Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-06-2015, 12:08 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by areNdee
I want to hate her, I want to see her hurt as she did to me but when those thoughts pop-up, I realize that all this is on me no-one else. After the break up I got fired from my job, I now have a new job but I continue to think about her all the time, and I just want it to stop.

Now that's all nice and dandy, but it's just a story. A story which however has been placed before me by something I cannot seem to grasp.
It's not the deja reve that's the problem here but yourself although your deja reve is telling you something - your subconscious is giving you a message. I don't think anything that can be said on any Spiritual matter will do any good to you at this moment because the underlying problem hasn't been dealt with, and until such time as it is things will continue in the same vein. You need to deal with the break-up first and foremost and clear the rest of the dross you've been hanging onto because it's consuming you and will continue to do so as long as you allow it to continue.
Old 13-06-2015, 07:39 AM
Suspended
Master

My advice is relax and take it easy. Don't be so hard on yourself. Break ups take about a year to get over but the pain does eventually end, guaranteed. Everything changes. Deja reve, if you are experiencing physic gifts, is a good thing right? I'm sure a lot of people would want such a gift. Just because you dream something before it happened does not mean it already happened. It may just mean it may happen. It's up to you. I read about someone who had Deja reve and he dreamed he died in a car crash on a snow covered road. He had to drive on such a road few days later so he put big chains on his tires. The trip was fine. Maybe the dream allowed him to change his future and be safe.