Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Bri

I often see a little white star wink at me, usually out the corner of my eye. I think this is one of my guides letting me know that he is there. He's not my primary so not usually first on the roll call when I want to know who is with me. He's found a nice, comforting way to let me know that he is there.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:39 PM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingAloud
Thanks mahakali.

That's a good idea. Do you consider the light to be your guide/helper of some sort?
yes it seems to be responding, maybe its my inner subconscious or maybe thats what guides actually are, lol, who knows
Old 02-11-2010, 09:15 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
yes it seems to be responding, maybe its my inner subconscious or maybe thats what guides actually are, lol, who knows

Mahakali, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love (and agree with!!!) your quote by the Buddha!
Old 03-11-2010, 12:09 AM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Mahakali, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I love (and agree with!!!) your quote by the Buddha!
aww thanks LFH I always resonate with your posts!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Master
i myself, have been seeing blue lights for over 20 years...admittedly, i also see white and golden ones, but the blue ones are my particular favorite, in my experience, some VERY high spiritual entities have used the blue light as a means of identification and communication...now i cant say what the situation is for anyone else's experiences with any blue lights, but this description fits well for mine...ive seen not only small bright blue stars or spots, but also larger, hazy sort of "blobs" for lack of a better descriptive term...IMHO, these beings could show themselves as any sort of light describable, and so, no single description would ever be completely correct for everybody...
Old 03-11-2010, 06:37 AM
holyghost

The blue lights are related usually to arch angel Michael he brings he works with many on different levels from healing to cutting emotional ties of the past. Michael is great to move on from situations and events in life as he usually brings protection and healing dfro both parties. I see Michael as a blue spiritual light but also pink we all experience him differently the pink is related to the unconditional love he brings aswell.I have over the past few years been draw to the angels and the angelic energies. Usually the are are about beauty and harmony qualities of the divine force and presence.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:13 PM
ChrissyStar

I see all different coloured lights, and also now patterns! It's great. I was told by a psychic that this is spirit (ie. guides, angels etc). I take it as I am becoming more attuned/used to the fact that they are here, so that I may start communicating with them in a more direct manner.
Old 26-04-2011, 07:59 AM
paulrosk

I have the same experience sometimes, only out of my right eye. Wiggles, like heat distortion, or what looks like dark "metal" snow.
Old 26-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Knower
My spirit guide's never come as a light, but I suppose it could. I see lights like that sometimes, it's usually other people's energy, a spirit, (like left-over person) or some other being, like the fae. I've seen someone else's spirit guide as a light like that before, but she could see it better than I could. (Is it directly at the edge of your vision, like touching you? if so it could be your aura)