Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 22-05-2015, 05:44 AM
Master
Possibly not. Some spirit guardians are there voluntarily.

Some are prohibited from violating your free will. So if you demand they go away, they have no choice but to avoid further contact.

Note that some guardians stay away for a while to teach you a lesson. Perhaps you could consider what made you act that way.

Its no different than telling a friend you never want to see them again. They might honor your wish...
Old 22-05-2015, 06:08 AM
Ascender

What is spirit guardian? The same as spirit guide? I've hear that guardian angels were part of our energy body and therefore always with us. I think you are lucky you were able to communicate with her and hope you heal your situation. Blessings
Old 22-05-2015, 07:39 AM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkxHearts
I'm not apologizing. My life is s living hell. I was born a freak annnnd I don't get anything I want. I think it's understandable.

You are NOT a freak
We don't always get what we want but most get what we need. Look at the good things you have in your life and be grateful.
Old 22-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
Quote:
I'm not apologizing. My life is s living hell. I was born a freak annnnd I don't get anything I want. I think it's understandable.

You are NOT a freak
We don't always get what we want but most get what we need. Look at the good things you have in your life and be grateful.

Agree with celest
Everyone is a freak on their own ways.
No one is actually not special as you are
Old 22-05-2015, 02:10 PM
PinkxHearts

Sorry but yes I am. I have autism and my head is always going haywire. Everything I want I NEED and I ask very nicely for it.... I'm not even Christian anymore because of constantly being ignored. And NOW I HATE MY SPIRIT GUARDIAN TO. Just like I hate my previous Christian beliefs. So I am NOT apologizing because it's HER fault. She needs to come back and listen to what I want!!! >=(
Old 22-05-2015, 02:12 PM
PinkxHearts

And yes I call my spirit guide or whatever "spirit guardian." Because I'm not entirely comfortable yet with my spiritual beliefs. I always feel like I'm being watched but I write it off as my autism. So I made it up.
Old 22-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Ascender

Thanks for clarification. Sorry you are not feeling well because of your illness. On a personal level, I like it when people feel strongly about something and are not afraid to talk about how they feel. I don't know how spirit guardians feel about this but I would not want to stay away from such a passionate and determined individual. Some people call it strong-headed though.

I like your spiritual beliefs and love the way you are dealing with them. Maybe you and you Spirit Guardian can come to some kind of understanding.

With Love
Old 22-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Is she ever coming back?!! Seriously my life is going haywire! I just never get anything I want! >=(

Have you been truly respecting Her?

Old 23-05-2015, 03:25 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Sorry but yes I am. I have autism and my head is always going haywire. Everything I want I NEED and I ask very nicely for it.... I'm not even Christian anymore because of constantly being ignored. And NOW I HATE MY SPIRIT GUARDIAN TO. Just like I hate my previous Christian beliefs. So I am NOT apologizing because it's HER fault. She needs to come back and listen to what I want!!! >=(

You can communicate well, who care about autism or not. It is also normal for normal people to be haywire.
When I learn my religion who care about they ignore me or not. If we interested in the teaching of some region, why we bother with the other follower.

Also learn not to blame others. Not even a spirit.

People maybe ignore me or not, but I wont ignore people.
If my spirit guardian hate me, I will the one who love them.
If people disrespect me, I will still respect them.

If we not change our own bad habit, it will remain a bugs of our entire life.
Old 23-05-2015, 04:00 AM
PinkxHearts

Wait.... Omg this is so funny!!! You guys legit think I can talk to my spirit guardian! XD noooo I'm. It magical like you guys. I can just feel her! But I can't feel her anymore soooo I know she's gone. But I'm not apologizing because she did it to herself for not listening to me! She's not going to get any respect from me that way! Why be there in the first place if you're not even going to help me!
Closed Thread