Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Chelta

Oh sorry CNC i posted my reply before i saw yours! I guess you cover a lot of my points and the idea that humans in general aren't ready for this kind of knowledge or experience is a really good one...maybe my rhoughts that it would liberate and enlighten everyone is overly idealistic ;)

I think personal proofs like you describe are proof enough i.e seeing something like astral and confirming it while physical. My question was more focused around hearing of experiences like this because i lot of the accounts ive read have never mentioned them and i was curious
Old 08-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Badger1777

I don't think it can be proved, at least not yet. Mostly for the good reasons already mentioned, but with one additional one.

When we astral project, the stuff we "see" is very unlikely to be what it is. Why would it be? Our vision is entirely a physical thing. Light falls on our eyes, and electrochemical stuff physically happens in our eyes to tell our brain what they are seeing, and our brain then takes the input from the eyes, does all sorts of very clever stuff, calling upon learned knowledge, to interpret that into an image that means something to us.

In an astral projection, our physical eyes are not being used, so what we 'see' is just once again the brain doing the extremely clever thing it does, its building perceived images to make a best guess interpretation of the incoming information.

So in essence, what this means is that things you encounter in the astral plain have no physical existence, at least not in the 'conventional' sense. That means we can't prove it in any way that would stand up to scrutiny.

For example, many people who work closely with the land realise that the land itself "talks" to them. Ok, it doesn't talk, but you get gut feelings, sometimes based on stuff you've seen (very subtle stuff, like a flower growing where you sort of didn't expect it), sometimes just a hunch. If you pay attention to these feelings and work with the land rather than using conventional knowledge to decide what to do, then very often things work out perfectly. If you go against them, even if conventional horticultural science tells you that your plan will work, often if your gut instinct says it wont, then it wont. I learned this the expensive way :)

Now if you were to astral project and get the 'messages' from the land itself, you wouldn't see the piece of land, or if you did, it wouldn't start talking or anything. More likely if you were going to get such messages during astral projection, they would come from some character, entirely manufactured by your own mind, which would be manifested in the projection as a way for your subconscious mind to get a message to your conscious mind that wont simply be rejected as implausible. as an aside, quite possibly (and this is a pure guess) that's how deities are created in the various belief systems, because something built into us humans makes us interpret messages and vibes by manufacturing something in our minds to act as a sort of logical middle ground between the spirit realm and the conscious mind.

The simplest way to 'prove' astral projection would be, as has been mentioned, to gather some information that could not otherwise be gathered. Perhaps something written down and placed somewhere out of sight. Two problems with that. 1) As I mentioned, our physical eyes are not used in an astral projection, and even if they were, they don't actually go anywhere, so how would you see the writing? and 2) this one is more my theory and belief than a certainty, but I think its just not important enough. Stuff that is 'important' to us in the more mundane aspects of our lives, are completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Try finding yourself on high ground in the middle of nowhere, lost, as night approaches and a storm is brewing, and see how much you care about things like bills, work, whether or not its time to change your car etc. Same in the astral plain. Such trivialities mean nothing, so are not going to be present in the astral projection.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Ryzaack

Proof-wise, since I never had a "full" AP, as far as I know at least, I can't say I proved it to my self that way. Although I have other sources from which I understand why and how all that stuff is possible and real. :)

If I manage to get into a AP, I plan on doing one of the following:

- Either have someone in my house write some text on a piece of paper, and place it somewhere and tell me where it is, but not the content of the text. So when I AP I can go and see whats written; wake up, check the text, if its the same thing ... Proved.

- Travel to my friend's house and explore parts of the house I've never been in, wake up, describe the place to him; he confirms it - proved.

There are countless ways like these with which you can prove AP both to yourself and to bunch of people who were aware of what you are attempting to do and know for a fact you are honest.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:37 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzaack
Proof-wise, since I never had a "full" AP, as far as I know at least, I can't say I proved it to my self that way. Although I have other sources from which I understand why and how all that stuff is possible and real. :)

If I manage to get into a AP, I plan on doing one of the following:

- Either have someone in my house write some text on a piece of paper, and place it somewhere and tell me where it is, but not the content of the text. So when I AP I can go and see whats written; wake up, check the text, if its the same thing ... Proved.

- Travel to my friend's house and explore parts of the house I've never been in, wake up, describe the place to him; he confirms it - proved.

There are countless ways like these with which you can prove AP both to yourself and to bunch of people who were aware of what you are attempting to do and know for a fact you are honest.

Great ideas, but unfortunately, neither of those have worked for me. I don't need anymore proof but it's still fun to do of course :)

I don't know about others but I have a very hard time trying to read text during AP. Some people also say that the RTZ works different as far as time speed goes also so you might want to make it something that stays there for a very long time. Using an easy symbol, like triangle/square/circle or something might make it easier to read. Make it large also :) Reading and AP just don't jive as far as I can tell.

The RTZ is weird, I can rarely get past the boundaries of my house until I'm swept into the astral. Not a bad thing, the astral is awesome, but yes, I would love to peak around a few neighbor friends houses and confirm my visions. If you have any luck visiting a friends house let me know, I'm around 1000 projections easily and I still can't visit my Moms house 2 miles away. Ive tried to "teleport" to it using the think of a place trick but all I did was obviously manifest the environment (just one of the many times I have tried that, I don't really think that trick works). Great idea, but easier said then done..
Old 11-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Master
Hi CNC I'm glad to share this experience.

In the RTZ I went to my cousin's house, which is 5 blocks of distance, he was levitating in his bedroom, I woke him in astral, we talked about that it was an astral projection and stuff, the next day both of us remembered the projection.

For both of us that was the proof that the Astral Projection happens outside the physical brain.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:56 PM
CNC

Very cool :) Yeah, I've seen my daughter 2 or 3 times but still haven't been able to confirm it with her so I could go either way on it. She was out and walking around but no memory the next day

Out of curiosity, how did you snap your cousin into consciousness?
Old 11-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Master
You can tell your daughter to write a dream diary, in this way she will recall all her dreams and involuntary astral projections.

My cousin was in the SP state, I grabbed him by the head and arm and pull him out of there, after that he was a little bit scared, I told him that it was an Astral projection and he relaxed, both of us have been practicing astral projection for years.

So I believe that it is possible to achieve many things, all that we need is patience, faith and practice.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Ryzaack

CNC you had ~ 1000 Astral Projections? Wow man, I don't understand, if you haven't been able to travel even those 2 miles then what have you been doing at all, in all of those projections?

Oh and what does RTZ stand for?
Old 11-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Master
Hi Ryzaack, RTZ stands for Real Time Zone, I think it's like the physical world but in the astral dimension, maybe someone else can explain it so much better.

Sometimes it's really difficult to go out of the house, I don't know the exact reason of it.
If you think about your physical body you'll return instantly, you need to forget all about the physical realm, it will guarantee a better astral projection.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:47 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzaack
CNC you had ~ 1000 Astral Projections? Wow man, I don't understand, if you haven't been able to travel even those 2 miles then what have you been doing at all, in all of those projections?

Oh and what does RTZ stand for?

RTZ - Real Time zone
It's like a halfway point between physical life and the astral. When you see exact copies of your house/room/etc you are in the RTZ, sleep paralysis is in the RTZ. You are still projecting, you are experiencing AP but you are in that area where the 2 zones connect. The astral will look nothing like your house/neighborhood/etc, it has all that kind of stuff, depending on where you go but it is a different world in a sense :)

I spend most of my projections in the astral now but my earlier ones were all stuck in the RTZ. I never really traveled that far but they were never very long back then. Many were under a minute in length, just long enough to try flying or look in a mirror or whatever curios thing I had on my mind.
It's a good starting point, and some people I would imagine never travel outside it and are fine with that, but the astral is where it's at if you know what I mean :) I rarely ever saw any spirits or anything in the RTZ worth communicating with but the astral is full of them, it's huge and I honestly believe infinite. It reminds me of a friend I had that always said this stupid phrase when something serious happened... "Things just got real..."