Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 19-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSEe
I currently do not see there is anything the "truth" perhaps the only happening is Buddhism

your question: "Is there anyone or anything not "Buddhist"?

You said it yourself "everything" has a Buddhist nature, Yet you ask an opposing question of what Buddhist is not

so what in your understanding is opposite to Buddhism?

questioning is often bound to answer itself, I feel this is the case here,
Old 19-03-2014, 09:23 PM
Master
I constantly see the reference to rocks and dirt to ones children. I'm wondering why they are not also referenced to the stars and the sunset and the galaxies. Just saying.
Old 20-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I relate self to what you are within mind . It is everything . Everything that is, is self .

To me , mind is collective of emotion ...so perhaps your version of self is very similar to my version of emotion.

Realization is of knowledge because one needs to relate to it . This is why I say self is of the mind, because self realization is mindful . Beyond self is no-one to realize, there is nothing to realize . To know one has realized one can only know within mind .On the flip side anything in mind can be taken with a pinch of salt because it's possible that nothing excuse the pun again is what is seems .

In order to know that one has realized one has made sense of what is beyond sense ..

It's like fitting a square peg into a round hole, the two don't go together but one tries to make them fit .

x daz x

Perhaps is different from my current understanding of Buddhism concept ......self realization to me is not mindful but beyond the mind ......"forgotten the mind" ......self realization will reduced the attachment of emotion therefore decreased the mind .........yes beyond self / emotion is Buddha- the nothingness....and is something one will never know or realized as one in emptiness there will never be "one".....it will be in a common universal of nothingness ...nothing is there to know or to realize.
Old 20-03-2014, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
your question: "Is there anyone or anything not "Buddhist"?

You said it yourself "everything" has a Buddhist nature, Yet you ask an opposing question of what Buddhist is not

so what in your understanding is opposite to Buddhism?

questioning is often bound to answer itself, I feel this is the case here,

Perhaps you mis-understand my question .......there are member here telling me that rock is not a "Buddhist" but never clearly explain the reason ....but in my current understanding , all living or non-living is Buddhist .....so my question to you is that is there anyone of anything not Buddhist ? So if you think that somebody out there or the pen you are holding is not Buddhist ..lets debate for my own learning lesson ....
Old 20-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
I constantly see the reference to rocks and dirt to ones children. I'm wondering why they are not also referenced to the stars and the sunset and the galaxies. Just saying.

So is there any star , the sun , the milky ways not Buddhist ?.....Is there anything not transforming , changing, evolving ?
Old 20-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
So is there any star , the sun , the milky ways not Buddhist ?.....Is there anything not transforming , changing, evolving ?
Is there a difference between your daughter and a sunset, a star, a planet, a comet?
Old 20-03-2014, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Is there a difference between your daughter and a sunset, a star, a planet, a comet?

In human knowledge , afcause there is huge differences ....but in Buddhism concept , " my daughter" is never owned by me and she is travelling in a process naturally freeing emotions same as the star , planet etc freeing its energy ...both travelling towards emptiness ...so in my current understanding of Buddhism , all living or non-living naturally is from a universal / common original condition of nothingness ...so any human or the star etc is all from the same common condition travelling back into a same common condition ...in this regards both is same ........
Old 20-03-2014, 04:25 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Perhaps you mis-understand my question .......there are member here telling me that rock is not a "Buddhist" but never clearly explain the reason ....but in my current understanding , all living or non-living is Buddhist .....so my question to you is that is there anyone of anything not Buddhist ? So if you think that somebody out there or the pen you are holding is not Buddhist ..lets debate for my own learning lesson ....

I may have quite easily misunderstood your question its a common theme in any forum, I am sorry for that

only the mind differentiates between Buddhism and non-Buddhism, Buddha nature does not question its own self because that would imply an identity in form, or non-self in the formless, both form and non-form is mind stuff, the nature of mind does not question, mind moves according to the question (thoughts) imposed upon it, in this case Buddhism and non-Buddhism in both form and non-form,

it is thought that is the only thing that can imply the idea that there is no Buddhism in someone or something,
Old 20-03-2014, 07:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
I may have quite easily misunderstood your question its a common theme in any forum, I am sorry for that

only the mind differentiates between Buddhism and non-Buddhism, Buddha nature does not question its own self because that would imply an identity in form, or non-self in the formless, both form and non-form is mind stuff, the nature of mind does not question, mind moves according to the question (thoughts) imposed upon it, in this case Buddhism and non-Buddhism in both form and non-form,

it is thought that is the only thing that can imply the idea that there is no Buddhism in someone or something,

If I understand you correctly , Buddha to me is nothingness therefore ofcause in nothingness there is no desire to question because there is nothing in Buddha .........all in mind is all polluted energy that causes existence and Buddhism simply is the natural process that this energy travelling into emptiness ........mind is not just moving according to question but is all the question or answer in the mind because in my current understanding , mind is the collection of emotion which human culture defined it as desire , love , greed , ego , fear , love etc........and please explain to me is there anything or anyone not subject to Buddhism...is there any non-Buddhism ? ............all the taught , the mind regardless how it moves , what path is taking place in my current understanding is all in Buddhism...........so regardless how you think , how you re-act , how you act is all your process of your realization and regardless what is your path , all is in a natural process known to me as Buddhism.
Old 20-03-2014, 07:51 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Perhaps is different from my current understanding of Buddhism concept ......self realization to me is not mindful but beyond the mind ......"forgotten the mind" ......self realization will reduced the attachment of emotion therefore decreased the mind .........yes beyond self / emotion is Buddha- the nothingness....and is something one will never know or realized as one in emptiness there will never be "one".....it will be in a common universal of nothingness ...nothing is there to know or to realize.

I think because my understandings of mind and self are perhaps way off base to your understandings we may struggle to find any common ground lols ..

Everything that one could possibly know will be of the mind because the intellect has to conclude that one has realized something and by someone .

To be aware of beyond mind the self no longer exists, God no longer exists, who would be self realized beyond self??

x daz x