Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2010, 09:21 PM
LadyImpreza1111

The sensation might vary from person to person. For me, it felt like there was a rope wrapped around my heart and there was this gentle tugging....like some unseen force was trying to pull it from my chest. Sometimes I can tell its the connection, and other times I wonder if its indigestion. Can't always tell.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:00 AM
Master
for me the pull was in my gut rather than my heart or at leats thats where iit was most powerful

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 20-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Guide
mystical I supposed you were a guy, but turns out you're a lovely female...
Pull whereever, at least you got a pull! And it wasn't your brain! xD
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 20-11-2010, 06:27 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
for me the pull was in my gut rather than my heart or at leats thats where iit was most powerful

Occasionally I feel it there. It's rare for me. I typically feel it near the xiphoid process (that pointy bone @ the bottom of the sternum).
Old 22-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Master

My twin confirmed the heartpull to me in a recent dream. He told me we are TF. It was so overwhelming and warm. We have a lot of contact in dreams, but in real life it's a whole different story. He's blocking me and is trying to run away from his feelings.
I can feel the heartpull too in my daily life. When I think of TF I feel it right away. It's always there. I wonder if he feels it too.
Old 22-11-2010, 10:05 AM
LadyImpreza1111

See, it blows my mind that some people can be runners, yet still maintain communication in dreams. Sometimes it's intentional but other times I wonder if its more about the soul itself making contact than the runner wanting to, ya know?
Old 22-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Ascender
I think it is the soul free of it's confines Lady i really do.

It is after all an experience between souls.........Higher-selves. I think ego and human conditioning is responsible for the fear felt in the human selves, that creates seperation between us.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 22-11-2010, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran
mystical I supposed you were a guy, but turns out you're a lovely female...
Pull whereever, at least you got a pull! And it wasn't your brain! xD

lol kiran yes im all woman thanks mate

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 22-11-2010, 10:28 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I think it is the soul free of it's confines Lady i really do.

It is after all an experience between souls.........Higher-selves. I think ego and human conditioning is responsible for the fear felt in the human selves, that creates seperation between us.

Makes perfect sense to me.
Old 22-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Ascender
Maybe then as we move into our higher-selves reunion will occur naturally. I certainly hope so.

Some days i feel that i can't stand the pain anymore. LOL

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung