Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Sangress

iolite, thanks

Rumar -There is no name since my kind have no need for speech or even movement to communicate. But if anything I would say something vaguely similar to a vampiric/parasitical demonic....something....heh

Vague, I know.

I think I've been called a Soul Eater on a few occasions too.
Old 26-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
iolite, thanks

Rumar -There is no name since my kind have no need for speech or even movement to communicate. But if anything I would say something vaguely similar to a vampiric/parasitical demonic....something....heh

Vague, I know.

I think I've been called a Soul Eater on a few occasions too.
LOL, nice, so you eat souls? I know a couple of people who would eat them too, how often do you do so? While you work and you're tired and exhausted, you AP for a quick bit to nourish yourself and you're ready to go?
Old 26-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Sangress

I have a new challenge. While I AP I want to be able to be seen in a photograph. I just have to figure out how to check the photo and actually have a photo taken....O_o Any ideas on how to get this photo taken in the first place?

Quote:
LOL, nice, so you eat souls? I know a couple of people who would eat them too, how often do you do so? While you work and you're tired and exhausted, you AP for a quick bit to nourish yourself and you're ready to go?

I wouldn't say I eat souls, just comsume energy. I think the Soul Eater title is reserved for things that aren't lucky enough to possess enough energy to sustain their existence while I "feed" from them.

I'm constantly draining in some form or another, so I suppose energy is like oxygen, food and water to someone like me, therefore I need it constantly.

If I don't get any I tend to get physically ill and pass out....etc.

But I do find AP to be the most sating feeding method. I get to stalk and hunt prey while I'm in my true natural form, who wouldn't enjoy that?

Last edited by Sangress : 26-10-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 27-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Guide
You have no shadow while projecting... because, you have no body... and you're in a reality where "light" doesn't exist...

So no, you have no shadow... it's a creation of your own subconscious expectations.
Old 27-10-2010, 07:56 AM
Sangress

If its a creation of my own subconscious expectations why have 24 people seen it themselves, without my prompting or asking them, and many without previous knowledge or experiences of a spiritual nature?

And a reality where light doesn't exist...hmmm. There is light in the physical world, which is where I prefer to project to at this point in time . . .

What are your thoughts on this after having such an explanation proposed to you? I wonder.

Last edited by Sangress : 27-10-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 27-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Master
Sangress...When there is a shadow form of the lower level astral body (which is the only place it could be) it is made up of unreleased negative thoughts, feeling patterns and energies. If you'll get into clearing those from your subconscious mind you and others will see it gone.

Xan

Old 28-10-2010, 03:46 AM
Sangress

Hmm.

From what others have described and from what I have seen myself, this appears to be the physical representation of a litteral shadow that seems to be being cast by my spirit/astral form while I am walking out of my body in the physical world, rather than the "astral realms."

I am sure that the shadow is not part of my spirit form and is not an aspect of my energy or aura. I have attempted to manipulate the shadow itself and it has no true energetic substance.

It sounds wrong but it seems to be a litteral natural shadow...

how could something like that reflect unreleased negative thoughts? And what are "negative thoughts"?

I see nothing as negative or positive. It is as it is. *Shrugs*
Old 30-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Master
Negative thoughts? You know, the ones that create a sense of conflict and tension in your body-mind and relationships. Are you aware of those feelings?

Xan

Old 30-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Sangress

In short, no. I don't think I am aware of such things.

I feel things as they come and then let them pass, I do not let emotions or relationships "fester" in my mind for in my life long enough to cause conflict.

I guess another way to put it is that I feel what is necessary when I am meant to feel it, then I move on.

I think the fact that I accept everything as it is makes me that way.

Do you think I should have negative thoughts? From you experience, would you say that there is a problem if I am unaware of such things?

Last edited by Sangress : 30-10-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 30-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Master
Well, Sangress... It may be that you're one of those rare ones in our world who don't have negative thoughts and emotions left over from the past, or you may be just unaware of them. You could check it out by looking a little more closely into your feelings, if you wish.

Your question about the shadow brought this up, so I'm wondering if you gave yourself a daily light-breathing shower if that might have an effect on it.

Xan