Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Master

The other thing - feeling like a man sometimes -is the things we as women need to do in life. If we really need to fix the car and we dont have anyone to ask help for and we are in the middle of nowhere, then we really need to fix it by ourselves. When our partner who is the father of our children leaves us and we are being left alone with two toddlers, then we need to take care of them and ourself. There´s no change for us to escape.
I think women are more powerful then men. I really like men and I think that one cant be without another. We all need someone. And as the energies go.. masculine and feminine..when we are balanced with ourselves we attract partners who are balanced with themselves as well as us. So its all about the balance.. "feeling like a man".. means only one thing - go and search your feminine side :)
Old 23-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
Nice! Good for you!! I really like red color. Red is a powerful color. When it comes to chakra system, then red is the color of the root chakra. The base. The Mother Earth. The birth.

Cool, I didn't know that. I really love red too, just like my mom. Almost our whole interior is red, and I've dyed my hair bright red too. Her's more purple-ish.
Old 24-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Guide
I believe we incarnate as the gender that is appropriate to our spiritual development. So we may have been male or female in previous incarnations as part of our development at that time.
Old 31-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Experiencer
absolutely. sex is a purely body concept. reincarnation is a continuation of the soul, not the body
Old 10-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Experiencer
I feel the same x)
I also have a lot of masculine planets in my birth chart
and also have a feeling I was most likely male on my last
reincarnation. I remember a dream of a past life where
I was a young boy and was taken away from my parents
by a wealthy couple who raised me as their own.
The dream fast forward and showed me as an adult
in that same life. I was tall, well dressed, blond hair
a gentleman/soldier from the 1700s or so ahahaha
I got carried away ahahaha that's was cool.
It was a very sad event in that life time tho
Old 10-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Teiksma

I want to be a man... gay man That's the strangest thing I know.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:49 AM
Master
I think I read somewhere that homosexuality is the result of switching genders too many times.- or there is some sort of imbalance of masculine or feminine- so you need to come back as the gender you are lacking more of.

Homosexuality is usually karmic, meaning if you NEED to experience it for x, y, and z. Some may even incarnate as homosexuals because they bashed them in their previous incarnations, not as a punishment but as karmic and in the end to help others realize that it is absolutely fine to be homosexual.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:45 AM
Master
If we 'all' feel different to other women, then doesn't that mean we feel like 'women'? How do any of us, know how another human being feels?...we can only go by appearances and behaviours....that still doesn't tell us how they actually feel?......just be yourself as you are in this lifetime instead of wanting or wondering what you were in the past incarnation.....that is done and gone, you chose this life as your gender for a reason....just accept and live your life to the fullest and enjoy your gender here and now this very second because thats all we will ever have, is right now.....many blessings
Old 11-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Master
Well i get told all the time that I'm a big girl, so I don't know where I am, and it doesn't worry me the least, I'm what I am and that's it.