Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-02-2015, 09:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shentao
Tummo breathing is very ancient so I imagine there are also scientific researches in the matter. It is practice in many healing modalities before performing any healing.
Is knowledge about Tummo standard among Eastern healers?

Quote:
Qi Gung keeps your body in alignment so the energy can flow at ease.
My teacher master Goswami Suniata Saraswati was always asking us to practice the more you practice the better the results.
This is something I fully agree with. Practice makes perfect.

Quote:
If you find a teacher near you that teaches Tibetan Tummo I will suggest you take the class. In Tibetan is call Gtumo.
I'm more a reader when it comes to those spiritual things. I like first experiences and further development from scratch and on my own. But those people seem very interesting. Maybe I should take a class. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 21-02-2015, 03:24 PM
shentao

Tummo is not standard and it is a shame that we as healers do not research about it.
It is important to read and learn but with tummo is more of a physical practice so you really need some guidance.
Happy to be able to help.
Old 22-02-2015, 12:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Tummo is not standard and it is a shame that we as healers do not research about it.
I think healing can be done through generating energy and directing it to the hands. Thereafter the hands on healing can take place. Maybe healers who do the healing this way know about Tummo. But there is also Reiki healing and I know that Reiki has a very different philosophy, hence no need for Tummo.

Quote:
It is important to read and learn but with tummo is more of a physical practice so you really need some guidance.
There is a man, they call him "The Iceman", he climbed the Kilimanjaro in just shorts and sandals. He has the knowledge about Tummo. Maybe I should take some classes from him. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote:
Happy to be able to help.
Thank you.
Old 22-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Master

Is it possible to generate energy from bodyparts other than the Dantians too? For instance the brain or the chakras?
Old 22-02-2015, 05:06 PM
wanderlusterer

I think you will be very interested in an art known as Cosmos Palm. Basically training entails breathing techniques, visualization and physical chi kung movements to learn to direct chi to the hands.

Here are some videos of it in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdJjbL3-wlw
(the description implies that no hand conditionin exercises were done, besides the use of chi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQVlNqMVbkc
(the last guy in this video sent his energy through the first brick to only break the bottom one)

These videos only show the damaging aspects, as those are easier to capture than healing, but its the intention behind the energy being channelled, and both are equally possible :)
Old 22-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlusterer
I think you will be very interested in an art known as Cosmos Palm. Basically training entails breathing techniques, visualization and physical chi kung movements to learn to direct chi to the hands.

Here are some videos of it in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdJjbL3-wlw
(the description implies that no hand conditionin exercises were done, besides the use of chi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQVlNqMVbkc
(the last guy in this video sent his energy through the first brick to only break the bottom one)

These videos only show the damaging aspects, as those are easier to capture than healing, but its the intention behind the energy being channelled, and both are equally possible :)
Thanks!
Old 23-02-2015, 05:05 AM
Master

I did a Google search on "Cosmos Palm" and there were results like "Cosmos Palm vs. Tiger Claw" and "Iron Palm + Cosmos Palm".
Really made think about those ancient Mortal Kombat video games from back then. I really had fun with those games in those times.
Anyway, I'm a grown man now and am far more interested in de healing side than the destructive side of energy.
Thanks once more.
Old 23-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Is it possible to generate energy from bodyparts other than the Dantians too? For instance the brain or the chakras?

I would say probably yes. The third chakra is the power chakra though, so I assume the most powerful for this purpose.
Old 24-02-2015, 01:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
I would say probably yes. The third chakra is the power chakra though, so I assume the most powerful for this purpose.
Is this also your own experience?
Old 24-02-2015, 03:25 AM
Pathfinder

Spring Forest Qigong is a very good system of healing.

Here's Master Chunyi Lin showing his healing technique:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3PcyNLy0QY