Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-11-2010, 07:41 AM
Master
you said your mom had the same thing since she was a little girl? does she use her senses? did she have any advice to give? the dream is likely of a negative nature, simply dont be scared and refuse to accept such behavior, dont put up with it, and it cant be, simple as that~!
Old 22-11-2010, 10:47 AM
LadyB.

The only thing you have to fear, is fear itself.

When I first started having 'spirit stuff' happen to me I was also overwhelmed and to be honest a little afraid.

When I finally felt ready to address (years later) what was happening to me I joined a mediums cicle and learned how to develop my my communication with spirit in a safe and controlled environment.

I have never encountered anything other spirits full of love and if you speak to many of the top mediums in the world or read their books they will tell you the same.

I don't believe in bad spirits therefore I have never encountered one.

Thats not to say they don't exist in some peoples reality. I choose not to have them in mine.

Is there a local spiritualist church you could go to? Many have circles open to the public? I think it's good to get guidance as soon as poosible especially if you are afraid.

As M.W says Ask Arch Angle Michael to protect you and to fill the room with the white light of the divine source. This will rid you of any fear and fills you with calm.

B
X
Old 29-11-2010, 10:14 AM
SpiritualCuriousity

Thank you all for replying to my forum post. Lately I have been talking one on one with the spirit in my house. I found out he was the original owner of the land my house was built on. He died in 1906. So far I have only gotten his name which was Rosell. But now he tries to get my attention as much as possible but I have no idea what to say to him. Im not exactly sure on how I can help him. I can only do so much.
Old 30-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Serenity Bear

It sounds like your developing clairaudience. It normally starts with the sound of an out of tune radio in your ears, like buzzing. You can then get whistles, morse code and the like before the high pitched tinitus type sound like finally fades away. You can get external (outside) voices as well as those inside your head that sound likes like your inner thoughts.

During this time you may have a feeling in your throat area, and the jaw.

Some guides may introduce themselves in dreams first and then by voice, but it just depends.

It does sound like you have found your guy, we have one here who is always in a certain room etc.

As far as knowing what to say to him, deal with it just like you would meeting a person who is alive:

Hello, my name is ..... Whats yours?
How can I help you?
Do you wish to go into the light?

and so on. Remember its all about the questions you ask.

If you feel up against it, then get advice from your local Spiritualist Church, which would be good for you anyway, as they will be able to help you with your development.