Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-05-2014, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
Wow - that's wild tyeMordecai - thanks for sharing.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 11-05-2014, 09:56 PM
Pathfinder

SemperVI, at this aircraft base, did you see any beings (human or other)? If so, do you speak with them?
Old 11-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy111
SemperVI, at this aircraft base, did you see any beings (human or other)? If so, do you speak with them?

Not at the base - hmm perhaps I need to write it out. After I saw the airport I left / flew into the country side over rolling hills where I saw farm buildings. I landed on the roof of this L-Shape barn and looked around. Not much to see just lots of open fields and hedge rows. I then saw other farm buildings off in the distance. As I ran across the roof to make sorta of a running dive of the edge (I know, I was sorta having fun with this) I saw a bi-pedal humanoid looking being. He was large, barrel chested and hunched over. He also had a large nose and the bridge of his nose seemed to go to the top of his brow. When I say large - he was larger than a bear but he was not a giant. Maybe 12, 13 feet tall.

He sort of reminded me of a garden gnome. He was wearing a wool like cloak or robe. This individual did not see me as I flew off. However, when I flew across to the other buildings, when I landed. I landed in the front of this place near several animals - perhaps pets that did notice me. At this time, another one of these bi-pedals came out of their building and I believe this individual noticed me. In fact this is when I decided to stop whatever was happening and it ended. I got up out of bed and just sort of thought - WTH.

At no time did I speak to anyone. The animals I saw seemed to like me and I reached out to one.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 12-05-2014, 12:26 AM
Pathfinder

That sounds beautiful. When I had my second experience, it was very pleasant. I was excited about flying. In fact my words as I rose from bed were, "Oh! Let's fly! " I spoke briefly with three children who were outside my door with suitcases. Then I flew away and suddenly, found myself amongst the stars. I heard, but didn't see my guide. He asked, "Do you have a question? " At that point, I saw the spirit who came to me the night all of this weirdness began. I started to say, "Who are you? " but for some reason (maybe fear? ) I asked a question about something going on in my life. The spirit disappeared. When I was I back in my body, I clearly heard my guide say, "Good girl." I thought to myself, "I didn't ask about the spirit! " My guide said, "It's okay. You weren't ready. You'll get another chance. " It was just an amazing experience.

I'm looking forward to APing again. When the time is right. That's the message I get. Oh! And as for the question I asked - the answer was, "If you have to ask, you know the answer. " It was true.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Experiencer
Wow Joy - that sounds like an incredible experience. Have you had more than 2 experiences?

-- Carl Jung
Old 13-05-2014, 12:22 AM
Pathfinder

I had one OBE when I was a little girl. I was very ill and I just remember floating above my body. Only 2 APs. I started experiencing sleep paralysis at sixteen. The first time, I felt hands on me and was terrified. Then, years of SP. It always felt like someone bad was in the room. I called them night terrors, up until recently. When I had that first involuntary experience, I had no idea what it was. I learned as I was researching strange experiences I started having last year. To be honest, I feared I might be going mad.
Old 13-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Experiencer
I think I have had that paralysis numerous times. I never found them to be scary. So sorry to hear about the night terrors. That's horrible

-- Carl Jung
Old 14-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Experiencer

Wow, Semper. That was a really cool experience. I understand why you remember so much detail. You were in Robert Monroe's Locale II. He had a lot of experiences like that during the experiments he conducted on OBEs. Some of the places he "went" were like Earth, but not Earth. There was one visit that focused on types of transportation, so your airport/military base was right on target. The "beings" you described were awesome. I wonder if the second one, who noticed you, believed he saw something "not of this world", and told his friends about it?
Old 14-05-2014, 06:10 PM
Experiencer
Thanks Rosie! Robert Monroe's Locale II? I am not familiar with what you are referring to. Okay, I need to post the entire experience. I kind of wondered about that myself. If I was seen, how was my presence interpreted? I will post my full experience shortly.

-- Carl Jung
Old 14-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Experiencer

It's from Monroe's book "Journeys Out of the Body". I'm just starting to read his "Far Journeys". They aren't available on Kindle, so I had to buy used paperbacks from Amazon. I would love to read your whole experience . I found the bit you posted really interesting, especially as it dovetailed so well with the books I've been reading. There was one instance where Monroe wrote about finding himself in a parallel universe, and inhabiting "Other Robert's" body.