Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-11-2010, 02:38 PM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
I have no idea, and nobody here knows exactly what will happen..
The more I read about religious beliefs and feeble New Agery, the less sense it makes. We are in for a big surprise. Hopefully we don't immediately reincarnate like eastern spirituality says, that would be slavery..
I believe that's possible, but would it be an illusion or is this mind creating power an objective reality?

Do you believe the mind dies when our body 'dies'..?

I mean the brain.

3dnow
Old 01-11-2010, 02:58 PM
aadi

i dont know what happens but they can be only 2 alternatives everything is over or nothing is over.............................................. .....
Old 01-11-2010, 03:01 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
I feel that death just disintegrates our body into different elements and in the Vedas it is the five elements- sky, earth, fire, water and air and again we will reemerge in a different birth

If those who have crossed into spirit do not retain consciousness and remembrance of their life here on earth, how do you explain the documented cases of communication from that source? Certainly many are believing such because they need or want to, but there are cases where things unknown even to the reciever have been conveyed by through a medium (or directly from one who has passed!) and turn out to be accurate. It's clear and obvious to me that we do retain remembrance and consious personality identification when we cross. We may choose to remain in the spirit realms and enter into the countless varied experiences and work available to us there, or we may choose to remain there for a time and then return to earth in another finite body, but either way, although we rejoin Divine Oneness in the sense that we know ourselves to be united and all part of the one great conscious entity we call God, we also recognize ourselves to be individualizes aspects of that One. Our remembrance, awareness and personality does not simply meld into a great innocuous mass. (IMO )
Old 01-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Obviously no one knows for sure but I like to think I'd see my spirit family and have a greater awareness and sense of timelessness. I hope I'd realise who I really am and always have been.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
What do you believe happens to you after your last breath?

Do you have a version of the afterlife you believe will happen to you or does your belief create what will happen to you?

Hi Guy’s

You don’t have to take your last breath to know / find out lol.

Many that astral travel can travel Into the spirit realm/s and can see where they will reside after physical death as have I.

What you sow you shall reap. You create your own environment In heaven so to speak via your own thoughts and actions...here on earth.

x daz x
Old 01-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
What do you believe happens to you after your last breath?

your body dies.

Quote:
Do you have a version of the afterlife you believe will happen to you or does your belief create what will happen to you?

neither
Old 01-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Guy’s

You don’t have to take your last breath to know / find out lol.

Many that astral travel can travel Into the spirit realm/s and can see where they will reside after physical death as have I.

What you sow you shall reap. You create your own environment In heaven so to speak via your own thoughts and actions...here on earth.

x daz x
Yes, we may find out the higher realms during this life, but how does that show us where we'll be after death?
We may have positive thoughts and good actions, but still there is no absolute certainty where we will go.

The future is not written down.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer
I personally believe that many of us are in for a big surprise when we die. I have trouble believing that what happens depends on your personal beliefs, because wouldn't that mean that your afterlife isn't real at all, and is just a figment of your imagination?

Then again, just what is "real"?
It depends on you yourself, not just on your belief, most people aren't just automatically born with a soul, most earn it or create it and that's if they were to even begin to discover what is out there. My own personal experience I can speak for but for others to believe it or experience it is probably not to happen. So if one doesn't have a soul (it's obvious to those who can see or feel, basically sensitive to more than just physically around them), once they die, they're done, no more existence. Those who have a soul won't be destined to go to Heaven or Hell, why do we see a lot of spiritual activity all around us? Because they were denied Heaven? But then they would go to Hell, right? No, most people don't have a planned route unless they make it themselves.

If we're going to speak about realities, we're going to need an entire SECTION to discuss about it, not just a thread, so let's keep that question about what is real at another place and time.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Elijah

What will happen, or where we will go after death must all be an imagination..
Because it's based on the imagination that we are someone (or some-thing) right now.

Last edited by Elijah : 01-11-2010 at 03:56 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Yes, we may find out the higher realms during this life, but how does that show us where we'll be after death?
We may have positive thoughts and good actions, but still there is no absolute certainty where we will go.

The future is not written down.

Hi Chrysaetos

That's possible, but I would say that If we stay on a certain path / course, the likely hood of where I went and saw would be the outcome...

That's how I understand my predictions also, If things continue In a certain way / pattern there will be a likely result..

I agree nothing Is set In stone..

x daz x