Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Black_Diamond

I believe they do. I had a boyfriend that was a soldier. We knew he was deploying, and he would often make comments that he would be mad if he ended up dying after deploying so many times and being in the army for 19 years. He did end up beign killed in Afghanistan a few months later. The message he left for me online that day made me worry. He asked me to wish him luck. Something that he never said before. Two years after his death, I was able to speak to one of the soldiers that was with him. He vividly remembers my boyfriend waking up that day and saying "Today is Father's Day. Today is the day I am going to die." I just know in my heart that he knew it was his time.
Old 28-12-2013, 03:50 AM
Administrator
The answer to this question is yes i knew the day and time of my nieces passing before she went into hospital, i knew when my mother would pass she was in hospital the doctors told my dad that she would be out of hospital within 2 days because she had done so well. but i saw my brother standing in the corner of the room waiting for her. i saw one boy friend i had for years before i met him i was given his name,i knew he would be tall and dark and i also saw him being killled by a motorbike accident.years later when i did meet him he was just as i saw him ,we were talking one day and he said he wanted to go to france with a friend to see the bikes i tried to persuade him not to.because i knew what the outcome would be. its just as i predicted he died in france his friend lost control of the motorbike.sometimes its hard knowing whats going to happen and not being able to prevent it.

Namaste
Old 29-12-2013, 07:19 AM
Indigo_Leader

I had all the facts of my brother’s death for decades before it happened. It was not until he died that I connected all the pieces. I had the numbers 323 which was March 23rd. It was the 530 that haunted me. I borrowed his digital watch in the 70’s and when I saw the red digits 5:30 I felt great loss. Last year he died from cancer and I was the only one there. The light in the room turned red at 5.30 when he died. I may have been told my own death I just have not pieced it together yet. I am not worried about my death as living occupies my thinking.
Old 29-12-2013, 03:20 PM
billweatherford

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE AND WE WILL ALL KNOW THE TRUTH ONE DAY,BUT NOT TODAY,IF WE ALL KNEW,WE WOULD HAVE NO NEED FOR GOD.IF I KNEW THEN I WOULD HAVE NO PURPOSE TO LIVE,ITS WHAT I DO TODAY THAT MATTERS,IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME TO KNOW,WHAT HAPPINS TO ME WHEN THE TIME COMES AND AM I READY FOR IT
Old 29-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Master
My maternal grandpa knew his death a year prior to his passing. He had severe lung emphysema and died in his sleep. My paternal uncle had stomach cancer. The docs said he had roughly 6 months to live but he told my dad that he would die in a couple of weeks and it came true. My maternal uncle knew he was dying and came to visit me and my siblings a week before he passed away from complications of liver disease. As someone had mentioned, those who are very sick generally have a sense of the timing of their demise.

I had a series of dream premonitions that it was coming for my son in 2009. Spirit and my son's higher self decided that living would benefit our family so he survived his brush with death. It was not something I would ever want to experience again.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Experiencer
My mother's partner knew when he went into hospital that he would not be returning home.
He was perfectly healthy and was only going into hospital for a small common procedure.
However, whilst he was sitting at home awaiting a taxi to take him to the hospital, he said to my mother, 'I won't be coming back here'

The following day he had his minor surgery, my mother spoke to him on the phone, he was very chatty. We planned to go see him the following morning. However, late that night we had a call from the hospital asking us to go up there. He was put on life support.
Yes, he knew....
Old 12-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Knower

I know people who have said their (older) relatives called to say goodbye the day before they went, or left other signs that they knew. I think it happens a lot
Old 12-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Farallon

Hours before my mom died, she was cognizant long enough to tell my dad, "I'm going now". She was hard to understand and he thought she said, "you can go now," like leave the room. She died in the wee hours of the morning and he feels awful now, like he abandoned her. She was so hard to understand because of meds she was on. It breaks my heart as well.