyprus, which is where I recently moved back at?
Old 16-08-2015, 10:08 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence
What do you see in my future with regards to my spiritual awakening?

Thank you for your reading

Cards drawn
Theme card - The Butterfly Queen
Cards 1,2 & 3 Advice, unfolding story - Pegasus, Sorrow, Mastery

Your theme card speaks of metamorphosis, change and the different stages we must enter into in order to transform. As the caterpillar accepts that it must chrysalise on order to become a butterfly, it appears you are naturally accepting your personal transition.

At the first stage of this awakening things move quickly, taking you to new heights and new perceptions. I'm wanting to say uplifted and inspired if that makes sense. Although you feel it, you are still wondering where this is coming from, like an invisible force is lifting you.

The second stage appears to be more of a trying time, it may be that there comes a plateau, leaving you feeling lost and bewildered. It may be that the euphoria of the initial stage has left you and your desire to have it return, this though is another transition. As with the joy of the spirit opening up to the universal love, so too comes the universal sadness. You feel depleted energetically and overwhelmed with emotional overload.

The last stage comes bringing with it clarity of thought and a feeling of 'knowing'. You can sense everything that needs to be known. You have the knowledge and the wisdom everything as you emerge from this awakening fully aware and able to say , as the Buddha himself, 'I am awake'.

In summary, there may be points in your journey where you lose some faith, however it is part of the process, and you will know you are trusted to accept it as such.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:50 AM
Seeker

Hi Pisces,

This resonates with me exactly. I am indeed so disillusioned that I was thinking today that I am giving one last guy one chance, and if he doesn't work out, then I'm going to stop dating and start my own business (not that I couldn't do that anyway, but i really do want a relationship). I am extremely put off by how many liars I meet, and I am so tired of being hurt repeatedly. And you're right--I do approach with innocence, because I don't have bad intentions. I keep picking guys with bad intentions or guys who are a "road to nowhere," who never wanted a relationship at all. I don't know why I pick them or how to stop picking them.

The one thing you really honed in on that is big for me is for me to take action and start initiating and saying what I want from the get go. I don't do that, because I'm afraid men will be intimidated by me. But I will try this, and try to put that belief aside.

But yes--you described me perfectly well, and I will try to take control and initiate more, as well as tell them my intentions from day one.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for abloleynlives11

Card positions
Card 1) Present - Downfall
Card 2) For or against - Mastery
Card 3) Background - Road to Nowhere
Card 4) Others View - Resolve
Card 5) Your View - Innocence
Card 6) Outcome - Phoenixk

Wow, these are powerful cards, it's quite a strong message.

You seem really disillusioned with regard to relationships, due to men letting you down, it's as if you are at the point where you feel so disillusioned by the past failed relationships that you wonder if it's worth putting your trust in any man and thus setting yourself up for failure. Yet you know that you need to change this and are willing to learn new strategies in how to get the kind of relationships you deserve
It appears that the cards show a pattern of behaviour that allowed you to take on relationships that really would not or could not lead to anything and yet unconsciously you kept repeating this (I'm sensing you are a 'fixer', someone who takes on men with issues, convinced you can fix them).
Other people think you need to stand your ground more in relationships, if you see or meet someone you are interested in, take action, don't wait for them to do the asking, put yourself forward and take charge.
It seems that you see your situation as you being too trustful, always being open hearted to people, although this attracts people who want to abuse this. You feel naive sometimes in believing that the feelings you have will automatically be reciprocated.

Your outcome looks as though you are going through a change, you are willing to take the past and grow from it, you know the lessons that you have learned and are ready to 'rise from the ashes' stronger and ready to reinvent yourself as someone worthy of respect and love.

In summary, I'd say it it all comes down to taking action, to show your inner strength, not to let the man take charge of the relationship direction. If you show them you are capable of being independent and decisive, respect should follow.

I hope this resonates with you.
Old 17-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Master
Pisces_moon ,Thankyou for the reading ,Yes I have chronic fatigue and yes my butterfly wings are clipped, yes i do think the medical profeession are missing out some things and one of my docs has given up ,but another im hoping has started some new leads, im pleased you say i will improve because deep down inside i truly believe that , no minor surgery though thanks only about me being more accepting of the condition im living with and adjusting my life to it ,,,,,
Old 17-08-2015, 07:37 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Pisces_moon ,Thankyou for the reading ,Yes I have chronic fatigue and yes my butterfly wings are clipped, yes i do think the medical profeession are missing out some things and one of my docs has given up ,but another im hoping has started some new leads, im pleased you say i will improve because deep down inside i truly believe that , no minor surgery though thanks only about me being more accepting of the condition im living with and adjusting my life to it ,,,,,

Ah that explains 'others view', because it is a condition that some think of as not a 'real' condition and you just need to get on with things, when in fact it is an extremely debilitating and cruel illness that needs so much more understanding.

Thanks for the feedback
Old 17-08-2015, 07:43 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul

Thanks for the feedback, I'm pleased it made sense to you
Closed Thread