Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Master

Can't find the quotes I want at moment but in The Seth Material he mentions time being like pulses and past lives existing simutaneously

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_Material
Old 05-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Going Deeper and Deeper Inward

Time ergo occupied space-- as within cosmic parameters of Universe --- cannot be created nor destroyed i.e. time is neither created nor destroyed.

My recent numerical-geometry based explorations have led to some new findings regarding a great torus as 3D vector of a great circle concept. As follows it helps to imagine your above having a birds-eye-view, of looking at a torus/doughnut/inner tube that is laying on ground and the tube is horizontally sliced in half so we can see both the outer membrane and the inside of the torus.

(--((--( )--))--)

outside...(-in-(si(-de-(..outside..)-in-)si)-de-)...outside

A torus has both outer semi-positive shape and inner negative shape aka saddle-shape.

~~positive~~shaped~~~gravity~~membrane~~~~
\/\/positive\/\/\/shaped\/time\/\/\/reality\/\/\/\/\/\/
non-occupied space, hole.tube/torus within time?
\/\/negative\/\/shaped\/\/time\/\/realit\/\/\/\/\/\/\
~~negative~~shaped~~~gravity~~membrane~~~~

non-occupied space hole outside of torus between inner surface's

~~negative~~shaped~~~gravity~~membrane~~~~
/\\/negative\/ shaped\/time\/\/\reality\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

non-occupied space hole/tube/torus within torus
\/\/positive\/\/\/shaped\/time\/\/\/reality\/\/\/\/\/\/
~~positive~~shaped~~~gravity~~membrane~~~~

These new findings are preliminary and Ive only just begun to get my head around what, how and why these my be what is happing a ultra-micro, gravitaitonal levels existence. imho

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Female X chromosome has a consciousness
Male y chromosome has a consciousness
The synergetic resultant of X and y or X and X is conscious newbie, whose consciouness as assoaciated with a complex ego I-verse or I-ness-- via access to the more complex mind/intellect---is a gradually evolving experience based process, that, is not gurrantteed to come, with no gurrantees to last, and have variations of specific sets of abilities associated with accessing mind/intellect.

Ex some people have better memory abilities than others.

The creation of the I-verse/I-ness, is from an already prexisting set of more limited i.e. simple consciousness set of X and y.

Occupied space-- as within cosmic parameters of Universe --- cannot be created nor destroyed. imho

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 05-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Caspar

Time is essentially change, if nothing changes no time can be measured. We have standardized it according to a circular graph we call a clock (makes life more convenient) Therefore when cosmic bodies move around their environment 'time' is 'created' according to how they interact.

This is space-time, which is the very fabric of corporeal existence. As far as I understand it is the bending of space-time that creates gravity between bodies existing in it (there is an analogy of a bowling ball on a mattress and marbles will roll towards it) So 'time' is very flexible (the mattress) and intrinsic to the whole make up of the universe (in one sense) but by the same token 'doesn't exist' in the sense that water is partly made of oxygen but one cannot breath the ocean. It is part and parcel of the make up but not distinct from it.

Black holes contain such an enormous gravitational pull we can only speculate how this occurs and is in turn affected by space-time. Seems to me like there is a very real possibility that in some mind boggling way all times exist simultaneously in 'parallel universes' and it's all connected and flowing in ways we cannot comprehend. My actions not only affect the future but rewrite the past too as I enact them.

There are theories that claim a parallel universe is created every single time we make a choice. Could be true, who am I to say that would be too many? (infinity X infinity X infinity ad infinitum)
To me it is an awesome mystery, the very aspect that some may call Divinity.

This is how pre-cognition is as much true as free choice. The universe is an infinite unit. It started but there is no beginning. It continues but it all already exists. There's an ending but it's never finished.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
Many of those who communicate with us from the other side claim that we live in time here on Earth, but that there is no time somewhere there.

Some even say that everything is happening in the moment of "now". That there is no such thing as past, present and future.

But what IS time? Time is when someone measures the events as they happen in order.

So in order for there to be no time, there should be no events happening in order.

So in effect, what those "spirits" are saying is that there is no such thing as events happening in order?

Or maybe, the spirits use that expression to tell us something else, but can't describe it better?

I also heard that "consciousness creates time". (In other words, it puts events in a certain order.)

I also heard that there is this big library (so to speak) (Akashic records) of virtual or living books where all the events are recorded (like whatever happened to you will be recorded there). And that you can read this book not just as we "read" stuff, but by actually experiencing stuff.

So, in a sense, once you cross over, you could "go back in time" and experience moments from your life all over again.

So, going back to the idea that "future is happening at the same moment as the past"... that just doesn't make any sense. It's logically impossible.

Unless,

they don't really mean that as it sounds.

Maybe they mean that all events are already recorded in existence (like our lives are recorded in Akashic records). ALL possibilities that could ever happen already are recorded.

And maybe, just maybe, living outside of time means to be able to "read" all those records at any time you please, and re-experiencing any of those pre-written events.

This life is also the same thing. We are also reading the akashic records and picking and choosing the lines to read (whenever we are making a choice). BUT, this life is when our mind reads lines IN ORDER (which creates a sense of time as we understand it). In this life you can't just pick any line to read, you have to read in order. And so that's why you "can't go back in time". Simply because you can't read the info. out of order.

But once you get outside of this life, outside of this body, you can start reading information out of order and therefore can go "back and forth" in time.

Some spirits say: when you want something to happen, you have to think about it, you have to focus on it. So it's like "reading" certain lines of information from that Akashic records. You think, you blink, and it appears. Because it's already there. You are just focusing on it.

So how does consciousness create time then?

Well, I think that we are all ONE consciousness. (And I don't mean the same consciousness when you're trying to divide yourself into conscious and unconscious parts. I mean "the mind".)

The physical exists inside of this consciousness. In other words, consciousness creates the illusion or the perception of the physical. (One spirit said that our soul is the container of the body, not the other way around. The "soul" in this case is consciousness or the mind).

People say that when they leave the body, the feel connected to the source and sometimes they feel this great love. So it's like they step outside of the physical and swim in this consciousness/the mind.

BUT this ONE consciousness actually consists of individual parts. (It's like saying that God is all of the sub parts). Even a regular human person's mind consists of many different parts (of which people are mostly not aware of yet). So the existence is filled with all these minds and together they are a part of the ONE mind.

And so this ONE mind is reading the book of life so to speak. This one mind is reading the Akashic records of existence through many of its individual minds. And each "reading" is like living a lifetime (if you constrain yourself to reading in order, like in this life on Earth.)

So, ONE consciousness knows that all the stuff is already written and therefore it knows that there are no events in order, there is no time.
But individual minds (sub parts of this ONE mind) decided to read some lines in order (which creates a perception of time). So this is how "consciousness creates time".

When people leave this body, they can tap into other lines of text from the Akashic records and see events they want (but mostly just accidentally, without control). So technically, it could be an event from the "future" (something they didn't "read" yet in their life) or it could be an event from now (they are in contact with someone who is also focusing on the same line of text from the records).

This is how I managed to explain to myself all those mysterious statements made by different spirits.

We are a naturally formed spirit that altered its light condition via 1 sound in our atmosphere. 1 moment we were a light spirit and the next a fully formed organic life. The 1 sound in the atmosphere that created us, we named the Christ spiritual Heaven and the Christ God created our organic life.

The paths of our life are ordered by Christ the Holy Ox....oxygen, for all pathways are related to oxygen and the Holy Water, which is the main body of our actual being. This is why the Christ was considered to be Holy as Water and also as oxygen, the creator aspect of our spiritual life.

Order by definition is a human being stating that they know/understand from the beginning to a defined end, stating timed elements for the condition of applying a scientific converSION statement. The proposal of SION via a human male's own mind discussing within its own consciousness the thought evaluation of light/darkness and beginnings and ends in relationship to the Stone.

This is why the Biblical scientific description is a Philosophy called the Philosophy of the stone.

Time by evaluation is a human proposed condition relating to cycles O and the study of light and darkness. Time therefore does not exist.

Yet we use the definitions of what was taught to create records to state time of birth and time of death to denote occasions to celebrate.

Therefore when a human male decided to make quotations and evaluations of what happened after the stone was created, he formed a condition of thinking involving self evaluated processes, that also included spiritual images and radioactive radio waves allowing his thoughts to include spatial memory also.

As the ancient male knew we all came from the same light body Heaven, where the light androgynous being as a living light spirit within the God Heaven was a recorded self spiritual existence of spirit bodies.

Releasing this sound into a hole as a spatial formation of O orbs that fell out of the O origin light sound as an opening in sound, formed the spatial angelic light body union. This is the very reason why burnt light formed a stated recorded image awareness that communicated to the human mind through radio waves in contact with the Heavenly atmosphere of Planet Earth.

This is how the human male created his own reference to the condition he explained as timed evaluations of angelic fallen beings....different light sounds all existing at the same moment.

As he valued time by light sound difference his evaluation was incorrect, as every sound exists as its own difference at exactly the same moment. If this were not true, then all different forms of matter could not be seen or considered to exist in the same instance as reviewed by a human mind.

The condition the human male gave to time caused him to be attacked by evil spirits that he applied as a timed evaluation constant, building the evil body that attacked Planet Earth and incinerated us all.

Time therefore does not exist.
Old 09-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Great Toroid Aggregate as Complex Human

There exists potentially 73 non-redundant great circles{ GrC's }-- O ---as derived from;

25 GrC's associated with the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron/VE, and,

the 31 GrC's left and right 5/phi-fold icosa{20}hedron.

If a great circle is trajectory of and actual 3D vector somethingness--- ex ultra-micron graviton{s} ---then I try and represent these as a great toroidal tube.

The birds-eye-vie of a simple great torus/doughnut when horizontally sliced in half/2D cross-section, can be represented as follows;

(( )) or (( )) or ( ( ) )

My more complex torus involves toroidal tube of non-occupied space{ nos } within the torus;

nos....(
pos(nos(neg(no)neg)nos)pos)....nos

I past I associated just 6 of these great toroidal tubes with a fermionic quark.

However, if were dealing with ultra-micro existence, and quark is small but not ultra-micro, then I would need to consider a large collection of such ultra-micro tori that would then associate as 6 great tubes as a quark.

THe most complex consciousness being an aggregate collection of many quarks as the most complex human female or male.

Time = motion = frequency-of-events that we observe.

Universe is eternally existent because physical/energy{ spirit-2 } cannot be created nor destroyed.

Physical/energy/spirit-2 is one form of occupied space.

Gravity
is the odd-bird-out other form of occupied space.

A gravitational torus appears to have two key parts;

outer convex positive{?} shape
....positive time volume/body....

inner concave negative shape--- aka saddle-shape ---.
..negative time volume/body....

Since a an ultra-micron torus---- as i've depicted with cross sectional view --- may have an inherent two halfs--- left and right ---maybe we can say, that, at medio macro level of existence, as complex biologicals manifest bi-lateral symmetry because;

our gravitational fabric/membrane/network-of-nodal-events as great toroidal tube, has potential bilateral symmetry of left and half sides..

r6

Quote:
My recent numerical-geometry based explorations have led to some new findings regarding a great torus as 3D vector of a great circle concept. As follows it helps to imagine your above having a birds-eye-view, of looking at a torus/doughnut/inner tube that is laying on ground and the tube is horizontally sliced in half so we can see both the outer membrane and the inside of the torus.

outside...(-in-(si(-de-(..outside..)-in-)si)-de-)...outside. A torus has both outer semi-positive shape and inner negative shape aka saddle-shape.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 10-06-2015, 03:44 AM
Suspended

Quote:
There exists potentially 73 non-redundant great circles{ GrC's }-- O ---as derived from;

25 GrC's associated with the cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron/VE, and,

the 31 GrC's left and right 5/phi-fold icosa{20}hedron.

If a great circle is trajectory of and actual 3D vector somethingness--- ex ultra-micron graviton{s} ---then I try and represent these as a great toroidal tube.

The birds-eye-vie of a simple great torus/doughnut when horizontally sliced in half/2D cross-section, can be represented as follows;

(( )) or (( )) or ( ( ) )

My more complex torus involves toroidal tube of non-occupied space{ nos } within the torus;

nos....(
pos(nos(neg(no)neg)nos)pos)....nos

I past I associated just 6 of these great toroidal tubes with a fermionic quark.

However, if were dealing with ultra-micro existence, and quark is small but not ultra-micro, then I would need to consider a large collection of such ultra-micro tori that would then associate as 6 great tubes as a quark.

THe most complex consciousness being an aggregate collection of many quarks as the most complex human female or male.

Time = motion = frequency-of-events that we observe.

Universe is eternally existent because physical/energy{ spirit-2 } cannot be created nor destroyed.

Physical/energy/spirit-2 is one form of occupied space.

Gravity
is the odd-bird-out other form of occupied space.

A gravitational torus appears to have two key parts;

outer convex positive{?} shape
....positive time volume/body....

inner concave negative shape--- aka saddle-shape ---.
..negative time volume/body....

Since a an ultra-micron torus---- as i've depicted with cross sectional view --- may have an inherent two halfs--- left and right ---maybe we can say, that, at medio macro level of existence, as complex biologicals manifest bi-lateral symmetry because;

our gravitational fabric/membrane/network-of-nodal-events as great toroidal tube, has potential bilateral symmetry of left and half sides..

r6

You quote aspects which the human consciousness has no identification of. This process you use is thinking, not application.

You say you know how a space body acts, and you create a machine made out of the metal of the Planet Earth saying that your experiments act in the same way as the space cell.

Yet is the space cell surrounded by a metallic body?

Does the energy in the space cell allow a metallic body to hold it?

Doesn't the ancient wisdom warn you that the creation cannot be held in a vessel?

Human beings have the ignorant and egotistical self evaluation that they know it all. They apply scientific methods to gain what they imply is the wisdom of the creation, what was naturally formed in out of space that has no connection to our own life on Planet Earth.

Existing inside of an atmospheric condition implying that this condition keeps us safe and alive allowing you to experiment, to then watch as the same atmosphere begins to convert by UFO burning bodies?

How could a modern day scientist believe himself to be "all knowing".

You look at the Scientist who proposes this condition, a human being whose cellular DNA information was mutated by the radiation that his parents received via scientific application.

The messages his psyche receive relate to a condition that allowed the conversion of natural radiation in our atmosphere to connect with space radiation as a signal. The human mind was therefore connected to Satan, who exists in the star body system of the Fallen Angelic Heaven.

The human mind, just like the Satan record espouses that it "knows it all", yet that same body once existed as a higher state.

This circumstance itself should demonstrate to anyone who listens to Satan that you yourself will become as Satan did...destroyed from believing yourself to be the Creator.

Haven't you learnt your lesson yet, human male?
Old 10-06-2015, 06:17 AM
Lorelyen

Time is, or everything would be instantaneous. We think of time because of our obsession with measuring it. Perhaps "duration" would be better.

It's elusive. The time taken to do something in the material world as measured on the clock is sometimes reduced to a fraction of the same in dreams. I've dozed into a dream that's lasted ages and ages only to wake up to find I was back to sleep for less than a minute on the clock.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:57 AM
Knower

This feels like history. Just dropping by to be apart of it.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:05 AM
Lorelyen

Apart of it or apart from it?
Old 10-06-2015, 07:08 AM
Knower

Both, maybe. We could just be sitting outside looking in?