Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-07-2013, 07:57 AM
Yetti

Hello Lora,

It's a great luck to have a wife/husband who can respect and understand, perhaps help with this "other side" experiences, I read here often, that many ones are lonely with this, even in their marriage. But it's OK, it's our life, our work, our results and fails. I want freedom, and I agree you, that nothing, really nothing makes me give it up ever. Maybe I'll finish this incarnation before reachaing it, maybe not, who knows.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti
I want freedom, and I agree you, that nothing, really nothing makes me give it up ever. Maybe I'll finish this incarnation before reachaing it, maybe not, who knows.

Yetti--

What is your definition of freedom?

Lora
Old 08-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Yetti

Hello Lora,

As a short definition, I mean it free from the usual behavior.

A bit longer: personality is all the usual answers together, we used to give in the different situations. Often this means turning around and around, without realizing how the things are in fact, and this why we live without giving correct answers, without reaching advancement. Freedom means to forget ourself, and play like a child, having fun in the life, and this way the higher awareness of the Light-body will be active again, and this can be the way of re-union of different levels of consciousness, at least I think so.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello Lora,

As a short definition, I mean it free from the usual behavior.

A bit longer: personality is all the usual answers together, we used to give in the different situations. Often this means turning around and around, without realizing how the things are in fact, and this why we live without giving correct answers, without reaching advancement. Freedom means to forget ourself, and play like a child, having fun in the life, and this way the higher awareness of the Light-body will be active again, and this can be the way of re-union of different levels of consciousness, at least I think so.

OK. I understand--and agree, especially the part about playing like a child, having fun in life bringing awareness of the Light-body. The simple fact that when we enjoy doing something at our core, it is because it is taking us closer to who we really are--our higher selves. So, what feels good--generally is! That's nice.

Lora
Old 09-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Yetti

Hello Lora,

Thank you for your answer, and for your confirmatory opinion, that this could be a good way to follow.
This night I get an explanation what freedom of the mind is. I had a dream of a reality memories mixed with mind-created imagination. There where cartoon characters of monsters, they were a bit scary, with very high level of humorous dialogues, I wish I could quote, but I can't.. I wake up laughing at 1,30 AM, with the full consciousness like during AP used to have. I can tell you this was one of my best entertainments ever! I could make a big cartoon of that, if I could remember.
Old 09-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello Lora,

Thank you for your answer, and for your confirmatory opinion, that this could be a good way to follow.
This night I get an explanation what freedom of the mind is. I had a dream of a reality memories mixed with mind-created imagination. There where cartoon characters of monsters, they were a bit scary, with very high level of humorous dialogues, I wish I could quote, but I can't.. I wake up laughing at 1,30 AM, with the full consciousness like during AP used to have. I can tell you this was one of my best entertainments ever! I could make a big cartoon of that, if I could remember.

Cartoon monsters! Does sound fun! Well, you may not be able to recapture exactly the dream, but you could create your own waking cartoon! That's what I've been exploring lately since I never allowed myself time to "do" art of any type before. I've started making Found Art out of the junk I find on the road when I walk/run. It's sort of a confirmation of the journeys and the fun of it. Last one was some silly-looking birds out of bicycle parts and bent handles. I'm excited about doing more things that I've never tried. For me getting them out and finished is the hardest part. It doesn't really matter what anyone thinks, it's just an accomplishment for me to get them out!

Do you do graphics? Might be fun!

Lora
Old 10-07-2013, 07:25 AM
Heat3peat

This is some interesting stuff wow!
Old 10-07-2013, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
5./ Your time of consciousness is usually limited in 16-18 huors, then you get tired, and have to sleep, to refill yourself with energy.

Yetti--Just looking over your original post (I tend to get sidetracked!) and this is the only one I might disagree with/see in a different way.

Yes, our "consciousness" as a physical being is limited--or rather our physical body limits our physical consciousness, but for me, when I begin hitting the tiredness is when I begin noticing the spiritual things kicking into high gear.

Then is when I notice the Sound Current in my head, when I start seeing the "orbs" when I close my eyes (and sometimes when I don't), and when I sometimes see the "thoughtform" clouds circling out the third eye like smoke signals. It's a time of magic for me--I look forward to it.

And I think also that we have much more consciousness than we even imagine. In attempting OBEs, I began to ask that I would have full consciousness and remember all that occurs, and that I be woken in order to remember dreams. And that all has happened. I didn't find I was tired in the morning either.

I feel our greater part has much consciousness that comes into play when we are asleep or in contact. Many here are just as in contact during the day. Not sure I am. I think we're all kinds of split higher self consciousness here in 3D.

Lora
Old 10-07-2013, 02:16 PM
Master
There's a group called the Illuminati, a few of their members which are usually born into them (hereditary organization) have talked publicly about life on the inside after leaving the organization, (it's possible to google and find radio recordings of interviews), one of the things that struck me the most is how they at a very young age are taught in a school type setting much of the abilities we as awakening one's stumble into and slowly develop.
They develop very young mind control and are able to fall asleep and by mentally telling themselves they will sleep only two hours, they awake exactly 2 hours later fully refreshed as if it were 8 hours. In this manner they are able to work a full day in the everyday world and then pull another 6 hours during the night working or schooling with the Illuminate.

Many of the abilities we consider pretty high end stuff they have already been able to do well before adulthood. I often wonder what like would be like if we were taught to control our minds from kindergarten age forward, one thing is likely, we wouldn't have to spend so much time unlearning erroneous social, cultural and religious belief systems, emotional wounding and would have understood the roll of fear in creating emotions and misery early on.
More and more I'm coming to learn that our minds are highly programmable, like sponges they soak up everything with little or no discerning and if we do not learn to control our minds someone else will.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:05 PM
ChaseR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Yes, our "consciousness" as a physical being is limited--or rather our physical body limits our physical consciousness, but for me, when I begin hitting the tiredness is when I begin noticing the spiritual things kicking into high gear.

Then is when I notice the Sound Current in my head, when I start seeing the "orbs" when I close my eyes (and sometimes when I don't), and when I sometimes see the "thoughtform" clouds circling out the third eye like smoke signals. It's a time of magic for me--I look forward to it.

I'm assuming by "Sound Current" you are referring to maybe a ringing sound in your head? The "orbs", are they small round flashes of light that are very quick to pop in and out of our sight? "Thoughtform", I am not sure what you're talking about there.