Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
This is the problem when you expect something from Spirituality you get nothing, when you expect nothing you become everything.

I agree with this also. I've personally found that when I attach expectations to ANYTHING, I end up miserable. Even if at first I find happiness I start to go down pretty quick when I can't sustain the feeling. True spirituality is found in seeking peace in the moment then we'll never come unstuck by what's around us.

a1966s I do hope you'll reconsider and listen to what some peeps here have said...but if not, good luck in whatever route you take.
Old 30-12-2010, 11:33 AM
LadyB.

HI a1966's

I just wanted to say..(in case it would be any help to you)

I first started to attempt to get on my spiritual path over 20 years ago..despite my good intentions and positive thinking my life did not turn out the way I wanted. ..I had to go through a whole heap of life experiences, some good and some really really awful . (often of my own making..) before I stared to truly open up spiritually and understand what life was about, what was important and what was not...

20 years later..

My life is better (spiritually) than it's ever been now and I am at my happiest...Not because I don't go through tough times. (I have been having a pretty difficult time in the last couple of months )..but I now have the tools to cope with it, through experience and (finally) a wonderful spiritual awakening.

Just because we start on a spiritual path does not mean that life is suddenly going to be great for all of us..Or we are going to get where we want to be spiritually..

So, what I am saying is....It will come, eventually. When it's time.

Keep the intent up and yourself open..

Good luck

LB
X
Old 30-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Master
I agree with Shabda as well.
I have hang in there by a mere thread at many points in life and I am so glad I did.
the image I used was me stubbornly hanging off cliff by a toenail..

Please know many have been at your point and many will follow.. dont give up !

*hug*
:)
Old 30-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Sira

I think the hardships come to strip us, all aspects of us, from the old. In a weird way, when you have lost and surrendered everything, you become free.
I sometimes think that I'd like to have a very serious conversation with my soul for planning a life like this - just to realize that everything had to happen exactly as it did. And whenever I have these thoughts of "why does/did it have to be so difficult", I start hearing a song in my head: "I never promised you a rose garden..."
Old 30-12-2010, 12:07 PM
LadyB.

"I sometimes think that I'd like to have a very serious conversation with my soul for planning a life like this"

Sira,
I have had those very thoughts so many times.......

LB
X
Old 30-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyB.

"I sometimes think that I'd like to have a very serious conversation with my soul for planning a life like this"

Sira,
I have had those very thoughts so many times.......

LB
X

Me too believe me
Old 30-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Administrator
Nobody said anything is easy, spirituality is the same but everything you go through is a lesson learned,
our paths arent paved in gold, it is uneven and sometimes bumpy,
but going into spiritulism with a good intention and positive thoughts does make a difference, i understand that free will is yours to do as u will, and i hope you good luck and positive thoughts to you.

Namaste
Old 30-12-2010, 01:05 PM
shaya48

Dont give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for being good friends over the past years.
I wish you all the best for 2011. May it be a very blessed year for you all.

I have unfortunately come to the conclusion that Spiritually I've gone more wrong than right.
Since I started in 2006 things have turned out very much the opposite of what I was hoping for. In fact if finding myself spiritually is what I experiencing then I am sorry that I even tried.
So I will be leaving this path hoping to find myself somewhere amongst the ruins.
If not, well, then so be it.
I think we can sometimes attract quite the opposite of what we expect.

Everyone says: stay positive and positive things will come to you!
I doubt that now more than ever.

So once again I thank you all.

I will still look in from time to time.

Take care,

Bless you all.

Hi love,

Please dont give up , you have wonderful gifts to use and you will help many people along your journey through life,( i am being told, please trust more in spirit and in yourself, you are being prepared to learn and progress with your gifts),spirit wont let you give up,you have chosen a spirtual path and you have been chosen to do this work by your free will and choice just as i did before i came to this earth plane,

I tried many times to walk away only because i didnt believe in myself and would let things get to me, you are a valued light worker and they will show you in many ways why you shouldnt give up on yourself or your abilites, you are a sensitive soul, like myself and take alot to heart, i can feel your sadness, i do feel for you, i have been there many times over many years myself and i can tell you i have wanted to chuck it all in many times over, then i got a kick up the back side from spirit, and was shown we all have times like these to deal with, but spirit will pick us up or kick us in the backside if we need it and throw us back in to prove to ourselves we have a purpose here. and they will show us they are always there for us to help us and give us what we need.

Once you allow yourself to believe in yourself, and in spirit, you will feel and know spirit is with you with their love encouraging you and showing you new ways of learning with them. Just let go and let spirit guide you and believe you are being prepared (as i was) to start your learning with spirit.

Learning comes in its own diving timing, and as spirit are our teachers as well as our earth plane teachers here, that we will meet and help us in many ways also learning will come when it is meant for us and how we are meant to learn and progress, we have our life lessons to learn on the earth plane and our own life to live as it was meant to be, so its a balance of our physical earth plane life and learning and our spiritual learning which is as one with us.

You havent gone wrong with spirit but i feel and i say this with love, dont expect to learn your way in the way you feel you should learn with spirit, or are hoping for
Spirit dont interfere with your free will and choice, so if you have been expecting to learn in your way, then they have stepped back and allowed you to learn in the way you feel you should be learning if that makes sense, but all the time they would be trying hard to get through to you to trust more in their teaching and learning rather than your own and again i say this with much love, only to try to help you understand , that our spiritual progress comes from the highest of Gods love, truth and wisdom, which is given to you through your guides, They dont want to see you give up on yourself they just want you to believe in yourself more and in their teaching , meditation will help ;you to connect to your guides, and it will help to bring you inner peace, to reflect on how you have been trying to learn spiritually,

I feel once you can let go of any expectation of how it should be with your learning you will feel a new connection to your guides and will be on the right track.

Call your guides forward from the Higher astral and mental planes of the universe and tell them you would be more than happy to learn about your spiritual path, your gifts and your purpose through their divine love, wisdom and teaching, tell them you would love to get to know them better, and that you are now going to now believe in yourself more and in your gifts and will look forward to learning together as your energies blend as one.

Please dont give up just allow yourself a new way of recieving learning and you will progress nicely i know you will.

Love and light Shaya.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:52 PM
a1966s

Hi everyone,
Thank you for all the nice posts and replies.

Yes, I guess I expected too much from spirituality.
I guess read to much into it and wanted it so badly to help me and guide me towards a better me, a better life.

Well I'm leaving it all behind, moving to a small little town near the coast not too far from here. Anyway, the rent is more affordable, although I have no clue what I will be doing there to provide for my family.

I'll have to leave most my clients here, although that is not so bad either. Some of them were using me more than paying me.

I am hoping to spend some quality time at the beach in the evening with myself. I'll take a break after supper in the evenings to be alone with my thoughts.

I have a life time of things to work through. I'm hoping that the peaceful environment will help.

I'll miss my loving companion, Sasha, My Pit bull the most. I had to put her down the day before Christmas. I was hoping she would be with me at least a bit more to enjoy the beach.

I will still look in form time to time. I always do.
But I will not pursue the spiritual path as much as I did before.
Let's say, rather, I'm hoping it will find me somehow.

I just don't want to have to talk to Angels and God every day, 10 000 times a day, asking for guidance and a little bit of assistance without finding any. At one stage I was thinking. Dude you are seriously going mad. You need to find help.
Most people around here think spirits and guides don't exist, if they do it's evil anyway. So if I ever mentioned it to people they thought I was crazy anyway.

Well, I off packing.
Have a stunning day and a wonderful year.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Neville

Quote:
I have unfortunately come to the conclusion that Spiritually I've gone more wrong than right.

This sounds like a proper spiritual learning curve, Your inner critic decided it was wrong, but you knedw deep down it was right. Obstacles are repeatedly thrown at you in the shape of challenges. At the point of giving up, doors begine to open.

Don't take my word for it, walk away now and then Sp[irit will redouble their efforts to prove that by leading you into all the "wrong" directions they were in fact showing you a process of elimination. It is mere faith to accept a path. To be shown all the fa;se roads first lead you to the correctpath because you have been able to personally discount all the others that you have been shown.

I repeat, walk away now...Thats what I did. Then your eyes will be opened to the human experience part of the soulds journey.