Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-06-2015, 12:52 PM
LiveInTheNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeKane
Here is a link to an excellent test that I found to be quite accurate when allowing you to see how open each chakra is. Of course it is not exact, but my personal experience showed mine to be spot on for the most part!

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

That's an interesting test, thanks!
Old 04-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by susovan
although yes, the help is inside me......

So, somehow the problem is me, and it's this problem I'm after.

You're onto something here :) I believe you can sort through this and turn it around - You have the Power

If you were to pretend for a moment that all these people you encounter that seem to start out promising but then potential relationship dissipates, were a mirror of you - what would that mirror reflection be telling you about yourself?

Do you find limiting belief systems about yourself in that reflection?
Would seeing, accepting and loving those parts of yourself which seem to tell others to dismiss you and not engage change how people interacted with you?
If you found yourself fascinating and interesting would that be mirrored back to you when you met other people?

What does the reflection tell you about your inner World? Can you change that Inner world and get a different result in the mirror others hold up for you?

Just questions to help you to look at things in another light if you want.
Old 05-06-2015, 02:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by susovan
(Also asked recently in spiritual healing section)

Dear members,

I'd request you to tell me what could be my spiritual problem: is it that my heart chakra or some other chakra(s) is/are blocked? Below are the symptoms of my 'spiritual disease'.

Symptoms: I've myself felt many many times that I'm somehow closed off to effectively connecting with people at a deep level (be it a stranger, colleague, friend, romance...). For example, many times I noticed that some people started conversation with me, but may be the second or third time they almost started ignoring me. Or, that I got attention from the opposite gender (women) at first but there was something I did unknowingly that almost killed it. Or that someone smiled at me for the first time, but eventually it shifted to plain ignorance. Sometimes, I wrongly end up judging people but I'm aware that I'm judging. I'm also quite afraid of being judged, specially by the opposite gender. I've felt that, seldom, through my whole life, I've had friend(s), and now I live in foreign countries for the last 8 years (where I'll continue to live) I'm almost friendless. I do get out to socialize, but not aggressive to make someone my friend/other type of relations. Also, by looking at my actions, I do find myself unselfish, kind and giving (not bragging here), but getting quickly angry if someone tries to mess with me or be unfair with me. I remember people's names very well, but often the newly met people forget/don't care to remember mine.

Sorry for so much mumbling around, but wanted to be detailed! Do you think, given the symptoms, my heart chakra is blocked? or is it some other chakra? It feels that I've some subconscious block that I cannot overcome, but I'd invite your opinions!

P.S. I'll come back with another related question after hearing your responses :)
Thanks and namasté!

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this - but I'm getting, from this post, a lot of:

1) How others react to you
2) What you want to get from them.

You may be every bit as unselfcentered and giving as you see yourself and still be going into social situations where you're primarily focused on what you will receive from the other person. It's possible, too, that there are blind spots in your self awareness.

We're fully half of all of our social interactions. What are you *bringing* to your social situations? Are you giving to get?

This is not a personal attack. I'm a person recovering from social awkwardness and social anxiety and used to deal with these issues. I wanted other people to like me, but didn't necessarily hold space for them, and often "gave" rather mechanically (because I thought I would get something in return, or they'd owe me something).

This is a space where most of us have trouble sooner or later, because we all have blind spots. And it can be very difficult to be honest with oneself about these things.

I realize I am giving you a "mundane" answer to a spiritual question, but self-awareness is critical to spiritual development.