Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adept
Something is obviously wrong. See a GI doctor. The act in the bathroom helped because slow breathing is known to help with nausea.

Thanks for this!

I wasn't nauseous all day until after i exited bathroom.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Badger1777

It could be lots of things. A couple of things worth ruling out are:

1. Are you tired? I mean really tired, not just tired like at the end of a busy day, but tired as in run down over weeks or months and got so used to it that you no longer notice that you're tired because tiredness is your new baseline?

2. Have you had your eyes tested?

Either of these will cause bouts of nausea. Human vision is a bit rubbish at the best of times, and only seems good because of a clever part of the brain that works very hard to take the limited signals from our eyes and turn that into a meaningful image. If the eyes are not working 100%, then the brain has to work harder to build the vision. If your brain is tired, sometimes it will be overwhelmed by inputs, with stuff coming in from all senses faster than it can process it. The result is often nausea, often accompanied by dizziness, but without any obvious medical markers.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:42 PM
Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewtotheLife
Thanks for this!

I wasn't nauseous all day until after i exited bathroom.

I have GI problems that do similar things. If you simply saw your regular doc they don't check for deeper issues. You should definitely find a good GI doc and just get a more specific opinion. Could also be acid reflux, maybe? You can try over the counter prevacid I believe.

Note: I'm not a doctor, this is just from personal experience.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
It could be lots of things. A couple of things worth ruling out are:

1. Are you tired? I mean really tired, not just tired like at the end of a busy day, but tired as in run down over weeks or months and got so used to it that you no longer notice that you're tired because tiredness is your new baseline?

2. Have you had your eyes tested?

Either of these will cause bouts of nausea. Human vision is a bit rubbish at the best of times, and only seems good because of a clever part of the brain that works very hard to take the limited signals from our eyes and turn that into a meaningful image. If the eyes are not working 100%, then the brain has to work harder to build the vision. If your brain is tired, sometimes it will be overwhelmed by inputs, with stuff coming in from all senses faster than it can process it. The result is often nausea, often accompanied by dizziness, but without any obvious medical markers.

Thanks for your post.

No I havent be really tired. I need a vacation for sure. lol.
My eyes get tested every year because I pretty much have one dead eye. Havent experienced dizziness.

but nausea has subsided compared to earlier weeks.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:00 AM
Ascender
Hi
i felt nausea before and after having seeing doctor.
I was told by fellow sf member that it might of been spiritual balancing.
It takes its toll on ones self but believe it gets better.
I havent had nausea for a good month now.