Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Master
Youngers--

You really tickle me. I just checked your profile to see if you were a Virgo, as you seem like this naif with huge spiritual gifts coming your way, and you seem totally unaware of how unusual and great they are. It's a rare combination. I find myself wondering where you have been these past 35 years!

Were you aware of any of this when you were younger? I think you've said to me that your family was religious and/or not really accepting of some of these ideas.

Stay the way you are, Younger. I'm sure these gifts will keep on giving and you'll understand them. "Someone" knows you're ready for them, though.

Thanks for giving me a smile again.

Lora
Old 09-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Ascender
This whole gift does leave more questions than answers.
When i was younger i always believed in ghosts.
When i was living at home with my folks and they were out i would sometimes here a womans voice saying are you alright.
I took it that my folks were home and when i checked there was no one there.
I found out recently it was my late auntie checking to see if i was ok.
As far as my mum and dad goes they always believed in the after life.
And when i was driving in my early 20's i get a sense of flags on my bonnet of the car but there was none there.
It ended up being my spirit protecter from bad spirits trying to get through to me all that time.

Its only the last several months thats somethings have come clear in my gift as usual there are still more questions.
I guess a lot of people on here have lots of questions about their experiences too.
Im just glad ive found this website and all of you kind folk on here . :) .
Old 09-05-2014, 09:30 PM
Master
I'm glad you're here too, Youngers.

L
Old 10-05-2014, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
iam sensing my higher self at this moment.
I work nights uk time and im sensing my higher self now.

Can your higher self contact you any time
including bein fully awake and alert ?

Sure it can, anywhere you stand go or sleep. It is all a matter of your awareness and it's willingness to do it.
Old 11-05-2014, 04:34 PM
cristianprince67

higher self

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
iam sensing my higher self at this moment.
I work nights uk time and im sensing my higher self now.

Can your higher self contact you any time
including bein fully awake and alert ?
My spirit talks to me and I can hear him. He sounds just like a human man to me. And I don't know if all spirits are the higher self, because he says I'm the one that is teaching him.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:47 PM
Pathfinder

I hear the hum, too. I have noticed that, sometimes, the hum becomes louder and a bit higher pitched when I am considering something. When that happens, I quiet my mind and a better idea usually comes to me. It also happens when my thoughts start to become negative. I have come to think of it as a warning or reminder,when it grows louder.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy111
I hear the hum, too. I have noticed that, sometimes, the hum becomes louder and a bit higher pitched when I am considering something. When that happens, I quiet my mind and a better idea usually comes to me. It also happens when my thoughts start to become negative. I have come to think of it as a warning or reminder,when it grows louder.

I think everyone has that hum. It's just that we don't notice it unless it (or we) are very quiet.

It is sometimes called the Universal Sound Current. It is actually the sound of you, your vibrational frequency (or at least the part of it we're able to hear).

It will bump up in frequency at times too.

For me, I am less likely to hear it at all when I'm negative! It would be a nice Early Warning System of negativity!

Lora
Old 11-05-2014, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I think everyone has that hum. It's just that we don't notice it unless it (or we) are very quiet.

It is sometimes called the Universal Sound Current. It is actually the sound of you, your vibrational frequency (or at least the part of it we're able to hear).

It will bump up in frequency at times too.

For me, I am less likely to hear it at all when I'm negative! It would be a nice Early Warning System of negativity!

Lora

That makes sense. I never noticed it until I became aware of mind chatter and how to stop it. I find it comforting. One of the things I frequently ask my guides for help with is guarding and changing my thoughts. Maybe that's why it seems to be useful as a reminder to me?
Old 11-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by joy111
That makes sense. I never noticed it until I became aware of mind chatter and how to stop it. I find it comforting. One of the things I frequently ask my guides for help with is guarding and changing my thoughts. Maybe that's why it seems to be useful as a reminder to me?

Yes, I need lots of work in this area. You give me new ideas about how to do it, because once it's a habit, it takes a lot to break it.

Thanks for the idea.

Lora
Old 12-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Ascender
Oh and has any one heard of a name ted bundy
he is trying to get through to me im getting the sense of wild west
on him but can anyone confirm his origin ? Thanks.