Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Master
it wasnt advice i was after but just a view thats all xxx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 23-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Master
nah not at all me n deb our experiences really resonate with eachother its quite scarey lol im sure she didnt think that way

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 23-11-2010, 01:54 PM
debbie.b

ok our thoughts as to whether it's a good idea to send them or not. wow i've certainly trod on your toes somehow!! whatever...no harm intended
Old 23-11-2010, 01:57 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra-violet
i can understand that but it felt like manipulation.

i wasn't in the least thinking that way!!! i just knew what mystical was intending anyway....it was a cheeky way of getting her to confirm it that was all......
Old 23-11-2010, 01:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
ok our thoughts as to whether it's a good idea to send them or not. wow i've certainly trod on your toes somehow!! whatever...no harm intended

nah babe u not tread on my toes , :) i liked ur opinion made snese , n sounds like u knew me too well , wish i nevrr posted it now :((

Old 23-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Master
any way i can delete this thread ?, i dont liek any bad feeling with others :((

Old 23-11-2010, 02:00 PM
debbie.b

GROUP HUG?? ((((((hugs)))))) ;-)
Old 23-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Master
(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))) , still feel bad lol , but hugs

Old 23-11-2010, 02:05 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra-violet
ahhhhh, i see the light.

and my red face.

we've all had our personal experiences both good & bad & we all have our own little 'foibles' about certain things that get us thinking about our experiences. my cheeky wit just didn't do the trick this time!!! lol
Old 23-11-2010, 02:08 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I actually DO have a gift for my twin as well. It was something I started making off and on about 2 years ago (before I ever knew he existed) symbolic of our connection. A dream I had that was a message from him gave me the idea. I am determined to give it to him SHOULD he come into my life. I won't seek him out to give it to him. My theory is that if I give it to him before he is ready, he will shun it.

I think maybe a nice christmas card would be just as thoughtful, though.